Starting Over

I was unable to post on Monday because i have been away to york to start the christmas shopping. But on Monday i lost a furter 2lbs. Yeahhhh. I know its not as much as i would like but i have heard that after a couple or so weeks your weight loss starts to get slower. Im still made up! x

That's 2lbs of weight that you can say goodbye to and never have it return! Yay!! Well done! And go you getting organised for Christmas!! Xx

It was nice to start the shopping, cant believe its 8 weeks till christmas thats quite a scary thought. How are you getting on during the plan xoxo

8 weeks? My goodness where did the time go!!!!!
I'm doing ok, kinda happy that most days I don't even think about it anymore I just get on with it, whizzing up a shake or eating a bar or whatever. It's nice not to be panicking over what I will eat and when I can next eat.
I've started a bit of Christmas shopping for the kiddies (nieces and nephews) but have a couple of birthdays before Christmas to think about first really.
Have started trying the wafers this week. Really yummy!
Have just hidden the sweeties that were left over from trick or treaters! Lol xx

The wafers are lovely arent they. My fave is the vanilla one, which is great with a cup of tea. Struggled a little this week as i came down with the most dreadful cold and was just feeling sorry for myself and was so tempted to just go and make a sandwhich but i reminded myself of all the hard work i had already put in so it detered me away and i carried on. Feeling much better now and focused. xoxo

Well done!! That's great! 3lbs is fabulous!! Xx

Yep all going well, can't believe I'm halfway through week ten on this plan! Seems nuts!! I've got a girls night next Friday so am hoping to lose a few more pounds before then.
How's your Christmas shopping going? Mines come to a halt until payday!! :)

Are you going to be drinking whilst out? Thats was the hardest for me because i did like a small tipple on a night time but losing weight is more important than drinking.
Im going re-christmas shopping next week at newcastle. (trip away) I dont think it will be the last outing tho, but i will try my hardest.
You have done so well on plan already. Keep going xoxo

This week i have lost 5lbs. Thats the most ive lost since my first weigh-in and im completely over the moon with the result. But to be honest i have worked extra hard and have pushed myself. Especially when my sister visited and brought in a burger and chips. It made me want to cave in and order one myself but needs must and i must remember that im doing this for my own reasons. I will stay strong. Hope everyone is doing well. xoxo

Brilliant, that's a fab loss xx

Well done!! And massive well done on resisting!! Xx

Back