Starting Over

Havent posted for a few days i have been away on a trip. I was really pleased with my weigh-in on Monday. I have managed to lose another 3lbs resulting in a 2 stone loss. Whoohoo!! People are also starting to notice too. Went to my mums last week she knows im on the slim and save plan and she commented on how well and fresh i looked. It has given me a real confidence boost. Im hoping for another good week ahead. Wish me luck. x

Im in the 13's!!! Cant believe it.
I had a pretty good week and managed not to be tempted by staying away from proper food. Ive been very busy what with christmas coming up so it has helped me to take my mind off of things.
I hope everyone else is managing well. xoxo

Im not sure what to do over christmas to be honest. Ill be so tempted to eat all those christmas goodies that I might just stay on plan with the odd treat or so but i will try to be extra good. How long you coming off for? xx

Im a little gutted this week i was hoping for a bigger loss. I know that 2lbs is better than nothing at all but it does seem to dissappoint me. I could of done a little better. I did cercum to a few chocolates being handed round at work and a couple of naughty mince pies. So i brought this on myself. Never mind. I suppose i should pick myself up and dust myself off and keep plodding on . xoxo

2lb loss after eating choc and mince pies is very good. If I ate those I would gain x

Decided to give it my all for my last week on plan. Im deciding to come off over the christmas period so i can have a few drinkies. But i will try to be extra good with my food intake and stick more to veg and proteins. Wish me luck for my last proper week. Fingers crossed i dont gain much! xoxo

Hey guys I started slim and save in January lost 1 and half stone now weighing in at 9 stone 11 pounds and have maintained by weight after going on 7 holidays this year afte April time to start slim and save in January my goal is 9 stone

I feel like I'm going to struggle :(

Back