Step 1 Sole Source + Step 1 Sole Source +: My Cambridge Journey - Please share it with me!

No idea why. £100 he just surprised me at the weekend when he said it, bless him, I want to get 5 st off but il prob want to get another stone off when I get their but by next mon should be over a stone iv lost in 2 weeks so that be amazing :) yeh love choc mint n wana try the choc mint bars so badly lol how much u want to loose??

Of sorry 4 stone well good luck it shouldn't take long both my friends are doing it so I have their support but one of them started beginning of year lost just over 3 stone but she didn't religiously keep to it but still lost so she was my Incentive seeing her loose so much :)

Its really good that uve got support it really helps. Thats why i love the forums as it helps me stay on track and that everyone is in the same boat and understand. Im sticking to cd because it 100% works.

Yeh def these are v handy to have especially if we are having bad days or stuck n need a answer etc I just had my morning one I always add 4 oz more water to my shake so yum n had pint if water bfr hand n il peeing like anything now lol x

I know...ive my porridge and have been topping up with water. Tell me abt the peeing..the worst is at night..sleep walking to the downstairs loo and not wanting to open my eyes..lol

Haha it's a nightmare up n down stairs all day long, glad I'm not feeling the hunger as much now when gets to bout 3/4 hours between shake or food it kicks in, getting more energy now n keep cleaning lol haven't tried porridge but not keen on it normally anyway so il leave that one out lol

Thats exactly what ive been doing..cleaning and more cleaning. Its not so bad when ur busy..im dreading the holidays when the kids r off. They get hungry every 5 mins

Oh god yeh that's gonna n bad one iv been got to keep strong thou, iv got myself some movies to that'll occupy me a bit :)

Planning ahead is probably best. Hey i like the potatoe and leek soup..its not bad but then again i like anything which is probably why im here ;)

I was tempted to try the soups I may get 1/2 for next week gives it a change of having shakes, wasn't sure on leek one, chicken or veg but may try one of each :)

Hi ladies :) well done on your weight losses!

I have found that I cannot stomach any of the soups and porridge (which I love real porridge) made me gag and I couldn't eat it! I love the choc mint shakes, but the others just all seem to taste really artificially sweet. I text my consultant to pre warn her that I want all choc mint lol.

Can't wait until the week I can introduce a bar. My consultant gave my one of the lemon and yoghurt bars and it was delish!

L x

Hi Lauren, iv decided I love choc mint n choc shakes iv gone off butterscotch way to sweet n sickly but next week my consultant bringing few diff flava bars for me to try. :). I'm on my. 7 th day not feeling hungry as much now n love having 200kcal meal I just can't wait to start seeing results :)

I cant wait to try the bars...ive changed my Cdc and will meet the new one on monday. Hope she is better than the other one

What was wrong with the other one ?? I couldn't be happier with mine texts me every other day, comes to the house every mon n set up a fbk page so we can all get in contact but iv been told bout some aren't v good In my area

I too love my CDC she is fab! I think that's half the battle really! I had originally arranged to meet with another consultant but she cancelled on me twice at short notice. I knew I needed someone who was reliable! I am due my official weigh in tomorrow so we'll see how I get on.

I did cheat a little tonight, had chicken and veg within my ss+ allowance but had some curry sauce on the chicken :/ had one less shake though to take it into account.

Back