Step 1 Sole Source + Step 1 Sole Source +: My Cambridge Journey - Please share it with me!

I had omelette with mushroom n lettuce but I had a little bite of mums soda bread :-( it looked so nice but I guess not that bad, il be having my final shake around 9 so I don't go bed hungry, I got a date shortly which looking forward to :) have nice evening peeps :)

Hi everyone!

okay I'm on day 4 - doing okay (better than I thought) however hunger there today alot but I've just kept busy!

Currently 11st 5 1/4 due to be weighed on Wednesday 17th and I really hope I see a good amount off!

i can bear the soups so I swapped for all shakes!

the strawberry one is my favourite and I've just had the chocolate orange bar.... Omg amazing! Drinking at least 3-4 litres of water a day too - but can anyone clarify with regard to the milk (200ml) is it semi skimmed or skimmed? Also do we have to have it?!

Thanks and good luck everyone!
x

Ahhhh toast - me too! With some pâté! No... Come on be strong!:)

Mmmmm pate yum. lol

I'm on ss+ and I have 3 shakes plus 200cal meal or you can have 4 shakes plus 200ml skimmed milk. I think that's right lol. I'm having the meal so it takes away some of my craving to chew!

My hunger tummy rumblings seem to have stopped now. Fingers crossed!

I really boring and lazy haha so have 3 chocolate tetra brix (ready made ones) everyday! No variety in my Cambridge journey haha x

My cdc....didnt give me a booklet..she never txt me and the only time she has is to know what packs i needed. Then when i went to weigh in she didnt even habe them ready. She doesnt seem organised. She might be a lovely person but i dont think she is for me. So i need to mail her and tell her that im changing..dont think she will like that but its only week 2

Suki Hun I would defiantly change u need someone who is def on hand, haven't had no probs with mine, hopefully your find the right one, my date went ok will wait to c if I hear from him again, welcome alliwantobe it's skimmed milk unsure if u have to have it but I don't like milk don't have It I guess I had it in my t n coffee but now have a meal instead :)

Morning peeps I'm a little low today n all I wana do is have something naughty chocolate biscuit n cup of t yummy, I don't like low days but trying my hardest to resist temptation :-(

We have those day id be lying if i said i hadnt but u have done really well. Occupy urself with something else hun. Be strong x

Kayem don't give into temptation! I really felt like this the other day but stuck to it and i'm so glad I did!

This mornings first weigh in results are................11lb weight loss and 10 inches from my body! Woop!

I haven't given in iv been b strong, I just felt bit low after my date last night when he all wanted was one thing blinking men but hey few months time il n stunning n he would have lost out :) shortly il be having my mint choc shake with ice on this lush day :) how's everyone else doing??

wow well done!!, i made it 8lbs off with only 5 days as had early weigh in so hopefully on mon will be over a stone :)

Brilliant weight losses...im unfortuately going off for two days because i have family coming round. So im allowing 2 days. I will be careful though. Then monday will recomence strictly. I always find that when u start a diet plan something always comes in the way.

Hey kayem..ur stunning regardless..its his loss. Dont beat urself up abt it. You watch you will soon be able to.choose who u want to date.

I know I said that to myself suki their loss n can't wait to be stunning, iv just had chicken n salad so nice on this warm day :) ah yeh have few days off enjoy yourself, I can't wait til iv lost 2 stone n I'm gonna celebrate with friends n have a meal out not then make up for it n get the other 3 stone off :)

It won't take long to get it off I hopefully wishing n praying il get the next 4 stone off by oct/ nov fingers crossed. :) iv just got a exercise bike for at home to get some exercise n gonna walk dog extra mile or. 2 lol x

Im not doing any form of exercise as yet want to lose a st first..but good on u..small starts then gradually increasing ur fitness level. We have the weather for long walks though

I won't start the bike to my second week so from mon really n build up but if its mega hot I doubt il do it it's gonna be so so hot tomorro :) not good I got shopping to do!! X

Back