Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 Sole Source: Weight loss journey

Aww I know how hard it is trust me !! If you feel like you're gonna break it, I feel like you should break it easy, make sure there's plenty of fruit and veg so you won't feel too guilty x
I know right !! I don't know what I'm going to do for Easter :( all that chocolate and food lol. I can do without the chocolate but the food is what I'm thinking about hhaha.
Hope your weigh in tomorrow goes well. How much have you lost so far?
Lol I started at 13 stones 12lbs and I'm currently 13 stones 6lbs so another 7lbs and I'm into 12 stones. I've put on 2lbs since I had the break :(

Can't wait to start seeing 11 stones on the scale then 10 haha. Although my CDC wants me to get to 9stones 5lbs I think 10 stones is good enough for me and I'll stop there lool x

Gonna try to be on my guard but friends have requested I make creme egg blondies for them (don't have it in my heart to refuse cos they are going through some really tough times) plus mother in law is making me a birthday cake. Poor me haha. The current plan is to stick to protein and veg and slimline G&T's. Think I could live with a 2-3lb gain.

I started at around 14st then lost quite a bit with ww but once I got to 11st I just lost focus. When I started cwp I was 11st 9 got to 10st 8 (felt amazing) put it all back on and now I am 11st again. I think it will only be a 7lb loss on cdc scales, I binged for 3 days after she left so she didn't have my actual weight on monday when I started back on plan.

You did really well only putting on 2lbs, you must have had some restraint. 9st 5 is no weight at all, you would be teeny tiney. I could never maintain anything that low. Boggles my mind thinking about it haha.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Definitely stick to protein and veg and hopefully a slice of cake wouldn't hurt x

Wow! Starting at 14 stone as going right down to 11 stones is amazing!! How much do you intend to lose with cwp? Haha I agree 9 stones 5 is way too tiny that's why I think 10 stones would be fine haha or 10 stones 5lbs lool

Also do you prefer ww or cwp? And how long did it take you to lose the 3 stones with ww xxx

We both know the cake will hurt but I will get my ass to the gym to help burn it off haha.

Thanks, getting it all off was not easy!!!

Ww is a good plan and it works, the problem I had with it is that I was never quite satisfied. Always just a little bit hungry. I think it took me a year to lose the weight with them the first time and I maintained for a while but after feeling deprived for sooooo long I went off the rails after my wedding and fat happened. Cwp is definitely harder in the short term but the results far outstrip ww's and ketosis has major benefits in terms of hunger control. For me cwp works better and this time I will give myself the best chance of maintaining by working up.the steps slowly spending a min of two weeks at each stage. After that I'm thinking my fitness pal.

Oh yeah! I see what you mean. Cwp is more for short term weight loss. The good thing I noticed about ww although I've never been on it is that you still get to eat! REAL FOOD!! Haha. I feel like I would be able to do it but I don't have a year to lose this weight haha.

Today is day one and I'm already craving crisps!! This craving better disappear soon lool

I'm also drinking green tea which in the past helped me lose 2 stone in 8 weeks with ought a change in my diet. Hopefully it will help speed up this process!

Wish I liked green tea! Tried it sooooo many times in various different ways and still find it toxic.

I must admit that from the outside real food seems awesome, but I just found I was teasing myself. I mean come on who can really just have 2 squares of chocolate or just 20 grams of cheese!!!! I found before that if I stick to 1200 cals in the week I can let go and be crazy at the weekend. I'm sure I will abuse the weekend treats at first but once I have learnt that it will always be there I should relax a bit.

How are your cravings? Have you tried the recipe for cwp crisps yet? I did a savoury muffin with the chicken mushroom soup and it really helped my cravings for savoury, salty stuff. Wish there was a savoury bar as well as sweet ones. Tonight I discovered heaven is half a porridge mixed with half a chocolate shake.

I definitely agree! Food seems awesome! Food IS awesome. So many different tastes and flavours. I love food haha but it's time to realise like you said that it's always going to be there.

As for my cravings LOL I had one ww bakewell slice ... oops! I felt that was better than having a whole packet of crisps :( but that slice made me feel better and didn't make me feel like I was on a diet. I just hope it won't delay ketosis lol x

I don't really like the porridge but would like to make a mousse one day lol x

One slice is definitely better than six, i admire your restraint but it's probably delayed ketosis for a few hours. Try eggs or ham or even crispy streaky bacon next time. The salf will make you retain fluid but only if you don't drink extra to make up for it and it won't mess with ketosis.

Still sounds like your getting back in the straight and narrow which is brill. Now if you could just share a little of that restraint with me while I'm on my break I would owe you at least 4.

I always use the visualisation technique to get me as far as possible. I imagine how my body will look once I'm done and I often find that helps a lot. I also find that looking at before and after a help a great deal. If others can do it so can I !!

So been using your technique this morning and think its really helped. The easter eggs have finally stopped talking to me. Going to keep the image of skinny me in the back of my mind this weekend and let it help me make good choices.

I'll be breaking this Sunday for Easter. Won't have any chocolate or carbs. Just fish and veg/salad haha. My CDC said I should have only two shakes and split the fish into two portions (step 3). I'll definitely be having about 3-4 cups of green tea that day so it shouldn't affect my weight loss hopefully. It's a shame you don't like green tea because it actually really works. I bought another Chinese herbal tea that I drink I met a lady who told me she lost 13kg (i think that's around 2 stones) in a month with a restricted diet. One thing I noticed about it is that it makes me go to the toilet (seems like a laxative) but if that's what makes the Asians nice and trimmed then let's goooooo!!

Going atkins is a good way to break. how many days will you break for?

The tea sounds interesting and a laxatives on this diet are kind of a must.

I'll only break for the one day then will be back on step 1 on Monday. I'll want to get back on track haha at least I have an excuse to eat something I enjoy !! I've got a BBQ to attend in mid June so I'm hoping to have lost about 1-2 stones by then

I definitely agree, when I was on cwp for a straight week, I found it so hard to go to the loo but now I go 2-3 times a day with the help of the tea :))

Wow one day is good, a nice little break then back on it. I bet you still get a good loss.

You are making me so jealous of you, I wish I could drink tea.

How long will you be breaking for this Easter?

Perhaps you can try oolong tea? That's quite good with weight loss also. At first I must admit I hated green tea but I soon got used to the taste x

We'll both be having great losses xxx

I shall give it a go but I'm not hopeful.

Breaking for three days. Fri, sat and mon. Sunday I should be able to get in a step 2 day. think I'm going to come back on step 2/ss + I'm 8lbs from my target so I think the ultra low calories on ss could push me into starvation mode.

My cdc didn't have her scales today (not her fault) so we had to use mine still means I have lost 8lbs :D

Breaking for three days sounds so tempting! All that yummy food haha. 8lbs loss is amazing. Not far off your target. Step 2 would be good to get you to lose weight while eating healthy. I still have just over 3 stones to go (maybe 2 stones if I stop at 11 stones). I'm hoping that by Sunday I'll be weighing in at 12 stone something. When I weigh 12 stone 12lbs I would have lost a stone !! Can't wait for that day to come, not sure if it will come soon though since I'm breaking :( . Next weigh in is on Tuesday ... So dauntingggg

Have you told your CDC about breaking? Does she think 3 days is good?

Don't break for three days, I wouldn't if I wasn't staying with friends!!!!! It will just be too difficult to get back to it when your so early in the process. If you stick to protein and low carb veg (no root veg or sweetcorn) and limit dairy you won't come put of ketosis and still have a super epic loss.

Stay strong don't be a weaky weakling like me.

Back