strawberry's life is changing for good

Had a lovely day today...went shopping dragging my boys along...then spent the afternoon in the garden deadheading the daffodils, resulting in a huge bunch of flowers giving off the most wonderful scent in our living room!!

I finally got the mini trampoline out of the lean-to and managed to clean it up! Next step, actually getting on it...been planning on doing that since i started with sw back in january, oops

Food wise i'm well on plan today even though i didn't have lots of speed for breakfast and lunch but i was full enough and anything extra would have only been for the sake of it!

Breakfast:
40gr wm bread (some of hexb) as toast with cottage cheese w onions and chives
2 cups of coffee with some milk of hex a allowance

Lunch:
40gr wm bread (20 gr hexb, 20 gr synned as 2.5 syns) as toast with cottage cheese w onions and chives and slices of ham and slices of cucumber

Snack:
Grapes

Dinner:
Paprika chicken (1/2 OH SO JUICY sachet at 2.5 syns) with boiled rice and heaps of sauerkraut!

Will have an ice cream sandwich later (7syns)

Total syns: 5 so far / 12 if the ice cream finds it's way into my mouth :-D

Hi Strawberry, all sounds good, well-done! Daffodils in the house, mmm...
Trampoline - that's also my favourite way of exercising, because all you need to do is go out to the garden. When I'm fit, I can keep going for 30 minutes, it's fun!
Have to start at 5mins / day in the spring though...

Oh, paprika chicken, is this what you used?
Paprika Chicken - So Juicy® Products | Maggi® at home

I've never seen these sachets before, looks interesting. I was born in Hungary so I always just make it myself. (It works out at about 1.5 syns per portion that way.) I love sauerkraut, lol!

Hi Strawberry, all sounds good, well-done! Daffodils in the house, mmm... Trampoline - that's also my favourite way of exercising, because all you need to do is go out to the garden. When I'm fit, I can keep going for 30 minutes, it's fun! Have to start at 5mins / day in the spring though... Oh, paprika chicken, is this what you used? Paprika Chicken - So Juicy® Products | Maggi® at home I've never seen these sachets before, looks interesting. I was born in Hungary so I always just make it myself. (It works out at about 1.5 syns per portion that way.) I love sauerkraut, lol!

Yes, that's the one...i'm sure it's not even that hard to make the spice mix myself but it's just so easy for a lazy dinner!

I haven't had sauerkraut in ages but found a tin yesterday and just had to have it today...it was yumyumyum :-D

Haven't made it onto the trampoline today! Maybe tomorrow?!?

On the plus side, didn't have the ice cream either, settled for an alpen light banoffee bar and a cup of tea...can it get any more english?

So yesterday's food:
B: 2 benefit ceteal bars (hexb)
L: leftovers from day before
S: banana and 1 mug shot and 2 sugarfree sweets (1 syn)
D: chicken & mushroom pasta 'n' sauce with 2 frylight fried eggs and heaps of sauerkraut
S: ice cream sandwich (7 syns)

Total syns: 8 syns

Today's food was a bit unprepared and not a lot so it seems. I have been stuck in a meeting from 11am til 4pm with a short break for lunch.

Breakfast:
35g bran flakes with hot water (hexb)
1 satsuma

Lunch:
Salad bowl (lettuce, spring onions, cucumber, tomatoes, potato and 1 hard boiled egg)
Syn free fat free french dressing
Fresh Pineapple cubes

Snack during work meeting:
3 mini toblerone (4.5 syns)

Dinner:
Sw sweet & sour pork with stir fry veg and rice

Total syns: 4.5 syns

Is it silly that i am hugely excited about the fact that i can have tonight's dinner for lunch tomorrow?
Can't wait :-D

Feeling soooo rubbish today!!!!
Feel really fat and frumpy! Feel close to tears almost all the time!
I don't have a cycle as i have the meriva coil and pcos so only come on 2 times a year but don't ever know when...so yes it might be that but that doesn't make it any better!
Also my eating this week has been really bad!
I have hardly ever had my hexa, my syns have been quite low and quantity of food has as well!
And i know this will be tmi, but toilet habits have been just as frequent and regular but less in quantity (sorry!!!)
Here i am, the sun is shining, it's such a beautiful day and i'm all depressed!!!!

Awww strawberry try not to be so hard on yourself. I know how you feel Auntie Flow is on her way and the tummy bloat is here.

Try to think of how wonderful you are and how special you are in treating your body with the love and care of following SW.

It's only a short while and you'll be back to feeling you again.

Lots of TLC for you and hope you feel brighter soon x

Awww strawberry try not to be so hard on yourself. I know how you feel Auntie Flow is on her way and the tummy bloat is here. Try to think of how wonderful you are and how special you are in treating your body with the love and care of following SW. It's only a short while and you'll be back to feeling you again. Lots of TLC for you and hope you feel brighter soon x

Thank you so much for this!

Hi lovely, here to sub :)

sorry you're having a down day, I have a Merina too, never know when star is going to happen!

Your food diaries don't look too bad, and at least you aren't binging hun, even if you aren't completely on plan, so don't be too hard on yourself, look at how far you've come!

Go and enjoy the sunshine this afternoon, and have some fun on your rebounder! Exercise always gives your mood a lift :)

Thanks claire! I will have a go tonight! Will have a cheeky bottle of becks as well! Checked the syns, it's only 6 :-D

Hi Strawberry,

I know how it feels when nothing goes well, everything is more difficult including SW - catch us on a bad day, we're all like that. I'm sure it's only one of those days, and it will pass soon.

Having last night's dinner for lunch works for me, I do it all the time!

It looks like you're eating well, well-done!

Hi Strawberry, I know how it feels when nothing goes well, everything is more difficult including SW - catch us on a bad day, we're all like that. I'm sure it's only one of those days, and it will pass soon. Having last night's dinner for lunch works for me, I do it all the time! It looks like you're eating well, well-done!

Thank you!!

Weigh in day today...and as expected only 1 pound off! Need to get back on plan 100%
But a loss is a loss and i'm in a happier mood today so i'm not too upset!

Yesterday's food:

B: 35g allbran (hexb) made with hot water
S: brooklea vanilla yoghurt (1syn) and 2 mini toblerone (3syns)
L: sw s&s pork with rice and stir fry veg
S: banana, 5 slices of ham
D: spaghetti bolognese with 30g of parmesan (hexa) and mixed salad (cucumber, tomatos and peppers) with fat free french dressing

1 bottle of becks (275ml) (6syns)
1 twister ice cream (2.5 syns)

Total syns: 12.5

Better food day yesterday even though i had a down day!

well done on your loss strawberry, as you said, a loss is a loss! :) :)

Here to sub :)

As you've said a loss is a loss, and 1lb a week is 52 in a year - thats a lot!

How was the S&S Pork? Thats one of my favourites and I need to make a SW version! Was it easy to make? x

Here to sub :) As you've said a loss is a loss, and 1lb a week is 52 in a year - thats a lot! How was the S&S Pork? Thats one of my favourites and I need to make a SW version! Was it easy to make? x

Thank you! I know 1 lb is great but just having a bit of a hatd time feeling rubbish in myself, but i'm working through it!!!

The s&s pork is not like the one you can buy in the shop or get from the takeaway, it's almost a bit bbq flavoured but hubby and i love it! Ds is a fussy eater so won't even try it. He doesn't know what he's missing out on, lol
It's really easy, got it of the sw website...here's the link:

http://www.slimmingworld.com/recipes/sweet-and-sour-chicken.aspx

Hope it works!

I tend to make double the amount of sauce as i always put a load of stir fry veg straight in with the chicken and then the amount if liquid is not enough. You can, i suppose fry the veg separately! Never tried that.

Give it a go, it's really quick!

Back