Struggling

I had quite a big portion of pasta yesterday with meatballs and I have been having rice a few times but not more than 1/2 pouch with meal so hoping the carbs don't affect me too much.

I'm weighing in tomorrow and predict a 4 or 5lb loss, and the only thing I've done differently after gaining half a pound last week is not ate pasta. Not cut any other carbs out, just pasta. Worth a shot if you're struggling.

I WI tonight too -7pm! Fingers crossed after going back to EE this week ive lost again, need to get back into that target weight zone!! Good luck today everyone :)

I'm weighing in tomorrow and predict a 4 or 5lb loss, and the only thing I've done differently after gaining half a pound last week is not ate pasta. Not cut any other carbs out, just pasta. Worth a shot if you're struggling.

thanks, Struggling to not eat chocolate etc not struggling to lose weight - thats why i have been having more pasta to stop sweet cravings :/

fantastic WI wine&Rugby! I actually put on 1/2lb and was gutted, but consultant had long talk with me prior to group and suggested i see how i go for next 2 weeks and if im hovering around the same weight she said i should call target at 10st (was 9st7) as im then bang in my target range. She said she knows its hard as i have been at my other target for nearly 2 years but obviously my body is happier here. Was very reluctant to however went to usual gym sesh this morning and did my stats with the trainer and even though im 3lb heavier than when i started (at target) i actually have 9lb MORE muscle weight (therefore conversely less fat) so its clearly the more intense cardio that im doing packing a bit of muscle on which is altering my weight. So feeling much happier today, quite proud of how ive changed my body make-up since the gym and think i will take her advice and call target and maintain around here. :)

You always lose a lot in the first couple of weeks, and then the weight loss slows down, this is a long term game :)

Don't be despondent, 2.5lbs is a great loss over the week and you're doing really well! Aiming for 2-2.5lbs a week is a healthy target and studies prove slower loss increases your chances of keeping it off when you get to target.

:D

I lost 3lb this week making it 13.5lb in 3 weeks and also slimmer of the month xx great losses xx

Lost 5.5lb was shocked and ecstatic - got SOM and SOW Yey
Lost 23.5lb in total x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lost 5.5lb  was shocked and ecstatic - got SOM and SOW Yey
Lost 23.5lb in total x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

thats fab!!!!:happy096:

well done!!

Well done, Jen and to all you other lovely losers! Meant in the nicest possible way (weigh), of course! :) Absolutely brilliant weight losses and muscle building!

Kathy x

I'm struggling a bit this week. I've been within my syns overall for the week but I've just weighed myself and I'm the same as last week. Gonna try my first SP day tomorrow to give me a boost before weigh in on Thursday.

Does anyone have any tips for why I wouldn't have lost weight if I'm within my syns? I'm still getting my head around it all and I seem to be having one really successful week and then one crappy week.

I'm struggling a bit this week. I've been within my syns overall for the week but I've just weighed myself and I'm the same as last week. Gonna try my first SP day tomorrow to give me a boost before weigh in on Thursday.

Does anyone have any tips for why I wouldn't have lost weight if I'm within my syns? I'm still getting my head around it all and I seem to be having one really successful week and then one crappy week.

Do you have a diary on here?

post a food diary and we could take a look?

it might be not drinking enough water, or portion control?

im the same this week. but its my star week, so im guessing that why. *grumble

i was going to try an sp day today, but i may have messed up already by having half a narna on my brekkie without thinking. lol

Back