Stubbseys Diary - back in the zone!

Well done Stubbsey!!! Rock on! Have you adjusted your stats on mfp to low carb? 65/35/5?

errrr no, how do i do that? i had a browse around and couldnt figure out how to set it xxx

Need to go into full site and do it that way - cant remember which menu - I can't check til I'm in my laptop but others here will know... But it makes life much easier! X

Go to "goals" then change goals

checked that out and thought i could just click low cab and it would all be done, but i think i have to input all the values in myself, what values do you have to enter?

Fat - 65%, protein - 30%, carbs - 5% :)

i googled it and found a step by step guide of how to configure it so all done now and thank you so much for your help

Well done Stubbsey! Sorry I didn't help you better but really glad youve sussed it out! It should be better to track now x

yes i was pretty happy with it before but now its configured right its even better, no thanks for your help i didnt even know i could configure it so its all good thanks xxx

i didnt change my calorie values from their suggested calories though should i have changed that?

Only if you don't like it telling you to eat less ;) you'll most likely eat more than their suggested calories - for a 2lb weekly loss it tells me to eat 1200 cals but most days I eat hundreds of cals more than that and still lose. If you don't click the. Button to submit your diary then it doesn't tell you you'll gain weight. Alternately set your calories higher. Mine are set to 1700 - though I usually eat 1400-1600

When i used MFP i did initially follow the calorie suggestion but then as i lost weight i refused to reduce it:) more important to eat enough of the right food!

Hello out there!
Had an early start today had to go to the doctors (i have a bad back) then popped into my physio to book appointment, had a mooch around and then came home. What a lovely day, ended up bubbling in my lay z spa after getting all hot n bothered cooking for the kids n Steve. Finally feet up with a cuppa tea! ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Today i made myself a mixed grill mmmmmmmmmm it was lovely, feel a bit guilty tho had nothing green, just mushrooms and tomato for veggies, but i have had greens the past few days so needed a change. Ketosis is still wonderfully purple but not really seeing a difference on the scales, i guess i do have to give it time after my waywardness... Lordy sorry i am a bit boring today!!

Evening Stubbsey... You'll get a drop soon - sometimes the body holds onto stuff - it will release soon and you'll be fly down the scales xx

Aww thanks Alpaca, i havekinda had a loss i gained some after my week off andiv lost about 4lbs of it so glad about that! Having a CSI night tonight Las Vegas style not eaten much today small breakfast n dinner hope i have eaten enough x

Oh well done on the 4lbs off... I'm still trying to get back down to what I was a month or so ago! Good luck with it! Xx

I still have a couple of lbs before i am where i left off but fingers x that now i am in ketosis it wont be long, felt really tired today x

Hope you have a great day Stubbsey... And fingers crossed xx

woo too another 2lbs off was so happy when i got on the scales, i would change my stats but my profile thing has changed now i am a more frequent user and i can't find the part or remember how to do it doh...

Back