Stubbseys Diary - back in the zone!

i looked at goals and it defo looks like its changed my values, i cant remember what i had them set to now, does anyone know what i should set them at? bloody thing!!

trouble is with complaining it really gets us nowhere its medievil there honestly!

Morning Stubbsey - goals are 60/35/5 -f/p/c

Hope you have a lovely day xx

i have stored it into my phone as a note now just in case it happens again thanx
having a lovely weekend so far, what glorious weather!!!

well with such glorious weather went shopping and came home for a bbq, i made my own recipe chicken pinchos which are lovely, i would add it to recipe section but i dont weigh anything i just chuck in what looks right.. also made a hot dog from a oopsie roll and sausage mmmmmm it was lovely

eaten quite a bit today more than usual but still stuck to the plan

B egg and bacon
D chicken pincho, salad consisting of iceburg, pepper, cherry toms, cucumber, cellery and red onion, small piece of sirloin and 1x toulous sausage 1x pork & red licester sausage, 1 oopsie roll, mayo

ketosis is constant but so are my scales, don't seem to be showing loss on the scales hmmm what is going on?

Morning Stubbsey

It's frustrating but it might be showing in measurements rather than scales ... That's what it does in this diet xx

Hope so, i am going through my old atkins answer book, i managed to find it, just to refresh my memory and see where i can make it even better. i might just be jumping the gun and expecting too much too fast after all i am not new to weight loss x

Hi Stubbsey - think it's important to hang in there and not just focus on scales. Everyday you stick with it then body is burning fat and leaning out - it does show eventually:)

thanks lovies for that, i will keep plugging away had been determined to be really good today and i think i have been but feel guilty about eating the cream, even tho i know its allowed there is that part of me that nags saying 'you shouldnt have that!'

usually i only have two meals but looking at my list wow!!!

i made some cauliflower pizza bases today, i am going to make a pizza tomorrow and i have frozen two of them. Had some fun last night police helecopters buzzing over head telling us all to stay in our homes and lock the doors, my son was having a bbq at the time. Turned out there was an escaped prisoner on the loose, there were rumours that he was stabbing people but i think that was just rumour mill at work. Thankfully they caught him and it didnt last too long. Unusual excitement!

B 2 hard boiled eggs
L oopie roll, butter, red leicester, half a tomato
D Roast Beef, savoy cabbage & cauliflower
S 3oz double cream, cocoa powder and splenda

Evening Stubbsey! Menu looks good... And hang on in there - it really does work! Xx

Morning cauli pizza sounds good, might try that soon, I love melted cheese.

Had my cauliflower pizza crust today it was not bad at all, i made a large one and cut it into three froze two so i had the equiv of about 2.5 slices of pizza. I made some spicy beef and chicken to go on top, few slices of chorizo, sprinkle of green peppers and mushrooms and made a trio of cheeses of red leicester, cheddar and mozzarella to put on top. it was actually really nice.

food so far

B Prawns & Mussels
D cauliflower pizza crust with spicy beef and chicken

Hi hun just subscribing to your diary :)
I started today but still need to get the book!
I notice Uve mentioned about not eating ur greens? Is this a must? I hate lettuce and what not, can just bare broccoli! I'm like you more of a mushroom and tomato girl lol

Well done so far ur doing brill :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Stef
I have the old Atkins Answer book, i did buy the new one but i have decided to follow the old style plan. It says in there 2 cups of salad veg and 2/3 cup of veg so it doesnt give you much in the way of cooked veg. I eat veg more than salad, but i do quite like roasted veg so put peppers tomatoes and courgettes in that. I have decided i might be eating too much veg, so i am trying to limit it a bit.

i think it will be a godsend if you do get the book, whether you have the new or old plan, because once you read it and start following it, like every diet after a while little habits creep in and edges get blurred, so its good now and then to get the book out and just go over it again make sure you are still on the straight and narrow! Plus it explains how to go onto ongoing weight loss and maintainence too which you will need to know.

welcome to my Diary xxx

Thankyou :)
I only really eat mushroom peppers onion and tomato, sometimes broccoli, I love sweetcorn and peas but don't think there on plan?

I seem to have struggled today on eating high cal high fat foods, do u have any suggestions? Xxx

i struggle with that too, i bought some pork scratchings but there is a limit to how much i can eat of things like that. i made those salami crisps on the recipe section and they were nice. i eat a lot of cheese so that is pretty high in fat anyway.

i make the oopsie rolls and that way can have a sandwich now and then with cheese or ham mayo etc or a burger. no sorry peas and corn are too high in carbs i think broccoli is fine at least i hope so coz i eat a lot of it.

Gonna Try the whoopsie rolls I think I'm a rubbish cook though! How
Many cals do u have roughly per day? I've only had 708 today eeeek!

Gonna buy some pork scratching tomorrow don't think I will like them tho haha im so fussy! Xxx

some of them are really salty and i dont like that the Mr Porky ones in the gold bag are better, some of them are a bit hard for my poor gnashers but i dont dislike them. i am now sure how many calories i end up having. I have been putting my details in mfp and on average i am under 1200 per day. i find it hard to log them because the quantities in there are a bit weird so cant always judge it. like i did a little bit of spicy chicken and beef for my pizza today but i doubt that it even weighed an ounce so i just had to leave it out.

oopsies are not hard to make just as long as you get the egg whites stiff, when you fold the yolks and cream cheese in they loosen up a bit so you need them to be really still when you whisk them, just keep an eye on them in the oven so they dont overdo.

Will try some recipes this week I think!

On Ur first week did u feel abit urghhh and sickly? Felt sick from dinner today, Duno if it's down to not being used to all the fried high fat foods??

Was gonna have jelly and cream tonight to up my cals but Dnt think I can face it! Xxx

i did get a bit of carb withdrawal, i usually have a sweet tooth so found it a shock at first. Maybe your leaving it too long between meals and getting too hungry. I usually feel really well on this diet, never sick.

Back