Stuff the Turkey, Its all about the LBD........

Sign me up Sidd, my aim for Christmas is to maintain my TW and tone up my wobbly bits. I just need to find the perfect dress now.

Brilliant! I want to lose 7lbs by 18th Nov for a work event I'm hosting and then another 7 before Christmas Day. That may be optimistic mind you. Gonna take a before shot tonight. Jx

I'm in Sid.
I'd like to lose 10 lbs by Christmas. Been up & down like a yoyo all year.xxx

1st day back on cruise and gotta say feeling good.

Cruising to lose starts tomorrow, I need to shop for dukan goodies. chicken, chicken & more chicken! cluck cluck

Cluck Cluck xxx

Well, it was 3.5lb on for me tonight ? I have to say I am gutted.

I am going to add that 3.5lb to the 7lb I said I wanted to lose so now my aim is 10.5lb by 15th December.

Considering I've been on SW for 14 weeks and lost a grand total of 5lb it's unlikely I will do it but I'm certainly going to try. If all else fails I will jump back on the dukan wagon.xx

Week 1 over and a loss of -2lb Yeah so on track for the LBD, must post a pic later. I have found it so difficult this week. Ive been on a concoction of tablets for pain and I wonder whether they have given me an appetite or what????? But its been a strange week, after saying that though cant grumble at 2lb yeah.......... how have the rest of the LBD Dukaneetes done ?????

2lbs brilliant Sidd - well done xx is the lbd hanging in the wardrobe or are you going out to buy it? Keep up the good work you're doing fab xx

I've got one but I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a new one, the pic though that I will post isn't black but very unflattering it shows up all the lumps and bumps so A truthful picture xxx

Fantastic loss xx well done xxx

Sammi you will do it xxx Keep positive xxx

Mmmmm struggling.......

Weight 10st9lb.4oz, dropping slowly v,v,very slowly. Had a shock yesterday, DIL gave me a coat she no longer wares for me for work, size 16 and its tight.....I know its not a 'real' 16 but still..............mentally I will have to cut the size out or I wont ware it lol silly but true.

Back