Stuff the Turkey, Its all about the LBD........

Hi Guys - if you dont mind I'd like to join you. I lost a stone and 1/2 for my wedding in august and have put almost all of it up again. Currently I'm on day 2 of attack. I'm 14 stone 9.5 and I'd like to get down to 13 stone 5 pounds by christmas eve :D

Eire, more the merrier, if you've done it before you know the ropes xxx come on lets smash the lbs for xmas Ooooooooshhhhhh xxx

Another gain this week. I've been really good all week so feeling a bit fed up with it.
So half a pound on means 7lb to go and six weeks to do it in.

Nic don't worry being good always shows xxx

Kept forgetting to update you guys! Am lacking in motivation at the moment, lost 0.8lbs this week but had a gala meal and may have also eaten some shortbread yesterday... Well done everyone on your losses though!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Am lacking in motivation at the moment, lost 0.8lbs Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dig deep, xmas is just around the corner. Imagine xmas/new year in your dream dress looking drop dead gorgeous.....and the man of your dreams presenting you with a red rose for being the must gorgeous woman in the room xxx

I'm restarting - want to have lost at least 7lbs by Christmas! Never thought I'd become a yo-yo dieter, this time it's for good! Come on everyone, we can do it!

We can xxx

Don't want to sound dramatic but ....................help bought my little black dress today well its beige. hey its the new black and OMG....love it but its so unforgiving and I confess......................................

I HIT 11 STONE.............so again help

Don't want to sound dramatic but ....................help bought my little black dress today well its beige. hey its the new black and OMG....love it but its so unforgiving and I confess...................................... I HIT 11 STONE.............so again help

Ditch the scales, missus.

Stick to your diet each day (1) with no weighing for a week (2). I will donate £1 to a charity of your choice for each number 1 and 2 you do ... ;)

Up for it? Come ON !!

P x

Wow Sidd that's two fantastic incentives - LBD and P's pledge - there's no way you can fail now!!!! We're all here for you each step of the way xxxx

Ditch the scales, missus.

Stick to your diet each day (1) with no weighing for a week (2). I will donate £1 to a charity of your choice for each number 1 and 2 you do ... ;)

Up for it? Come ON !!

P x

OK, I will say homeless babies...... And Thank you xxx Now I have a goal xxx

God The scales have felt my feet now for at least two years every day. Come Monday .....scales your dumped. Sweating, heart palpitations.... But Ill do it, I'm a player and wont give in xxx

OOOOOOOOsssshhhhhhh xxx Gonna.....Gotttaa do it xxxx

OOOOOOOOsssshhhhhhh xxx Gonna.....Gotttaa do it xxxx
cheering you on Sidd, you can do it & you know that because you've done it before.
Great encouragement from Paulinegin.
I feel your pain because in the same boat ( the one thats getting tighter) myself
Come on lets do it
xx

Thanks Gang,

Plan is to have my beloved muffins for breakfast, for lunch this is every day, a tin of salmon and half tub of cottage cheese with picked onions and a yoghurt plus a full chicken either plain or flavoured with................cottage cheeseand a yoghurt and that is it. A sort of an attack ......well it is attack. I think its what I need to do .

Back