Sudden Urges

Asda chosen by you pizza base mix is 16 syns per sachet (2 sachets per box) then load it with superfree and free food. Hex A cheese. Voila. I've had it tonight beaut xx

Thanks for posting about this. Will have to pick some up next time i'm in Asda.. xx

Oh myyyy, ok I'm buying that tomorrow!! I'll get hubby and mother in law a normal pizza, I wanna put full effort into mine! Lol ^.^ Husband wouldn't like a homemade one anyway

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

Thanks for posting about this. Will have to pick some up next time i'm in Asda.. xx

They are def worth the syns. Feels naughty. But they are good :) cxx

Has anyone seen the new McDonalds ad? the taste of America one? Grrrrr. *hides away*

A chocolate eclair.
Crusty bread with butter and cheese.
Croissant with brie.
Walking through the bakery in sainsburys having a sniff and thinking
"im in the carbs aisle"

Snap. Cheese ( fillstop). I miss cheese .., melted grated crumbled mmmmmmmm Brie Stilton goat mmmmmmm at least it's got me not thinking about egg mayonnaise butties anymore. !!!!

Snap. Cheese ( fillstop). I miss cheese .., melted grated crumbled mmmmmmmm Brie Stilton goat mmmmmmm at least it's got me not thinking about egg mayonnaise butties anymore. !!!!

I love cheese pre sw loved Brie Stilton all then but I find it so do strong now i struggle to eat it

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

babycake said:

Mmmmm - I love cheese too - so sometimes if I'm in a right cheesy mood I'll do a red or green day so I can have 2 HEAs
And as for egg mayo, I try to avoid it, unless I have enough syns - the egg mayo itself you can keep low syns, but, I have to have white crusty roll and a bag if S&V crisps - no other sandwich filling has that affect on me, crisps aren't my big thing, but they're a MUST with egg mayo lol!!
A least I can have a WW petit pain now as an HEB ;-)

i really wish i hadnt read this thread.

now i want white bread toast with real butter, none of this i cant believe its not buttery enough stuff.

i cant even eat white bread. gives me the poops.:eek:

i really wish i hadnt read this thread.

now i want white bread toast with real butter, none of this i cant believe its not buttery enough stuff.

i cant even eat white bread. gives me the poops.:eek:

Tee hee, it's an important part to accept what we miss, AND find something else to love that we can eat more of healthily too! :) I can still have my buttery marmite toast, I just have my two slices if 400g whole meal bread, my 1 syn a tsp of lighter marg...all I gotta do now is accept sitting there eating 3 rounds if toast isn't gonna happen unless I go run like 20 miles lol =)

I could just eat some McDonald's fries lol xxx

I got an air frier, I can make similar style chips in 10 minutes. Cost me £10" for the privilege but it makes food prep so much easier. I sucked big time and cutting chips and oven cooking!

Last edited:
I got an air frier, I can make similar style chips in 10 minutes. Cost me £10" for the privilege but it makes food prep so much easier. I sucked big time and cutting chips and oven cooking!

Which air fryer have you got?? Is it true you can cook anything in it that you would normally deep fry?? Was it expensive??

Sorry. It's something I'm really I retested in getting xxx

Which air fryer have you got?? Is it true you can cook anything in it that you would normally deep fry?? Was it expensive??

Sorry. It's something I'm really I retested in getting xxx

I have the Phillips one, got it from John Lewis for £100, we put the rest if our wedding gift money towards it, it's us an investment at that price but would never look back! The deep fat fryer is BANNED lol!

I mainly cook chips and salmon in it at the moment as I'm sticking to my favourite recipes, bout very adventurous at the moment :p there is loads more you can cook in it too though, and with chips only taking 10-15 minutes it really is a god send! Anything you deep fry can be done in there, plus more. I would never have thought I could air fry salmon, but I did and it tastes amazing! You just set the timer, no need to worry about what's happening to it :) :)

It's the cheapest one I found, the Tefal one looks snazzy but its about £80 dearer I think

oh I even do roast potatoes in there, so we have roasties with most meals as they're so easy ;)

I have the Phillips one, got it from John Lewis for £100, we put the rest if our wedding gift money towards it, it's us an investment at that price but would never look back! The deep fat fryer is BANNED lol!

I mainly cook chips and salmon in it at the moment as I'm sticking to my favourite recipes, bout very adventurous at the moment :p there is loads more you can cook in it too though, and with chips only taking 10-15 minutes it really is a god send! Anything you deep fry can be done in there, plus more. I would never have thought I could air fry salmon, but I did and it tastes amazing! You just set the timer, no need to worry about what's happening to it :) :)

It's the cheapest one I found, the Tefal one looks snazzy but its about £80 dearer I think

Do you have to syn everything in that then?

Syn??? Depends what you cook! I don't use oil I use FryLight and I cut my chips from the potato so it's syn free, and salmon is syn free. If u were to chuck chicken nuggets in for example they're synned. Air fryer can run on just FryLight alone so syn free from that aspect :) u can use oil if u wanted and it only needs 1tbsp which is 2-3 syns I think.

I could just eat a Mr Whippy with flake and strawberry sauce. I've had no syns today so it would make my day if the ice cream van appeared now lol. Usually it turns up in the middle of winter at about 8pm (must be a perve I'm sure) lol!!

Syn??? Depends what you cook! I don't use oil I use FryLight and I cut my chips from the potato so it's syn free, and salmon is syn free. If u were to chuck chicken nuggets in for example they're synned. Air fryer can run on just FryLight alone so syn free from that aspect :) u can use oil if u wanted and it only needs 1tbsp which is 2-3 syns I think.

Sorry my question sounded dumb I automatically assumed you had to use oil in it like a deep fryer.

This is great that you can use fry light

Sorry my question sounded dumb I automatically assumed you had to use oil in it like a deep fryer.

This is great that you can use fry light

Haha not dumb I was just confused! Yup, FryLight all the way! My mother in law prefers oil but told her its my air fryer she can't taint it with oil lol =D she's got herself one now for when we move out, so I've converted her purely because it saves her greasy mess rather than her needing to lose weight (she's scarily thin)

*hugs airfryer*

Back