Sudden Urges

I caved to a doughnut yesterday from a doughnut van :/ oooops. Lost 0.5 lb tonight though so hey ho xxx

I could murder a fish and chips right now! With loooooooads of salt and vinegar!

You know what, I've been saying for months now that I'll have proper fish, I think I may just go do that tomorrow and make my own chips ^.^

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

You know what, I've been saying for months now that I'll have proper fish, I think I may just go do that tomorrow and make my own chips ^.^

Good idea! I'm gonna treat myself to one when i hit my first target i think, can't come quicker :p

Good idea! I'm gonna treat myself to one when i hit my first target i think, can't come quicker :p

Yeah I hopefully get my 2 stone award tomorrow so it'll be a great treat for the week! A large battered cod is about 19 syns so not even really naughty =D

I could murder a fish and chips right now! With loooooooads of salt and vinegar!

ooooh you just made me think about my fave take out. ever.

minced beef and onion pukka pie, chips and curry sauce.

take the lid of the pie and mix in the curry sauce and dip my chips in......omg......its only breakfast time!!!!

Today I swear I smelled doughnuts in the air >.< darn!

The massive piece of cappuccino cake in the coffee shop that keeps winking at me and whispering 'you know you want me'!!!!

The cappuccino cake that winking at me and saying 'you know you want me' dam you cafe nero

The massive piece of cappuccino cake in the coffee shop that keeps winking at me and whispering 'you know you want me'!!!!

Mmmmmmm yummy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A blob of butter to melt slowly into my jacket potato. Just ordered some Butter Buds so hope these hit the mark! :)

A blob of butter to melt slowly into my jacket potato. Just ordered some Butter Buds so hope these hit the mark! :)

What are butter buds?

Pfft got all sorts of urges now after reading this thread, but was in a shop yesterday and there was a huge pile of Cadbury choc bars ( crunchy nut or something. .new?) Instantly drool here..but..small victory. ..didnt buy it lol x

I could eat a curry right now. Not a SW one but a proper one from the takeaway lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think of the greeeeaseee!! ^.^ think very greasy thoughts lol

I've had some fresh tiger bread rolls under my desk all day, which I've bought for the OH's packed lunches and omg they smelt so good!

Back