Sudden Urges

I've had some fresh tiger bread rolls under my desk all day, which I've bought for the OH's packed lunches and omg they smelt so good!

I LOVE tiger bread!!!! Or rather I 'loved' lol

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

It was a bad idea to read this thread........

I'm thinking Almond Croissant, Crumpets and butter, Peanut butter on toast, Stilton and crackers. Not all in one sitting mind you :D

It was a bad idea to read this thread........

I'm thinking Almond Croissant, Crumpets and butter, Peanut butter on toast, Stilton and crackers. Not all in one sitting mind you :D

Now you see for me at one time i could although it would be chocolate croissants, crumpets with butter and cheese, Jame and butter on toast, brie with cranberry sauce on digestives mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OH MY GOD ....... I need to go find my will power where ever it is hiding lol

I've got urges for chocolate biscuits today. Sat looking after my nana and her house is full of biscuits and sweets!

Oh noooooo hide them hide them! :) :) I wanted a pizza SO bad last night. And only cos I realised its been 5 months since I've had one lol. My husband said I can have one when I've been at target for a bit lol. Fiiiiine =)

31lb down....39lbs left to lose!

Oh noooooo hide them hide them! :) :) I wanted a pizza SO bad last night. And only cos I realised its been 5 months since I've had one lol. My husband said I can have one when I've been at target for a bit lol. Fiiiiine =)

I like the incentive. We make our own low fat pizzas as a treat xx.

If I hid them I'd know where they were! Lol. Pizza isn't worth it, I had one last week and had a 0.5lb gain :( x

I've had some fresh tiger bread rolls under my desk all day, which I've bought for the OH's packed lunches and omg they smelt so good!

Omg I'd be drooling lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Argh, my one big craving is mexican food (I make fajitas without the wraps, SW chili etc) but what I can't make is nachos. I want really bad nachos made in the house with; cheese (lots of), guacamole, sour cream, jalapenos, salsa etc.

ARGH :'(

However, I do want to see the scales go downward more than the nachos!!!

So, I keep telling myself that it was a love of nachos that got me here!!

craving a McDonalds today, might treat myself to a happy meal! (think they're only about 14 syns) x

I've always said I'd have a McDonald's at some point and syn it. Just a burger and make the chips. Lol. A Big Mac is 24 syns lol. Whereas a cheese burger is 15 ;)

A full fat Starbucks latte and a croissant *drools*

I have to walk past two Starbucks every day on my way to work - it's a great test of my willpower

Soooo tempted today to buy a warm French stick from Sainsbury's (which is much too near my house) and scoff it, dripping with butter but, am determined not to give in (hopefully)! Mmm! :)

Kathy

Back