SugarRush ' s food diary of a cake maker who can't have cake!

Hi Sugarrush, just found your diary. I'm also a cake maker so I totally, totally feel your pain!!!! I am getting a lot better though at not licking mixture, spoon, buttercream, leftovers, all of it. It will get easier I promise! So happy to have found another cake maker. It's so difficult! I always do better if I have a week without a cake on! Keep up the fab work! xxxx

Thank you Bubble77.

Thank you Freakydarkstuff. Tayla is all better and full if beans today thank fully!!

Hi! Lovely to find another cake make and one who tells me it gets easier! I used to cover the offcuts in buttercream and gobble them up while cleaning away and stopped that but so hard! Especially because you have no choice but to taste test the buttercream plus If you do cupcakes it's a shame to waste any spare one!!

Morning sugarrush!
Have yourself a lovely day. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you Bubble. My other little one is ill today so unexpected day at home may do some batch cooking!

Yesterday looked like this:

Breakfast; sweet pancakes (used honey as no sweetener so 2 syns) not sure about these tasted a bit too much like omelette so will try again with sweetener.

Snack: bananna

Lunch: left over casserole from night before

Snacks: handful of grapes and a nectarine

Tea: jacket spuds with baked beans and half of hex a cheese (other half in tea throughout day)

Blueberry muller corner 6 syns
French fry crisp 5 syns
Bananna

So 13 syns but as I had a gain im surprised I didn't just feel sad and eat loads of chocolate so happy with this. Today is a new day hopefully a loss next week.

Im sure you'll have a cracking loss this week. I think gor us green/red oldies the EE plan seems to take a little longer to kick in. Well thsts my excuse!!
The sweet pancakes can be a bit omelletty sometimes but with fruit it can be disguised. I think cos i dont measure the sweetener sometimes it works and sometimes it dont.
Lo's always seem to go down one after the other. Hope they feel better soon.
Xx

Thank you Bubble77.

Thank you Freakydarkstuff. Tayla is all better and full if beans today thank fully!!

Hi! Lovely to find another cake make and one who tells me it gets easier! I used to cover the offcuts in buttercream and gobble them up while cleaning away and stopped that but so hard! Especially because you have no choice but to taste test the buttercream plus If you do cupcakes it's a shame to waste any spare one!!

I know! So did I! And I used to eat bowlfulls of cake mixture and buttercream *hangs head in shame* . lol. It definetely gets easier. You just have to stop yourself and actually think about it before you let that spoon near your mouth! Haha. I have even been known to put a spoonful of icing/cake mixture in then make myself spit it out into the bin. I know have a teeny test of the cake mixture and the buttercream, count it in as 50 calories (I'm calorie counting) then refuse to let myself have anymore. It will get easier I promise! We can have cake when we're slim lol xxx

Really hope so bubble77 for both of us. Think your right, defiently taking a while to work out EE!

Thanks KMD, i'm going to eat alot of cake when I'm slim and probably put it all on again! I put a stone n in the 1st 3 months the of being registered and couldn't work out why u till I really thought about how much the cake bits added up to!

Freakydarkstuff im struggling to not scoff the lot! Lol i used to do it but im the only one that likes what I'm cooking now but I still cook enough for me and 2 kids (hubby lives on burgers and pizza so never made any for him) so if i ate ate It all i might pop.

I forgot yesterday's food!

Breakfast: Forgot whoops

Lunch: Pasta salad tuna and half hex a cheese

Snack: curly wurly 6 syns

tea: sausages (6syns) bacon egg and mushrooms

Snack: muller light with blueberries banana and strawberries and a nectarine later.

Hex b cereal bar and other half of hex a milk

12 syns.

Ha ha love me a curly wurly!

Yesterday looked like this:

Breakfast: none
Lunch: Ham roll no butter roll 6.5 syns and an apple
Tea:Ham eggs and 2 small slices of wholemeal bread (hexb) with thin layer of spread (2 syns)

Grapes, strawberries, blueberries, bananna and nectarine mixed with muller light.

Didn't have hex a and only 2 cups of tea so need to syn the milk so 2 syns

10.5 syns

It's chip shop night again and seriously craving chips. Not sure I can resist.

If I remember right a fairy cake is about 5.5 with no icing so if the tester was tiny may be 3 then I'd add 1 or 2 for the buttercream depending on how thick it was and same again for the fondant I think as it's basically sugar. So it will between 5 and 7 which isn't too bad if you enjoyed it. I had a omelette all free except half hex a chips with hex b bread and fruit yesterday I can't write it all out have kids germs

Oh no sugar theyve made their way to you! Dont they know mums cant be ill? Hope you feel better soon. X

Thanks guys! Currently struggling with a pounding head and sort throat so will update later but it involves dominos *hangs head in shame*

OK feeling a tad more normal so quick update:

Breakfast: muller light
Lunch: brown bread (hexb) ham lettuce and cucumber sandwich
Tea: 3 slices of a medium cheese and tomato dominos pizza (35 syns???)

Plus syn my milk as I didn't use enough for hexa a so 2 syns there as well.

Oh well 2 bad days but I've been ill so hopefully back on plan when I feel better

Back