SugarRush ' s food diary of a cake maker who can't have cake!

Lol had a slight lying better Sunday but mainly because I worked all day. Had hex b toast for breakfast

Lunch was ham sandwich with hex b bread so 6 syns yoghurt apple and bananna

Tea was sausages 3 syns and frozen french fries (handful don't know syns) and small bit of cake (4 syns)
Plus I ate a peach and a plum and 4 ice poles 2 syns

So actually not a better day at all 15 syns before the chips

So yesterday I started with good intentions I had hexb toast for breakfast and as I was going out for lunch has a bananna 1st so wasn't starving got to harvester and ordered a glass of water and simply chicken with jacket pot and no butter had lots of salad and only one brown bread roll (6 syns) then I shared ice cream with tayla oops. The sundae is 13 syns but she ate most of it so ill say 6.5 then had cheesy pasta hex a for tea and a peach.
So 12.5 syns not great but I suppose ok seeing I had dessert

Sorry bubble! I forgot to post yesterday for Tuesday and can't remember what I ate! Lol

I forgot to weigh in yesterday so did it today and im half a pound lighter than before holiday yippee.

I'll pop back later and do yesterday's food just at work!

OK im back lol!

So Tuesday I had toast no lunch and then more toast with beans and cheese so just the extra hex b needs to be syns so 6

Yesterday i had Breakfast hex b toast
Lunch check free mug shot
Tea pork loin and cheese sandwich (weird I know) so 6 syns for extra hex b

Then I also had 5 mini eggs( not looked up syns yet)and a little pack of cola bottles (3 syns) and a packer of crisps 7.5 syns so have gone over whatever the eggs were

Plus I think my scales are broke. I stood on them this morning and was 13lb lighter than last week. Kept saying this so went to do my hair and came back and weighed again and had lost 3 lb (which was about what I expected from a sneaky weigh monday) bit stood on them when I got home from work and had lost 8 lb lol would be nice but obviously they are broke so going to need new ones. Hope i don't get new ones then they say I'm heavier tha In thought!

Funny you should say that, I'm having Chinese tomorrow with my neighbour! Lol i don't even like Chinese that much so will be ribs and chips and prawn crackers, naughtiest things on the menu?

Yesterday i had
Breakfast hex b toast
Lunch nectarine
Snacks pack of crisps 7. 5
Tea pork in maple sauce hopefully the rest of the syns will cover the sauce

Yesterday i had
Breakfast fruit
Lunch ham sandwich hex b and a sausage pinched off tayla's plate couldn't find the exact one so say 3 syns to be safe
tea cheesy pasta hex a
Fruit was snacked on all day

Today I ate everything in site

Breakfast strawberries and nectarine
Lunch Mugshot
Snack sausage in a white roll 9 syns
Tea beef chow mein and 1 chicken satay (no clue on syns)
Plus I had 2 chocolate digestives and I haven't had my hex a or hex b today!!!

So very naughty day and Tbh I didn't realise I'd been missing my hex a you have eagle eyes. I'm thinking I may need to start going to meetings to get me back on track I really don't want to put the weight I've lost back on now I'm starting to feel a bit more comfortable with myself.

Your right it is. Hubby don't drive and had been begging me to get him a twix mc flurry today but know ill have one as well. Luckily I've found a friends hubby who loves cakes so I have been taking all my spare cupcakes round so I don't have to eat them!

Hi girls, just doing my rounds. After a very upsetting WI yesterday i have decided to go to the 'dark side' for a few weeks b4 my hols. So attempting Ww just to mix it up a bit, ill be back to sw after my hols though! :p
Have yourselves a good week. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh freaky ive ate like a pig so it shouldnt have surprised me but reality made me cry. :( cant even bring myself to update stats... i put 7lb on! :mad:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw no sorry to hear that bubbles. I'm sure you will get it off in no time.

I do hate my husband. I realised it was 8 pm and we hadn't had no tea and I was shattered after my neighbours having a domestic the night before resulting in the police kicking their door in and me getting to sleep at 3.30 so I caved and got not only mcflurry but meals as well

So yesterday I had no breakfast,
Lunch hex b ham salad sandwich, ice pole
Tea quarter pounder with cheese medium fries a d a twix mc flurry. The ice cream so wasn't worth it either.

Back