Sukibix Menu's

Thanks Lou, and Loopeylou!

I bought myself a new food processor today, looks fab and it's one of the new ones were you can swap the blender jug and the processor jug over so it takes up less room. I shall be making my coleslaw with it tonight using the shredder blade! yum yum.

I also bought another Britta water filter but this one fits in the fridge, so I have filtered water on tap ha ha ha, all day everyday. I still need to drink another 2 litres today, I've been so busy I haven't drunk enough.

Today's menu - Saturday 15th May:

Extra Easy Day

HEA1: Skimmed milk

HEB1: 2 x Warburtons whml from 400g loaf

Breakfast: poached egg on HEB1, mushrooms, beans and 2.5 Bramley Apple Quorn sausages.

Snack: 2 cox apples & some fresh pineapple

Lunch: Salad: tomato, lettuce, cucumber with smoked salmon, homemade coleslaw (shredded cabbage, onion and carrot mixed with FF fromage frais), homemade chilli houmous, tbsp cottage cheese.

Dinner: homemade coleslaw (cabbage, carrot and onion), Salad: lettuce, cucumber & tomato, with minted Quorn style burger x 1, and 2 Bramley Apple Quorn Sausages, with new potatoes.

Dessert= Fresh black forest fruits (grapes, cherries, blackberries, raspberries and blackcurrants) with sweetened Quark

Snack: @ 9 pm = Cadbury Crunchie - 9.5

Total syns for day:

Cadbury Crunchie - 9.5
total 9.5

I am now off to start peeling and chopping!

x

May have OD'd on the coleslaw...all I can taste is onion and cabbage!:eek:

I think I added too much onion, may try making it with red onion tomorrow.

I made loads too, and put it into respective tubs to make a fresh batch up tomorrow, by adding fat free fromage frais, for lunch!

There is a "hot and spicy coleslaw" recipe on the SW website so I may try that. It includes radishes and horseradish. I've never been a radish fan, but I love horseradish so will give it a go.

Does anyone have a slimming world coleslaw recipe? I.e what ratio of cabbage/carrot to onion should be used? Just so I have a guide....

....thank goodness for the new food processor, don't fancy all the chopping otherwise.

To liven up my salad's I am going to chop/slice/grate in the foody proc some radishes, celery, carrot and.... Hmmm, what other vege's which are free could I also do?

Anyone got and ideas?

x

I use red onions and give a much milder flavour and great colour too. I usually do 1 large carrot, 1 small red onion and a wedge of cabbage...sorry no idea how much cabbage lol
I made mine all for the next day too but went far too sloppy....love the idea of prepping the veg and making it up when needed....thanks TOP TIP :)
When I make salads I love Sugar Snap Peas, Red Peppers and Carrots in mine. Really vibrant colours and lovely and crunchy.
x

Menu for today:

Sunday 16th May:

Extra Easy Day

HEA1: Skimmed milk through day for tea and coffee
HEA2: N/A
HEB1: 2 x Alpen Light Bars
HEB2: N/A

Breakfast: Fresh mango pieces with Shape FF mango yoghurt

Snack: 1 cox apple & 2 x fun size pears

Lunch: (buffet style -with in-laws)
Salad: tomato, lettuce, red onion, celery, radish, grated carrot, cucumber with 1 x salmon fillet, homemade coleslaw (shredded cabbage, onion and carrot mixed with FF fromage frais), new potatoes, 1 TBSP of tomato, herb & and onion pasta n' sauce.

Dessert - Black forest fruits (cherry, blackberry, blackcurrants, blueberries and grapes) with 1 x meringue nest (3 syns) and Quark sweetened with added vanilla beans.

Snack - Mango peices

Dinner: Homemade coleslaw (cabbage, carrot and onion), Salad: lettuce, cucumber, tomato, radish, celery, grated carrot, with 2 TBSP Cottage cheese, with homemade summer vegetable rice* (rice with courgette, mushrooms, onions and peppers all fry-light'd together once cooked)
(*Big thanks to Aphrodite aka Lyn for the rice recipe)

Dessert= Fresh pineapple with sweetened Quark

Snack: @ 9 pm = Cadbury Crunchie - 9.5

Total syns for day:

Meringue nest - 3
Cadbury Crunchie - 9.5
total 12.5

Adding mustard etc sounds great....did you use mustard powder or syn the ready made stuff?
Pineapple and sweetened quark is a fav of mine too......i've really got into Fat Free Fromage Frais, splenda and 5g Options Choc Powder ( 1 Syn ) stirred through and the served with fruit, its lovely and a great choc fix mmmmmm :)
xx

IMG_0583_2_.jpg

Monday 17th May

Green Day

HEA-1= Skimmed milk
HEA-2= 42g Leskol cheese
HEB-1= 454g Stewed rhubarb
HEB-2= 2 x Alpen light bars

Breakfast - rhubarb (Heb-1) & vanilla mullerlight

Lunch - Boiled egg salad, with mixed lettuce, tomato, cucumber, celery, carrot, red onion and radish. Apple and Shape FF yoghurt. 1 x Alpen bar (heb-2)

Dinner - Above, "Quorn summer bolognese" with onion, mushrooms, peppers, courgette and chopped tomatoes, with linguine and salad.
Dessert - fresh pineapple with sweetened Quark

Snack @ 9pm = Cadbury Crunchie 9.5 syns

Water - 3 litres, plus black tea (!) and black caffeine free coffee.

How hard is it to upload pictures! such a nightmare. Is there an easier way rather than to create an album then cut and paste??

Hope everyone else has had a good food day x

Last edited:
Yellowdoversolewithonionpepperandto.jpg

Tuesday 18th May

Extra Easy

HEA1: Skimmed milk

Breakfast:

Fresh Mango and a vanilla Mullerlight

Lunch:

Jacket Potato with Baked beans, apple and fresh pineapple.

Snack: 2 x Alpen Light Bars

Dinner:

Pictured above;
Yellow Sole fish with homemade tomato, pepper & onion sauce, broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, peas and sweetcorn, Smash Buttery.
Dessert: Forest Fruit (cherries, blackberries, blackcurrant, cherries and grapes) with sweetened Quark.

Snacks:

Crunchie Bar @ 9 pm - Synned @ 9.5

Total syns for day:

Crunchie Bar - 9.5

Water: 3 L water/NAS + Caffeine free black coffee

I love your plates, very pretty. Nice to see someone else posting food, i find it helpfull to see other eople portion sizes

I love your plates, very pretty. Nice to see someone else posting food, i find it helpfull to see other eople portion sizes

Thanks chick, think the plates are "country berries" or something, only from Tesco!

I agree, it's helpful to see portion sizes.... we used to have massive white restaurant type plates which we swapped for the new ones, that are half the size, and this has cut down on unnecessary munching!

x

Wednesday 19th May

Extra Easy

HEA1: Skimmed milk through day for tea and coffee
HEA2: n/a
HEB2: n/a

Breakfast:

Black Forest Fruits and a Cherry Mullerlight

Lunch:

Jacket Potato with leftover tomato, onion and pepper sauce (last nights), Toffee Mullerlight, and HEB1.

Piccy of Lunch:

lunch1905.jpg

Dinner:

slowcookedchicken1905.jpg

Slow cooked garlic chicken, with Actifry Chips and roasted vegetables; red onion, courgette, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes (dry roasted with Fry Light)

Dessert - Quark - with Options White Choc Sachet stirred in (2.5 syns) was amazing!

Snacks:

Crunchie Bar @ 9 pm - Synned @ 9.5

Total syns for day:

Crunchie Bar - 9.5
Options white chocolate sachet - 2.5
Total- 12

Water: 3 L water/NAS + Caffeine free black coffee.

Last edited:
Back