Supersize vs Superskinny.

I recorded this last night.....no idea when I'll be catching up.....won't be today as I'm in work now till 6, will have to see if there's anything interesting on tv tonight....I doubt it lol x

Dr Christian........seriously?????????!!!!!!

Mmm, have to admit Dr Christian, is my guilty pleasure......gay or not he's a stunner, bit like John Barrowman (blushing) ;) x

Ewwww!!! Lmao x

I seen John Barrowman in panto in Cardiff, he shook his bum, I was in the 2nd row, honest I could have turned him straight!! sham he's married and gay, and my hubby was there, if it wasn't for the above reasons i'd be there like me to chocolate on star week ;) x

I didn't know dr Christian was gay!!

Oh god no, I don't find either of them attractive in the slightest. Give me tony from ncis any day :)

Is anyone watching the new series???

Xxx

I watched last nights. What about that Valeria Levetin, supposedly the worlds thinnest woman? She looked like Skeletor! And she was lovely before she did that to herself, she had a gorgeous figure. It just shows how dangerous it can be to be underweight, not just overweight! x

I watched last nights. What about that Valeria Levetin, supposedly the worlds thinnest woman? She looked like Skeletor! And she was lovely before she did that to herself, she had a gorgeous figure. It just shows how dangerous it can be to be underweight, not just overweight! x

Yes she was so unwell poor woman....i wish she had seen the damage before it was too late.

I thought the supersize girl was beautiful! But her portions were huge when placed on a table....i think even she was shocked!!!

Yes she was so unwell poor woman....i wish she had seen the damage before it was too late.

I thought the supersize girl was beautiful! But her portions were huge when placed on a table....i think even she was shocked!!!

I agree, she was beautiful. It was not surprising she had won beauty pageants!! Even if they were for "curvy" women. Stunning!

Did you see how much sugar the superskinny was getting through in a year, just in his cups of tea alone :eek: I love to see visual things like that as it has real shock power.

I agree, she was beautiful. It was not surprising she had won beauty pageants!! Even if they were for "curvy" women. Stunning! Did you see how much sugar the superskinny was getting through in a year, just in his cups of tea alone :eek: I love to see visual things like that as it has real shock power.

I think if they showed how much diet coke i drank in a year i would be shocked lol! Or cheese haha!

Both of those i have loads of!

i dunno why you'd ever let yourself get that big that you cant maintain your own personal hygeine, that in itself would be a huge bomb up the bum to do something about ya weight. i watched a programme the other day about a woman who had to sit down about 3 times just walking from the living room to the back door to let her dog out, i couldnt let myself get that bad. these people clearly have underlying issues with food other than being greedy and liking to snack, coz who doesnt over indulge sometimes but you kind of know when to quit and your conscience makes you feel guilty for eating lots of bad stuff

i dunno why you'd ever let yourself get that big that you cant maintain your own personal hygeine, that in itself would be a huge bomb up the bum to do something about ya weight. i watched a programme the other day about a woman who had to sit down about 3 times just walking from the living room to the back door to let her dog out, i couldnt let myself get that bad. these people clearly have underlying issues with food other than being greedy and liking to snack, coz who doesnt over indulge sometimes but you kind of know when to quit and your conscience makes you feel guilty for eating lots of bad stuff

I also find it totally baffling how people can let themselves get to such a size. I got to 15st and even that was enough to make me realise how hideous, unfit and unhealthy I had gotten.

As you say, these people obviously have underlying issues. I think everyone is guilty of the odd "treat", or overindulging at times like you say. But most of us have that mental tipping point, when we know that we have gone too far and we need to turn things around again.

I think sometimes weight sneaks up on you - I know mine did, I was over 18 stone before I knew it. I was clearly aware I was buying bigger clothes, but it was only when I was going to have to get size 24 in something I though - I better take action.

As mentioned I think we all have certain things that make us stop and think. My doctors when I used to get my pill once said about strokes and other obese related illnesses, and I was really upset at the time (as you can imagine) but until someone says something like that you just think - 'well that isn't me?!!?' and shrug it off.

I watched a program about OCD cleaners helping out others with untidy / dirty houses. They asked the people with the dirty house how they could let it get so bad, and one man replied that when you see something gradually getting worse, you don't really notice any difference. It just becomes "the norm", and it's only to outsiders that something appears wrong. I guess it's the same kind of thing with weight, too.

Back