SW countdown to wedding...

Thank you! If there's one thing I can do well it's eating a lot haha. X

you & SW will get on just fine then lol xx

have you had a look at the SW site? there is a 7 day sample menu on there to give you some idea of JUST WHAT you can eat on the plan. When you join up they will also give you a password/pin number giving you full access to the SW members area and all the syns online stuff x

Ah brill, I did have a nosey, it was the 7day plan that got me interested, it's looks so simple to follow and the meals look great!!!

Afternoon snack - melons and kiwi with fat free natural yogurt

Making my way through a ltr bottle of fizzy water too :)

Ah brill, I did have a nosey, it was the 7day plan that got me interested, it's looks so simple to follow and the meals look great!!!

Afternoon snack - melons and kiwi with fat free natural yogurt

Making my way through a ltr bottle of fizzy water too :)

sounding good hun!

mullerlights, activia fat free, ww dessert style are free, and the muller greek style are just 1/2 syn each - just think of all the lovely stuff you've got to look forward to lol x

Ok so just home from SW meeting, was good, just have to read through my books :)

So I got weighed, but I know I haven't been to the toilette properly since fri maybe, plus it's TOTM, so I'm ok with how the scales read as I know there's about 4/5 pounds too many there.

12,10 - was starting weight, goal is 11st.

Breakfast - banana, hand full of grapes
Lunch - ww carrot and lentil soup but not even half of it, I wasn't in the mood for soup today :( plus two square slices of wheaten, no spread, banana, hand full f grapes
Waiting for asda to deliver before I choose what's for tea!
Snack - fat free natural yogurt!

Xx

Ok so just home from SW meeting, was good, just have to read through my books :)

So I got weighed, but I know I haven't been to the toilette properly since fri maybe, plus it's TOTM, so I'm ok with how the scales read as I know there's about 4/5 pounds too many there.

12,10 - was starting weight, goal is 11st.

Breakfast - banana, hand full of grapes
Lunch - ww carrot and lentil soup but not even half of it, I wasn't in the mood for soup today :( plus two square slices of wheaten, no spread, banana, hand full f grapes
Waiting for asda to deliver before I choose what's for tea!
Snack - fat free natural yogurt!

Xx

Snack - (asda still hasn't come; starving!) cracker bread x3 with 25g of Philly chives light 5syns.

Yay asda arrived;

Dinner - wholemeal pasta, with home made sauce; chopped toms, mushrooms, caugette, red onion, green and red pepper, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, with a chicken breast, dried parmasan cheese on top

So hungry!!

I'm on a roll haha plan for tomorrow;

Breakfast; two slices wholemeal breast toasted from Heb (I think still getting hand of it) with marmite,
Lunch; salad; lettuce, spinach leaves, grated carrot and cabbage, cucumber, cherry toms, sprig onions, red pepper, mug shot sweet as sour noodle.
Dinner ; chicken roast dinner; slimming world roast potatoes, roasted carrots, parsnip, broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts, with a but of gravy haven't worked out how the syns for that work.

Snacks for day; banana x2 , plum, kiwis x2, satsuma, handful of grapes, snack bag of carrot batons, miller light yogurt.

Sounds like a lot , in looking forward to it :)

I'm on a roll haha plan for tomorrow;

Breakfast; two slices wholemeal breast toasted from Heb (I think still getting hand of it) with marmite,
Lunch; salad; lettuce, spinach leaves, grated carrot and cabbage, cucumber, cherry toms, sprig onions, red pepper, mug shot sweet as sour noodle.
Dinner ; chicken roast dinner; slimming world roast potatoes, roasted carrots, parsnip, broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts, with a but of gravy haven't worked out how the syns for that work.

Snacks for day; banana x2 , plum, kiwis x2, satsuma, handful of grapes, snack bag of carrot batons, miller light yogurt.

Sounds like a lot , in looking forward to it :)

Looks good to me. Is the bread a 400g loaf? Or 800g ? If its 800 you only get one slice but two for 400g xx

Oh, I don't know, good job you said, the loaf is at work but il check. Thank you! I can see its gonna take me a while to get my head around :)

Thank you both, I had a change of plan, as I couldn't find my marmite lol and didn't want to use syns on butter. So I had 35g porridge made with boilin water.
Oh well lol

So stayed to plan only I added Hellmann's mayo extra light (2syns) for my salad and I have gravy as 1 syn I hope, and 25g of Philly light garlic and chives :)

Thank you dc, I'm trying to save some for night times as that's when I crave lol, so maybe for a biscuit with a cuppa :) x

Sorry meant to put cd lol but auto spell on phone changes it :)

So here's my syns for the day;

Hellmann's extra light mayo - 1
Philly - 2
Ww choc chip cookies - 4.5
Gravy - 3( I think )

Total - 10.5

My mom came up for tea tonight, and bought som old photos from old holidays in Majorca, came across one of my 13/14 year body, and omg if I could have only stayed that way!! I know I was only 13, but I had hit puberty and all at this stage, not a skinny childlike body but curvy and slight chest, Haha wishful thinking, at least I know somewhere along the lines I was a little skinny thing even if I can't remember lol

Wednesday 1st may

Breakfast - tea (hexa) banana
Lunch - salad, tuna, mullerlight
Dinner - jacket spud, sw chilli (fantastic) steak mince (2syns)
Snacks - banana x2 satsuma x2 handful of grapes, milky bar small bar (2.5syns)
Going to the in-laws now so not going to finish my syns for the day as ill prob have a bickie or two with a cuppa!

Chow for now. :)

Oh no hexb today... So far!

So as expected had some bickies at the inlaws , two foxs golden crunch creams at 6 syns total! Plus milk in my tea, but that is my hexa!! Yay so pleases with my self I passed up chocolate cream cake!

Back