SW countdown to wedding...

Thurs 2nd may

Feeling great food wise today, very pleased I controlled my snacks last night at in laws!! Not feeling so Great health wise, have been constantly getting dizzy alot and a lot of headaches, my physio last week thought maybe I had low blood pressure, had it checked and its perfect, so was talking o the nurse at work today and she said it sounds like vertigo! :( so got at docs appt for thurs. and also been really tired!
My raspberry ketone tablets came today so I have taken two, I have a months worth, ill keep posted re them.

Breakfast - 2 slices of ww whole meal bread hexb 2x bacon medallions
Lunch - stuffed aubergine with cottage cheese, onions, tomatoes and spices, plus the inside f the aubergine.
Dinner - fry!!!! 2x eggs poached, beans low sugar and salt, mushrooms, tomatoes, 2x bacon medallions,
Snacks - 2x banana, 2x satsuma, grapes, plum, strawberries, papaya, melon, tea with my hexa of skimmed milk

Syns - ketchup on sandwich this morning 1
Turkey sausage with fry 1.5
Ww caramel cake bar 4.5
Ww caramel mellow 2.5
Total 9.5

2 pints of water
1 hour class of body balance, and boy did I sweat, no air con on!!

Attachments

• image-1001369240.jpg
    image-1001369240.jpg
    485.5 KB · Views: 39
Friday 3rd may

Haven't had time to eat today it's been mental!

Breakfast - 8am 2x ww wholemeal bread with two tsp of Nutella (2syns)
Lunch - 5:30pm left over small bowl of ww chilli
Dinner - veg stir fry; cauggette, onion, mushrooms, peppers, broccoli, bean-sprouts and chicken
Snacks - banana, grapes, papaya, mullet light, diet coke.

The oh is getting take away tonight, I'm sat in car in car park of a dominos, Chinese and Indian and chippy and declined any of it!! Going home for my stir fry :(
Got a wedding tomorrow hoping to stick to it as much as possible, food wise, not really sure what to do about the alcohol!? Any advice would be helpful!

Ok so I didn't have stir fry...

Had 5 of my OH chips so I'm gonna say about 5.5 syns as I'm not sure.
Then had a jacket potato with beans, and then strawberries! Then a mallow caramel from ww yay

Friday 3rd may

Haven't had time to eat today it's been mental!

Breakfast - 8am 2x ww wholemeal bread with two tsp of Nutella (2syns)
Lunch - 5:30pm left over small bowl of ww chilli
Dinner - veg stir fry; cauggette, onion, mushrooms, peppers, broccoli, bean-sprouts and chicken
Snacks - banana, grapes, papaya, mullet light, diet coke.

The oh is getting take away tonight, I'm sat in car in car park of a dominos, Chinese and Indian and chippy and declined any of it!! Going home for my stir fry :(
Got a wedding tomorrow hoping to stick to it as much as possible, food wise, not really sure what to do about the alcohol!? Any advice would be helpful!

alcohol..... pub measure 35ml of any spirit is 4 syns so if you mix it with a diet mixer you can make it into a long drink that is quite low syn. If you are a wine drinker try having your wine with soda to make it last longer too (this cuts your syns down a heck of a lot as wine can be quite hefty syn wise) xx

Thank you cd, think I may stick with my whiskey and diet coke then. And maybe put water in my wine at the meal or something. Thank you! X

Saturday 4th may

My best friends wedding!!
Such a brilliant day I had yesterday! Food wise not so great!

Breakfast - ww bread with Nutella and tea
Snack - tea and a biscuit ( not counting syns today as there is no point, just gonna try and choose well)
Dinner - 7pm salad with bacon and a mayo like dressing, few mouthfuls of soup, a beef roast dinner with mash and veg, didn't eat the roasts as it looked like it had been deep fried, and some gravy, a small round crunchy cheesecake, couldn't finish it all it was so sweet,
Snack - 1030 three small pieces of scampi, one triangle sandwich of turkey but on white bread, a bite full of wedding cake.
Drinks - this is where my day will be ruined!!
Champagne x1
West coast cooler x3/4 can't remember lol
Whiskey and diet coke - maybe 6/7 lol can't remember either, this would be from 4pm until 2am so not all at once!

Exercise - dancing for may 2 hours but in intervals feet are killed today!!

But all worth it as its my school friends wedding and I was going to have a good time! Today I wi fit in lots of bursts of exercise, and if it stops raining maybe a walk :)

as long as you enjoyed everything you ate & drank....then jumped straight back on the wagon today then all is good :) If you log into the sw site now you have your pin there is info on there about doing flexi days (for things like special occasions) It basically makes you get into the mindset of setting yourself an upper limit of what you will indulge in....guilt free. This way you are less likely to feel you have 'blown it' and stay on plan for the long term.

With what you have written tho it sounds like you have already got into this way of thinking so WELL DONE|!!!! xxx

Hey cd, I did enjoy every last mouthful lol, and it was only the drink that let me down! But a whiskey has 4 syns so maybe had around 25 syns from them. But defo back on track today! Veg and fruit galore :) ill defo have a read about the 'flexi' days!
At least I maybe danced a few calories off lol.

Sunday 5th may

I only got up and out of bed at 3, never went to bed till after 3this morning.
Breakfast - ww wholemeal bread with Nutella (2syns) tea with hexa of milk for day
Lunch/ dinner - chicken breasts, and a whole lotta veg.
Snacks - mullet lights, fruity

I plan to drink loads of water firstly to help the hangover not to appear and 2ndly to flush out all of the alcohol quicker. Hopefully some exercise too'!

Some pics from yesterday me and fiancé in our best lol

Attachments

• image-2032813041.jpg
    image-2032813041.jpg
    555.3 KB · Views: 52
  • image-2764296329.jpg
    image-2764296329.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 53
Ah thanks chick :) not very often he puts his suit on lol. God thank god I don't get a hang over, I just get extremely tired and could sleep all day, it takes all the fun out of it when you get a hangover lol :) x

Ok so didn't really fancy a roast dinner, so I made a mixed salad; iceberg lettuce, spinach leaves, cucumber, spring onion, cherry tons, with extra light mayo 1 syn, with sw chips and chicken wrapped in bacon. Oh I've also had a mugshot, a free one, sweet and sour noodle.

No exercise either lol, haven't moved off the sofa either still in my pjs but I don't care I don't so this very often lol. Come dine with me, bgt, and now Big Bang theory what a great Sunday afternoon! The voice repeat in an hour too!

Monday 6th may

Weigh in day!!y first weigh! So nervous!
Breakfast\lunch - hexb 2x ww wholemeal bread with two eggs scrambled or fried cant make my mind up :)
Snacks - fruit And mullet light
Dinner - not sure I'm heading to in laws again so ill wait to count syns

Enjoy the bank holiday

First weigh in... -6lbs yay!!!!

So delighted cannot believe it! Yippee

Thank you :) x

Back