SW countdown to wedding...

What's a shiny sticker!!? Sounds exciting!

I know, all that whiskey lol, haha I thought I would have had only a pound or two, cannee believe it! Gives you such encouragement to carry on when you have a loss like that, with ww I either got to the point where I STS or only lost a half a pound then lost the will lol!

I am taking two Zumba classes on two weeks so ill have to start practicing my routines again as I haven't since feb when I hurt my neck, so this will be the first time to do a class! So at least I have an hour or two exercise everyday this week to help!

What's a shiny sticker!!? Sounds exciting!

I know, all that whiskey lol, haha I thought I would have had only a pound or two, cannee believe it! Gives you such encouragement to carry on when you have a loss like that, with ww I either got to the point where I STS or only lost a half a pound then lost the will lol!

I am taking two Zumba classes on two weeks so ill have to start practicing my routines again as I haven't since feb when I hurt my neck, so this will be the first time to do a class! So at least I have an hour or two exercise everyday this week to help!

the 'shineys' are the SW awards that you get for every half stone you lose :)(like mine under my signature) I just copy & paste mine from SW when I weigh in and it says I've got another.

My SIL does Zumba....she loves it. I bought a Wii fit a few weeks ago to try do some balancing on it....lmao not a pretty sight :p xx

the 'shineys' are the SW awards that you get for every half stone you lose :)(like mine under my signature) I just copy & paste mine from SW when I weigh in and it says I've got another.

My SIL does Zumba....she loves it. I bought a Wii fit a few weeks ago to try do some balancing on it....lmao not a pretty sight :p xx

Ooh I will have to look for it for next week if I get my half :)
I think I'm gonna dig out my wii and board and start doing some stuff on there :)

Tuesday 7th may

Breakfast - tea with semi skimmed (hexa) and a Special K chewy bar thingy (hexb)
Snacks - banana, fresh pineapple, satsuma
Lunch - tuna, iceberg lettuce, cherry toms, cucumber, extra light mayo (1syn) muller light,
Dinner - sw chips, sausages (4syns) mushrooms and onion in fright and beans.
Snack - wafer thin ham, ww caramel mallow (2.5syns)

Bought some pudding rice so I'm going to try the recipes that I've seen, also bought some tinned chickpeas and kidney beans to make the free sw onion bahji (unsure about spelling)

Excited!

Maybe go for a walk tonight, x

I have just cooked the bahji, they are bloody lovely! Coulda done with some salt and pepper but so nice

Wednesday 8 may

Have tried to move around a lot more today, been jumpin and hopping instead of sitting lol. Been running up stairs in stead of pulling myself up by Hand rail.

Breakfast - banana, satsuma
Lunch - roasted cauggette, carrot, onion, cherry toms, red pepper and chicken breast, muller yog, banana, grapes, satsuma, diet coke
Snack - pineapple
Dinner- spaghetti bolognaise, with mushrooms cauggette and onions, made the sauce with chopped tomatoes tomato purée and beef stock, with a mix of wholemeal and white spaghetti.
Snack - (haven't used any Syns today or my hexb) two slices of ww wholemeal brea and Nutella 2 syns

I think that's all but you never know :) x

Thank you kimbowee :)

Snacks - milky bar kid bar (actually a little kid lol) 3.5 syns muller light Greek style .5 syns

And full to the funnels, x

Hey cd, thank you re the movicol, sounds like it could be the thing I need :) it's horrible when you your tummy gets that bloated!

Doing good, my doc said yday that I have a touch of vertigo hence all my dizzy ness, although she has sent me for my bloods, thyroid, sugars and count, it's always the same ones they check when you get bloods done lol so they will all be clear. Haven't taken any tablets for it as she said its only a short term basis they are used for and as at the minute I don't feel I need them, hopefully gonna wait and see if it rectifies itself and if not then get the tablets.

My clothes are starting to feel really baggy on me now :) although my way of checking; is so bizarre. When I'm in the bath I put my hands into fists and see how well they fit either side of my hips next to the bath tub, last week they fit but the sides of my fists touched closely to the bath and me, haha

Thurs 9 may

Breakfast - banana, satsuma, tea hexa milk
Lunch - left over sw chilli, grapes, muller, satsuma, pineapple
Snack - muller Greek (0.5syns)
Dinner ????

Not sure yet :( going to body balance at 6-7 so it will be after that anyway!

Chow for now :) x

No vertigo is defo not nice, especially when you trying to move around in a class, I keep having that feeling of nausea crashing down over me and see a few stars lol have to close my eyes and steady myself for a while.

So for my dinner I'm having; bacon medallions, 2x we bread hexb, lettuce and tomato and a mugshot, don't feel especially hungry feel slightly sick but think that's due to the dizziness.

Snacks - ww caramel cake bar 4.5 kellogs frosty bar 5 syns and some Philly light 1 syn as only had a slither over my slice of bread :)

Fully full full

Off for a bath and to wash some clothes for tomorrow :) night all
X

Has anyone tries the scanbran? How much are they to buy from the meeting? Do they help regulate?

Hi
Today has been so busy! Haven't really eaten until now

Snack - banana, 1 slice ww wholemeal bread
Lunch - 3pm 4 bacon medallions, 1 slice ww wholemeal bread, muller light.

Don't really feel like eating to be honest, was all dizzy and crap this am, with the nauseating feeling still there :(

Off to get our marriage license now :) in the south of ire you need a min 3 months before you get the license, and as we are getting married in the south ( technically up north, as Donegal is at the top of Ireland lol) even though we are from the north we have to go with their rules :)

Exciting, only downer is it costs EUR200 bummer :(

Be back later with my dinner account lol

Hi
Today has been so busy! Haven't really eaten until now

Snack - banana, 1 slice ww wholemeal bread
Lunch - 3pm 4 bacon medallions, 1 slice ww wholemeal bread, muller light.

Don't really feel like eating to be honest, was all dizzy and crap this am, with the nauseating feeling still there :(

Off to get our marriage license now :) in the south of ire you need a min 3 months before you get the license, and as we are getting married in the south ( technically up north, as Donegal is at the top of Ireland lol) even though we are from the north we have to go with their rules :)

Exciting, only downer is it costs EUR200 bummer :(

Be back later with my dinner account lol

sorry you're still feeling iffy with the vertigo hun..... maybe you should think about getting the tabs they prescribed you? (they usually give you something along the lines of a travel sickness drug that works on calming the balance centre)

As for the Scanbran.....I cant remember how much they are at class, but probably cheaper than at holland & barratt anyway. I personally can't stand em :eek: they remind me of eating an old cardboard box lol......BUT they are supposed to be good for the old toilet dept ;) xx

I think I may need to see about the tablets :(

Might try the scan bread just to see the Craic with them

Bloody torture, sat in dominos carpark again oh is gettin pizza!
We went to Subway earlier and I have a chicken salad with honey and mustard and light mayo dressing (3 syns) then shared a cookie 5.5 syns so having stir fry for tea :(

I think I may need to see about the tablets :(

Might try the scan bread just to see the Craic with them

Bloody torture, sat in dominos carpark again oh is gettin pizza!
We went to Subway earlier and I have a chicken salad with honey and mustard and light mayo dressing (3 syns) then shared a cookie 5.5 syns so having stir fry for tea :(

well done for not having pizza!!

I really do think you should try the tablets hun, I was on a cocktail of different ones after my brain op to control the symptoms....They do help xx

Howdi

Just been for a spot of lunch in town with some girl friends, my oh half is away on his best friends partners stag so me and her and another girl went to get lunch,

Breakfast - 2 x bread from a 400g loaf hexb, don't really understand the whole difference between the 400g an 800g as the slices are both the same, with two boiled eggs
Lunch - jacket potato with beans and cheese hexa, side salad, beet root, dipped into the coleslaw I'd say about 3 syns, then a spoon full of rice in a sweet chilli sauce is say around 3 syns too, bloody lovely!
Dinner - chicken curry 2.5 syns as I'm using powder, if anyone knows any diff re the curry powder let me know as the one I bought I can't find info on, with chips sw style and rice .

Snacks - 20p fudge and a bag of malteasers :)

Ok having nether the malteasers or fudge too many bloody Syns ah

Back