SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

Hi hun even if u do get a little gain it will come back off when u start the propoints what is simple start i only know filling and healthy am shure thats what its called were ur allowed ur 49 points x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya just popping in to subscribe x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks I had a chicken chow mein on Saturday and on Monday I had a chicken tikka kebab lol, wasn't well Monday so was naughty but was in points so it was ok xx

Yumiii thats what is brilliant about ww u can have anythini hated the restriction of sw x

Hi Scarlet, Thank you that is great :) Much appreciated :)

I think it is the same as Filling and Healthy pretty much except from when you do Filling and Healthy you can choose to have 49 weeklies instead of 2 treats a day but on Simple Start it is just a bit more rigid for your first week and you can only have up to 2 treats a day? I think! I'm not 100% sure so if I am wrong then please can someone correct me :)

x

Ok hun ur doin great and you two must be right ov no idea but would be so annoyin if u have missed out lol x

Thank you :) I'm just looking forward to getting on to propoints because even though I have swapped from SW to WW, the Simple Start plan is fairly similar just with the addition of some bread. I'm excited to be able to have something I fancy using my points and then just reign in my other meals accordingly! I haven't had fast food in about 20 weeks and it is KILLING me. With Slimming World there was literally no convenience food. If you were out and hadn't eaten then there was barely any choice, especially on a budget! I remember my family eating a mcdonalds and I just sat there eating a packet of ham and an apple. I could have cried! You can't live like that in the long term, it has to be flexible. Do you like the plan Lauren? x

oh no :( that sounds horrible & unfair! I have at least a KFC a week & still lose weight, it's fab! :) yeah I really like it! can literally still eat and drink what I want just point it and obviously learn about portion control and better choices in the process! I find it easier as a lot of my friends always want to go out for food or to clubs and pubs so it's easy to stay in control and do different things :) xx

Haha that sounds a lot like when I was at uni! Fast food, pubs and eating out haha! It's great that you can still do all of that whilst being within your points though! Well done on your losses so far.

I would kill for a KFC right now, just need to get through Simple Start first!

Yeah Slimming World got me down a bit. I mean it's fantastic for a lot of people, it just didn't fit my body and my lifestyle. Fingers crossed Weight Watchers will! It sounds like it should definitely fit my lifestyle as I am always running around doing stuff and need to grab food just for convenience!

xx

Hope everyone has had a lovely day.

Got tea on at the moment, mini fry up :) mmmm. Can't wait.

Slightly panicked right now due to having toner in my hair. I'm naturally brunette but dip dye my hair so it has blonde in it too, now I want it more blonde so re dip dyed it on Monday and now using a toner to see if that helps. Scared! Never used toner in my life!

Wish me luck! X

Sugar Fairy, I do not need to hide under a rock, luckily! So no bugs for meeeeee :)

Food Diary for yesterday has been counted and verified and I can reveal that yesterday I ate.....

Wednesday 2nd July

Breakfast - Smoothie - Raspberries, Banana and Pineapple and fat free natural yoghurt (I am making the most of fat free natural yoghurt being free on Simple Start as I know I will have to start pointing it!)
Morning Snack - Orange
Lunch - Chicken Salad Sandwich using a Warburtons brown breakfast thin.
Afternoon Snack - FF Natural Yoghurt and Frozen Berries. (Very nearly chocolate peanuts too but I resisted!)
Dinner/Tea - 2 x Bacon Medallions, 1 Egg Fried in Frylight, Baked Beans and some homemade frylight chips.
Evening Snack - WW Caramel Shortbread and WW Oat Choc Chip Cookies.

I am struggling to fit my two treats in! It gets to 9pm and I realise I should eat 2 not 1! Then again, it could be far worse!

Hope everyone is well and having a good day :) x

Woo to not hiding under a rock. Love the little pause before you told us your food have you been taking tips off ant and Dec. Lol. Mm shortbread sound nice xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back