SW journey as a mama of 2...

Tuesday (my new day...)

Breakfast- Banana, half an apple (a patient came and I had to toss it haha) white coffee
snack- brown roll and strawberry jam (20g tub - 4syns) (so hungry today!)
Lunch- salad - spinach, red onion, cucumber, red peppers, cajun spiced chicken breast, salad cream (2)
snack - watermelon slices, currently eating my way through a punnet of cherries

Tuesday (my new day...)

Breakfast- Banana, half an apple (a patient came and I had to toss it haha) white coffee
snack- brown roll and strawberry jam (20g tub - 4syns) (so hungry today!)
Lunch- salad - spinach, red onion, cucumber, red peppers, cajun spiced chicken breast, salad cream (2)
snack - watermelon slices, currently eating my way through a punnet of cherries

Your food looks ace, and lots of it which is brill too! Yum yum :) I also love jam... *drool*

Ruth
X

Dinner last night- pork loins with fat removed rubbed with Chinese spices served with spinach, red onion, carrot, peppers, mushrooms fried in soya sauce so syn free.

Three pecks of terries choc orange out grab bag (guesstimate 5)

Ended yesterday on 11

Today I had dentist so not ate really.

Had half a greggs sausage roll but too numb to eat (8) and a white coffee

Not had anything else

Your food looks ace, and lots of it which is brill too! Yum yum :) I also love jam... *drool*

Ruth
X
I love a jam roll. Worth some syns, was either jam or crisps so jam was less haha!
Hope your well. My period is ano show so far... But I was silly and stood on scales and it like I'm at lasts weeks weight again. So fingers crossed I can keep it off!!
Natalie X

So I have returned. Been slightly AWOL. Had a week off plan, put on 3lbs. Following week I fluked 3lbs off and yesterday I STS.

Last weekI ended up really unwell during my week off work (typical) with a kidney infection. On antibiotcs but they are making me feel so queasy. Period is now 2 weeks late but GP reckons its due to my kidney infection so I am really bloated and retaining fluid.

Today I have restarted.

Breakfast - muller light, red graped, coffee with dash of milk, 600ml water
Lunch - cajun spiced chicken breast (free), mixed rocket, peppers and red onion. 4 syns for coleslaw. sugar free diluting juice 2x 250ml
Snack - watermelon slices

Not sure about dinner yet. Feel so yuck.

So I have returned. Been slightly AWOL. Had a week off plan, put on 3lbs. Following week I fluked 3lbs off and yesterday I STS.

Last weekI ended up really unwell during my week off work (typical) with a kidney infection. On antibiotcs but they are making me feel so queasy. Period is now 2 weeks late but GP reckons its due to my kidney infection so I am really bloated and retaining fluid.

Today I have restarted.

Breakfast - muller light, red graped, coffee with dash of milk, 600ml water
Lunch - cajun spiced chicken breast (free), mixed rocket, peppers and red onion. 4 syns for coleslaw. sugar free diluting juice 2x 250ml
Snack - watermelon slices

Not sure about dinner yet. Feel so yuck.

Sorry to hear you've been unwell, but your food intake today looks good, just a shame about the antibiotics! Well done on the STS too!
I hope that you start to feel a bit more like yourself soon :)
I would just eat and do what your body fancies but at the same time stick to plan as much as possible if that makes sense!

I am sending you a virtual hug!

Ruth
X

In the next few days I shall return here..... Although it's now 4th time not 3rd. Ah potato potato (I dunno how you write that properly for effect lol).

So I am on Sunday night. Nearing the end of week 3 back at a class. From starting in April til last weigh in I was 18lbs off in total. I don't feel it. But it's off. (At class I am so far 7.5lbs off, two separate figures so might get confusing but for this forum I am gonna stick to my overall loss... since I started it on here!)

I have been on holiday from work this week. My little ones nursery was closed for in service days before restarting wed so I thought sod it and took full week. Scottish schools went back Wednesday and I have eagerly (stupidly) signed myself up to university to do my postgraduate masters degree whilst working and doing all usual family grown up stuff. Start it on 5th September so hoping I don't eat my way through stress! Also this week my internet has been broken, engineer is out tomorrow night to fix it! Hallelujah how did we ever suevive without broadband/wifi! Its horrific! Even my 3yo commented on her lack of ipad (felt slightly guilty, bad mother!)

I'm looking forward to getting back up to speed with everyone's diaries. I have seen a lot of you have stuck to it while I derailed so congrats!

I will start positing a daily food diary again. I have been writing it down daily in a pad as I find this helps. I seen on eBay a slimming world journal so think I'll purchase one for me and my mum. I hate the new class diary.

Suppose I best get some sleep for work. I weigh in at 5.30pm tomorrow. Have prepared a batch of veg soup for lunch this week and I have some left overs from dinner that I'll probably avoid eating until after weigh in lol!

Night lovelies.
Natalie xx

Excuse all they typos. My fat fingers and my Samsung edge don't mix well lol!

So Tuesday morning.. been one of those days so far where my only consumption has been a peppermint tea and water. Need to go grab some fruit on my break. My work has a new fruit stall so going to try it out :)

Last night I gained 1.5lbs. I was so upset. I have stuck to plan all week and any not so on plan food was all within my syns! I am hoping it is fluid retention and totm looming.

Made batch of home made soup on sunday so have another helping of that for lunch and its just me and my 3yo home tonight so not sure what to make for dinner. I'm think spag bol as its out favourite!

Tuesday 23rd Aug Food:

pre work- peppermint tea
Breakfast - 60g wholemeal roll (b) Jam (4) coffee with milk (part a) 850ml water
Lunch- Homemade soup (veg-carrot, onion, potato, leek veg stock) lilt zero, pineapple, muller light
Dinner- 2 boiled eggs, lurpack lightest (1.5) 3 slice of cold ham, 850ml d/juice
snack- more diluting juice, packet of multipack onion rings (3)

total syns - 8 1/2

Last edited:
wednesday 24th August:

Breakfast- nectarine, half punnet strawberries, white coffee (part a), 850mls d/j
Lunch- baked potato tuna mayo (4) salad, rest of strawberries, 850mls d/j
Dinner- home made chunky veg and mince chilli con carne(free), veg rice (half pouch) (1) Fanta zero

Currently lying in bed about to watch pretty little liars and delve into two hifi light bars and dome cherry Pepsi max

Ending today on 5 syns :) nectarines are my new thing yum!

Hello :) currently on train going to discuss my studies. Treated myself to a Costa skinny latte with sugar free caramel. How does this count syns wise? I didn't even check as I assume coffee free sugar free syrup free and skimmed milk hea? X

I have an actual pad that I use now to write down everything I eat so I always forget to put it on here.

4.5lbs off tonight. Making my at class weigh loss 10.5lbs! (Total weight loss since starting is 21.5lbs!!) Doesn't feel real. This is the lightest I have been since pregnancy (my daughter is 4 next month so I can no longer call it pregnancy weight lol!) I was 8st 7 approx when I fell pregnant. I wouldn't ever dream of being that low again. I've set a target of between 9st 7 and 10st 7. Depending when I feel comfortable again.

Happy Bank holiday Monday!
Natalie x

I have an actual pad that I use now to write down everything I eat so I always forget to put it on here.

4.5lbs off tonight. Making my at class weigh loss 10.5lbs! (Total weight loss since starting is 21.5lbs!!) Doesn't feel real. This is the lightest I have been since pregnancy (my daughter is 4 next month so I can no longer call it pregnancy weight lol!) I was 8st 7 approx when I fell pregnant. I wouldn't ever dream of being that low again. I've set a target of between 9st 7 and 10st 7. Depending when I feel comfortable again.

Happy Bank holiday Monday!
Natalie x

That is so brilliant!!! Well done you :D
I bet you feel amazing! I know what you mean about it not feeling real! Good to have a goal as well too! :)
Hope you can relax tonight!

Ruth
X

That is so brilliant!!! Well done you :D
I bet you feel amazing! I know what you mean about it not feeling real! Good to have a goal as well too! :)
Hope you can relax tonight!

Ruth
X
I am on my lonesome cos OH is away so I am watching home and away with an irn bru extra (the irn bru version of coke zero? If you get me). I'm debating whether to use my syns on crisps or a piece of chocolate. Or whether to just save them for a later day... oh decisions haha! Enjoy rest of your night xx

My little one wanted a sausage supper from chippy for dinner and as she never asks for this I thought sod it and took her (with Oh away I can't be bothered cooking). The local chip shop is Italian and they make fresh home made pasta to order so I ended up ordering arriabata and asked for no olives and to be cooked without oil(I'm still calling it 5 syns to be safe but I did watch her and she didn't go near oil but incase any was in pan). It took ages to be ready but it was so worth it. Yum. I only managed half as portion was huge! I love pasta and haven't had it for ages and now I've had arriabatta twice is one week. Typical lol.
Bed time for me. Night x
20160830_184133.jpg

Back