SW journey as a mama of 2...

My little one wanted a sausage supper from chippy for dinner and as she never asks for this I thought sod it and took her (with Oh away I can't be bothered cooking). The local chip shop is Italian and they make fresh home made pasta to order so I ended up ordering arriabata and asked for no olives and to be cooked without oil(I'm still calling it 5 syns to be safe but I did watch her and she didn't go near oil but incase any was in pan). It took ages to be ready but it was so worth it. Yum. I only managed half as portion was huge! I love pasta and haven't had it for ages and now I've had arriabatta twice is one week. Typical lol.
Bed time for me. Night xView attachment 183601

That looks very yummy! What a nice treat!! Hope you enjoyed it and that you had a lovely day too!! I love pasta, also love that it's 'free' on SW!

Ruth
X

It was yum Ruth and so filling. It was all I ate all night where as I normally have a wee nibble later on. Steak, steamed veg and mash for dinner. syns for lurpac but mmmm. Lol. The veg was a packet but it tastes like soil? Yuck xxx
20160831_190410.jpg

Hi everyone.

I have been VERY awol however I am back to work and ready to confess my syns.
I was off for 2 weeks annual leave and my daughter was really unwell with her asthma. 10 days of steriods later and multi dosing of her inhaler and she is much better.
It was triggered by a viral illness which she kindly shared with us all.
I then also found out I am pregnant!! I am 10 weeks today so still early but it explains all my food aversions, extreme hunger for all the wrong things and my sickness.
I therefore haven't been to class for a few weeks but I am planning to try restart so that I can do damage control and not gain loads like I did last time!
Looking forward to catching up with all the diaries!
Natalie xx

Hi everyone.

I have been VERY awol however I am back to work and ready to confess my syns.
I was off for 2 weeks annual leave and my daughter was really unwell with her asthma. 10 days of steriods later and multi dosing of her inhaler and she is much better.
It was triggered by a viral illness which she kindly shared with us all.
I then also found out I am pregnant!! I am 10 weeks today so still early but it explains all my food aversions, extreme hunger for all the wrong things and my sickness.
I therefore haven't been to class for a few weeks but I am planning to try restart so that I can do damage control and not gain loads like I did last time!
Looking forward to catching up with all the diaries!
Natalie xx

Oooo congratulations my dear how wonderful!!!! Awww I'm so pleased for you :) hope you aren't suffering too badly with the morning sickness!
Also I hope that your little one is a lot better!

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth! Things are starting to settle and I'm managing to eat food but not quite healthy yet. I did manage an apple today! Haha. How are you? I have had a quick catch up on your diary. You are doing amazing. So close to target! You must be so proud. Your looking amazing. Have you managed to speak to landlord yet? X

Congratulations! What wonderful news - hope you are feeling less sick now and starting to feel more human.
Hope you are all recovered from your viral illness!! Xx

Sooo... last time I wrote on here I was 10 weeks pregnant. My little princess is now 6 weeks. I haven't been near slimming world since finding out I was pregnant nor did I follow plan. Lots of other things happened between then and now and Therefore my weight crept up and up!

Me and mum are going back to a new class on Friday morning. I think I am around 2.5 stone heavier than my last weigh in so all in I have around 4 - 4.5 stone to lose depending where in and up feeling comfortable within myself. I want to focus maternity leave on looking after my 2 girls and making myself healthy and a better version of myself.

Not sure who still pops on here but be lovely to see some familar faces and new ones to spur me on!
Natalie x

Few meals I've had since Friday...

20170702_123450.jpg
20170702_103820.jpg
20170701_190310.jpg

Attachments

• 20170704_074751.jpg
    20170704_074751.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 3
Class on Friday showed a 27lb gain since last weigh in. Which I expected tbh. So far sticking to plan well (the additional healthy extras help). Breastfeeding makes me really hungry especially after cluster feeds so I've been reaching for fruit bowl instead of junk cupboard which is working so far.

Hello anyone following :stickdance:

Depending on age of baby and if your purely breast Feeding. But 5-6 mixed but pref more a than b. I'll add pic... I havent been nanaging 5 per day tbh. when are you due?
20170630_125001.jpg

Breakfast at 7am. 40g of asda almond and raison granola ( b choice) and strawberry mullerlight.
20170704_090229.jpg

Snack at 10am... satsuma and watermelon.

1130.. mugshot

1445 lunch. Tuna mayo and onion pasta (3 syns) decaff coffee (hea)

20170704_144900.jpg

Well done losing! I lost around 2 stone total before concieving then nausea kicked in so I couldn't look at fruit or salad etc. So it resulted in a 27lb gain which wasn't great as I gained alot during my 1st pregnancy too.

27lbs isn't too bad, I gained almost 60lbs with my son, that was the main reason I started sw this time. couldn't cope with 60lbs on top of already being overweight. I'm pleased to be down 1 stone and still 14 weeks left so its possible for a bit more. It will be interesting to see what I weigh after baby is born.

best of luck getting back to pre-pregnancy weight asap x x

I gained alot with my 1st pregnancy that I had only just started to lose and now back on. But I kbow if I stick to plan I can lose it.

Weigh day tomorrow morning. Eek. Stuck to plan and committed 100% so would like 3lb off.

Missing sugar big time... x

Class is 1130 so not long.

Thanks kirsty, congrats to you too. So hard getting on plan. Just eating is a bonus with a newborn at times. So don't worry too much.

X

Back