Take two, go!

Today everything feels hopeless. Joblessness is really getting to me, had to attend a really patronising session at the jobcentre, got turned down for all the jobs I was interviewed for. It doesn't feel like things are going to get any better, not even knowing that I stayed 100% on lipotrim today is cheering me up. Today I see no plus side to anything. Hopefully things'll feel better tomorrow.

Aw Kamikat!!! Sounds like a rough time for you!!! But don't worry or stress - things will come around , They ALWAYS do! Just be good to yourself and don't be stressing!!!! Do whatever you feel will make you feel better about now, and I bet thats sticking to plan so you can feel accomplished. Blips - well we all have them put it all behind you ijn the grand scheme of things its no biggy!!! Good luck and stay on here and keep me posted as to how its going :girlpower:

Thanks, I'm feeling a bit better today. Went round a friend's house and held her baby, that cheered me up :)

Day 18 (only? sigh...)
Today was easy. On period so feeling overall rubbish... at least I'm not craving anything. Tomorrow evening I'm going to a friend's housewarming where the plan is to have takeaway, I'll skip that, then the day after I'm dashing from a church blessing for my friend's baby to support a training event, being busy is good though!

Yep = I agree , being busy is great! Also I have started watching a new box set on sky - The walking dead!!! So that is keeping my mind occupied at night! Have to say it has become somewhat of a habit now - not thinking about food half as much and am completely used to the family eating around me. I have got onto the chicken soup shake in a big way!! Next week I'm gonna go for 14 of them and only 7 choc / vanilla for the breakfast coffee I am adding a lot of pepper and a teeny bit of chilli powder to them which hasnt been doing any damage on the scale so its nice to look forward to tasting something I actually like!!!

Hey Kami, I think you're doing great! You're still here despite a challenging week which is brilliant. I thought I was going to cave tonight and get a Chinese takeaway but I resisted - I feel like if I crack now I will totally fall off the wagon which I so don't want to. Roll on tomorrow's W.I :)

How can you like the chicken shakes seabre, to me they're vile :p
Good on you for resisting Mindy! You'll feel awesome at weigh-in for staying strong. Three more sleeps until weigh-in for me...

Ha ha I agree on the chicken soups Kami! I tried one sachet of the soup and I did not like it. I'm being pretty boring and just having all choc. Trying to fool myself into thinking I'm having some sort of delicious malted choc milkshake ;)

Kami & Skinny!!! I actually Love the Chicken Soup now!!!! I would urge you to try the pepper and a little Chilli powder in them though.... I saw on here somewhere that people add a pich of curry powder in them too.... Anything is worth a try for me as I was so sick of the taste of the Vanilla and Choc ones to the point that I was adding 2 sweetners to each of them and that was not good I felt.

Good luck with your weigh in tom Skinny.....

Mmmm might try the chilli flakes in it so- will take ur word for it seabre!!! How're u doing?

Had W.I. today and lost 4lbs!! So that's 1stone in 2 weeks!! Delighted :)

Ah Skinny!!!! Thats GREAT!! Well done you! I have found this week (3rd) a lot easier than the first two , so you have that to look forward to as welll! It gets to the stage where it becomes the norm and although I still have a few cravings they are very fleeting! Home scales are looking good this weekend too but my pharmacists ones weigh @5 lb heavier - So we'll see on Monday..... Got to the stage I really look forward to Mon mornings now :rolleyes:

Thanks Seabre! Am very much looking forward to week 3 in light of what you said. :)

Go you!!! Roll on Monday W.I.!!!! Feeling very positive. Hoping to start running in a few days now that I have a bit of energy back xxx

I don't like weighing at home since my pharmacist's scales have me as about 4lb heavier, but I can't help but peek a couple of times a week...
For some reason I can't sleep :/ I need to be up in 5 hours for the church blessing so this isn't good!

Hi Kami, hope you got to sleep. I absolutely hate that!!! Having said that- hubby and I sat up to 3am watching walking dead???
Roll on tom feeling very sorry for myself and actually considering ditching this for Atkins tom ( plan on doing that fr Dec onwards) but for some reason I just feel I can't face anymore shakes??? Hormones maybe???

Hey seabre - donttttt goo!!! Only kidding, maybe you'll decide to stay after W.I. tomorrow? You watching new season walking dead?? It's so good. Re the Atkins thing, my hubby is doing it at the mo and he's lost a stone in 2 weeks so it definitely does work.

How're you Kami? Xxx

Ah Skinny

I don't know what has come over me - and me telling you how easy this week has been (an it has really)) But this eve, I don't know - I had been for a drive with Hubby & Kids and even went into a shop and bought them all chocolate & crisps as a wee treat and I sat in the car with them with only the smallest bit of pity for myself lol!!! But when we came home and the dinner & the smell & them all tucked on couch watching a DVD (Sun treat) - Well I near lost it , It was like a switch just tripped in me and I thought - what the hell am I doing?????
But Thank God weigh in tom so hopefully that will spur me on - I had no intentions of doing this for as long as I'd prob need to but I did set out to get to mid December....Think whats wrong is I have been doing a lot of reading and research on the Atkins to prepare for it and now I'm kinda thinking - would it give me the same results with a lot less pain??? (Your Hubby's story sounds very appealing) Well done him!!!

But I'll be here for another week anyway and will review my situation then I suppose TOTM so I suppose I have to expect a few wonky feelings!!!!

Thanks for replying Skinny :heartpump:

I soo know what you mean about everyone around you eating food. Hubby was eating prawn bhuna with avocado just now and I nearly grabbed his plate off him lol!!!

I reckon W.I will completely spur you on and you know what, if it doesn't and you decide on Atkins instead you will still get to goal. So don't be too hard on yourself. Really hope you stay around though for purely selfish reasons ;) xxx

Well - I'd miss you two for my vents if I left lol!!!! Feeling a bit better now they're all in bed! Just me n hubby having a coffee and watching Downtown - Life's not that bad x
Have a good week Skinny x

*hugs* See how you're feeling after weigh-in Seabre, to be honest I spent a lot of today thinking "This is stupid, why am I doing this, there has to be an easier way." I've tried 'easier' diets, and I've just not stuck with them. For the moment I need this, and updating that little ticker at the bottom of the page is spurring me on. If you do decide that Atkins is for you now, we'll miss you :( but do what's right for you.

Eventually slept :/ After about 5 hours sleep, went to the blessing, it was a lovely morning. Then dashed to help out at the training session, loved that, then stayed for the group meal with my friends. And cheated :mad: Right, I obviously can't trust myself to go to these group meals, so I'll be giving them a miss for a while.

Back