Tano's slimming world diary

ahh hun iv just seen this. I hope your ok hun. parents arnt easy are they. im a middle child and look I wasn't wanted! I hope your ok tho xx

Re: IF diary: my new way of eating

Here to follow xxx

Hi ladies!!

First day back at work today an I had to get up mega early! Had the rumbliest belly ever haha! Haven't had rumbles much when I've been off but I think because I was up earlier, I was hungry earlier! I had a coffee with skimmed milk at about 9am, may have to have this in the morning as there's nothing worse than a rumbling stomach in lessons haha! Stuck to my 12-8 feeding window though :)
Lunch was a skinny Starbucks strawberry frappuccino. A banana, museli and a yogurt.

Just got in from work and had a clementine and 3 slices ham. Dinner will be 2 jumbo fishcakes with salad. :)
No exercise tonight, I'm having Mondays off :) x

Hi ladies!!

First day back at work today an I had to get up mega early! Had the rumbliest belly ever haha! Haven't had rumbles much when I've been off but I think because I was up earlier, I was hungry earlier! I had a coffee with skimmed milk at about 9am, may have to have this in the morning as there's nothing worse than a rumbling stomach in lessons haha! Stuck to my 12-8 feeding window though :)
Lunch was a skinny Starbucks strawberry frappuccino. A banana, museli and a yogurt.

Just got in from work and had a clementine and 3 slices ham. Dinner will be 2 jumbo fishcakes with salad. :)
No exercise tonight, I'm having Mondays off :) x

You did well to only have a coffee when your belly was rumbling! I bet u couldn't wait for Midday so you could eat? Din Din sounds yummy, do you make the Fishcakes? X

You did well to only have a coffee when your belly was rumbling! I bet u couldn't wait for Midday so you could eat? Din Din sounds yummy, do you make the Fishcakes? X

No they're asda Mediterranean cod jumbo fishcakes! They're HUGE and so bloody lovely!!! X

Total cals today: 1329

No exercise calories burned x

Re: IF diary: my new way of eating

Total cals today: 1329

No exercise calories burned x

Well done love xx

Thanks chicks!!!

After dinner I had 2 meringue nests!!! :) stuck to the window :) x

Thanks chicks!!!

After dinner I had 2 meringue nests!!! :) stuck to the window :) x

Whoop Whoop! I love a good meringue nest! X is the Window opening at Midday again tomorrow? X

Whoop Whoop! I love a good meringue nest! X is the Window opening at Midday again tomorrow? X

Yep! 12-8 again tomorrow! Have a combat class at 6-7pm. Going to make a chilli con carne tomoz night xx

Yep! 12-8 again tomorrow! Have a combat class at 6-7pm. Going to make a chilli con carne tomoz night xx

Will u quickly eat that once you're back from your class then? Combat Class sounds fun, I'm scheduled to start Boxercise on the 12th. X

Will u quickly eat that once you're back from your class then? Combat Class sounds fun, I'm scheduled to start Boxercise on the 12th. X

Whoo boxercise is awesome! I'm going to make it before I go gym then reheat it when I get in from gym :) x

I've made a salad for tomorrow which just consists of just iceberg lettuce and cherry tomatoes lol!!! It's the only salad I have hahaha!!! I'm going to have some salad cream on it and mackerel in tomato sauce on the side! Going to take a banana too :)

well done beaut.

when will you weigh next? xx

I've made a salad for tomorrow which just consists of just iceberg lettuce and cherry tomatoes lol!!! It's the only salad I have hahaha!!! I'm going to have some salad cream on it and mackerel in tomato sauce on the side! Going to take a banana too :)

thats what i have lol and my salad has iceburg, onion and pepper lol its all i like x

Back