Tano's slimming world diary

what were you today? ? xx

Morning, What's today's WI Result? X

Found you!

Hiya xx

Today was another good day! Had a tea this morning at 9am. With skimmed milk (I'm finding it so much harder to have black coffee/fruit teas earlier in the morning.) someone at my gym fasts and he has skimmed milk in coffee tea when fasting so ill see how I go.
Ate a banana at 12:15pm followed by mackerel with salad, coleslaw and 2tbsp Cous Cous.

Did tuition straight from work and was bloody starving so I didn't go gym. Think I need to get my body clock adjusted this week, I'm all out of sync haha. Very tired and hungry at about 4:30/5pm!!! I may have this week off gym and go on Saturday an Sunday, but we'll see how I feel.

Dinner was chilli with extra mushrooms, I had some peas with it too and 30g cheese on top (no rice)
After dinner I had a weird stabbing in my lower stomach and was on the bed in agony!! It was so weird-just eased off. I think it may just be trapped wind or something but this is SOOO bloody painful which I've heard it can be.

Fancied something sweet thanks to serena's twirl pic and Kerry's talk of macaroons so I had 2 granola bars and a cup of tea now.

Total cals:1310 xxx

Hiya xx

Today was another good day! Had a tea this morning at 9am. With skimmed milk (I'm finding it so much harder to have black coffee/fruit teas earlier in the morning.) someone at my gym fasts and he has skimmed milk in coffee tea when fasting so ill see how I go.
Ate a banana at 12:15pm followed by mackerel with salad, coleslaw and 2tbsp Cous Cous.

Did tuition straight from work and was bloody starving so I didn't go gym. Think I need to get my body clock adjusted this week, I'm all out of sync haha. Very tired and hungry at about 4:30/5pm!!! I may have this week off gym and go on Saturday an Sunday, but we'll see how I feel.

Dinner was chilli with extra mushrooms, I had some peas with it too and 30g cheese on top (no rice)
After dinner I had a weird stabbing in my lower stomach and was on the bed in agony!! It was so weird-just eased off. I think it may just be trapped wind or something but this is SOOO bloody painful which I've heard it can be.

Fancied something sweet thanks to serena's twirl pic and Kerry's talk of macaroons so I had 2 granola bars and a cup of tea now.

Total cals:1310 xxx

I think that Skimmed Milk couldn't do too much harm as I know on WW I can have 58ml for 0pp so it can't be too bad on Fasting. I feel your pain with Trapped Wind, do u ever take Buscopan? I take no responsibility for your Sweet Craving ;-) x

I think that Skimmed Milk couldn't do too much harm as I know on WW I can have 58ml for 0pp so it can't be too bad on Fasting. I feel your pain with Trapped Wind, do u ever take Buscopan? I take no responsibility for your Sweet Craving ;-) x

I'm totally blaming you for the craving! I've never had this pain in my life before-ever! X

I'm totally blaming you for the craving! I've never had this pain in my life before-ever! X

You need to let rip ;-) So I'm giving some people a pie craving and the other people a twirl craving! Oops! X

Exactly! More pie and choc pics!! How about a chocolate pie?!?! Hahaha

Now there's an idea....I need to fry French Toast next, Atomic has been talking about it and I can't believe I'm the only person who hasn't had it!!! X

Now there's an idea....I need to fry French Toast next, Atomic has been talking about it and I can't believe I'm the only person who hasn't had it!!! X

It's amazing! With sugar on x

Back