Tattoo's

I too dare tattoos, and I have cherries and stars on my hand, and a cartoon pug on my inner wrist.. When I lose my weight I will definately have more..

I too adore tattoos, and I have cherries and stars on my hand, and a cartoon pug on my inner wrist.. When I lose my weight I will definately have more..

I have 3 stars on my spine to represent the grandparents I've lost,
ForumRunner_20130513_233219.png

I have a treble clef on my ankle as music is a massive part of me (desperately needs some touch ups though!)
ForumRunner_20130513_233315.png

On my foot I have a swirly star design, the 6 stars are for my family, 2 parents 3 brothers and me. (as you can see I love stars :) )
ForumRunner_20130513_233519.png

My "tramp stamp" as OH affectionately calls it :rolleyes: my first tattoo, mum chose it for me, again desperately needs touch ups, it's 12 years old now and been meaning to do it for about 10! (pic is upside down!)
ForumRunner_20130513_233716.png

And finally my newest one, in memory of my nan. Her handwriting xx
ForumRunner_20130513_233829.png

A bit "bitty" but they each have a special meaning or memory for me. Want some more but running out of places I can easily hide them!

Someone on the site said to me the other day that when I reach my 100LB loss, I should get myself a gift, which got me thinking... So ive decided to have my foot tattooed, with strawberries and cherries, and polka dot baby blue ribbon... but I am going to save the occassion for when I hit the 10 stone loss!... Cant wait! xxx

I have 3 stars on my spine to represent the grandparents I've lost,
View attachment 91008

I have a treble clef on my ankle as music is a massive part of me (desperately needs some touch ups though!)
View attachment 91009

On my foot I have a swirly star design, the 6 stars are for my family, 2 parents 3 brothers and me. (as you can see I love stars :) )
View attachment 91010

My "tramp stamp" as OH affectionately calls it :rolleyes: my first tattoo, mum chose it for me, again desperately needs touch ups, it's 12 years old now and been meaning to do it for about 10! (pic is upside down!)
View attachment 91011

And finally my newest one, in memory of my nan. Her handwriting xx
View attachment 91012

A bit "bitty" but they each have a special meaning or memory for me. Want some more but running out of places I can easily hide them!

I absolutely love the one of your nan's handwriting! How special! Like you, I have a few random ones dotted about (10 in total but appears as 8) and they are all personal and mean something to me. I also like to put them where I can hide them and I don't like them to be clashing so I have them quite spaced out

Someone on the site said to me the other day that when I reach my 100LB loss, I should get myself a gift, which got me thinking... So ive decided to have my foot tattooed, with strawberries and cherries, and polka dot baby blue ribbon... but I am going to save the occassion for when I hit the 10 stone loss!... Cant wait! xxx
I have 2 that I am planning at the moment and one of those is for when I hit the century. Although that is obviously a looooonnnnnng way off yet! I have 3 on the instep of my foot and I wouldn't recommend it! Very painful! Top of the foot is not so bad though :)

I absolutely love the one of your nan's handwriting! How special! Like you, I have a few random ones dotted about (10 in total but appears as 8) and they are all personal and mean something to me. I also like to put them where I can hide them and I don't like them to be clashing so I have them quite spaced out

I have 2 that I am planning at the moment and one of those is for when I hit the century. Although that is obviously a looooonnnnnng way off yet! I have 3 on the instep of my foot and I wouldn't recommend it! Very painful! Top of the foot is not so bad though :)

Thanks hun, when we were clearing her house after she passed away we found a box of Christmas cards that she had pre signed ready for the next Christmas as she struggled to write much at a time due to arthritis. this was taken from one of those. Always loved her writing it was so fancy and unique x

Ouch a tattoo on your instep?! I can't imagine how that feels lol! I'd love another food one but def on the top! X

They do look pretty on the top. The pain on the instep is unreal! Very sensitive area. Mine goes right down to the bottom (but not on the bottom) and it almost made my eyes water. I was only told afterwards that I could have had numbing cream put on it! Ha ha. I made my tattooist promise that if I ever phoned to book another on my foot that they just hang up the phone! I will try to find some pictures

I have 14 tattoos at the moment, with a huge desire for more, I used to work in a tattoo shop (I'm a trained piercer) So it used to be a case of "I'm bored, Tattoo me" No regrets so far!

image.jpg

My new delicious celebratory tattoo for losing 10 stone ..... Xx

I currently have 3. An eeyore angel design on my right shoulder blade, my daughter name on my left upper arm and a large rose with dad above it on my right arm. He died in 98 and finally got the tat 3 weeks ago. Emotional experience.

Lovely missmuff an congratulations on ur massive weight loss amazing x

Thank you.. I look at it everyday and smile... Now I need to think about my next tattoo to celebrate my goal..lol xxx

What are you planning? I have a tattoo planned for when I reach my goal but it's staying under wraps until I have earned it!

What are you planning? I have a tattoo planned for when I reach my goal but it's staying under wraps until I have earned it!

I'm always planning what I want next lol! I currently have flowers on my back and a bird commemorating my lovely Dad on my left foot.

image-2585037376.jpg

image-1688808737.jpg

I'm currently thinking about having this only wrist...

image-3859875554.jpg

Something like this on my hip but in red (hubby is my little welsh dragon!)...

image-2376314372.jpg

Or this...

image-2849967904.jpg

And I'd also like to add my children's names somewhere too x

​I love the flowers on your back. The key is so pretty too. I have two more planned but not til at least late summer next year

I love the flowers on your back. The key is so pretty too. I have two more planned but not til at least late summer next year

Thank you Taz x I need to save some pennies first sadly :(

Back