tazbabe's show and tell

Pictures as soon as you can and give her a hug from me please Marty. I've sent a card but not sure it will get there tomorrow. Always organised me lol.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

morning!!

well, as predicted, vicky was beautifull, and mr tickle was looking rather handsome! was so lovely to see them so happy, they look great together :)

steve will get a coupel of pics up for you asap.....(still recovering lol)

we took the whole day to get home yesterday, and included a trip to Lindisfarne on our way, somewhere i have wanted to visit since i was a child, doubled the delight of the trip for me!

So glad you enjoyed the wedding hun, sorry I couldn't be there but money and time got in the way.

What did you think of Lindisfarne - I've always wanted to go :)

morning!

no, linz didn't make it as was unwell, poor girl!!

and lindisfarne was just lovely, certainly has a magical air to it, or is that just fantasy?

steve is away again, unexpectedly, :( so pics will have to wait i'm afraid!!

he escaped just in time, on sunday we bought paint for the living room, and new vinyl for the bathroom, by wednesday he was gone! hmmm.............

well organised Steve ;) xx

Well it wasn't actually planned, as I had less than 24 hours notice.....

Hope you folks are all well, I see I was supposed to post a few pics... Nice to be told that.. Will sort them ASAP but won't be today as I am fixing a falling off the wall cupboard...

all the best

Steve :8

morning all!!

no real news or anything intersting to tell you......had a few setbacks with the leg wound with infections yuk, so fed up of taking antibiotics! but seems to be behaving now, healing at last, should be back at work in a few weeks. be good to get back to normal!

i'm heavy again.......its no good being a lady of leisure wot lunches!! :break_diet:

Afternoon Marty, that leg of yours has been a nightmare!!! I really hope it mends properly this time - no more setbacks!!!! As for the weight - I know exactly what you mean, heaviest I have been since I lost all mine and I just can't seem to get my head back in the game - spent ages on Saturday night trying to find something nice to go out in that looked ok - made me really fed up so why can't I do something about it? Once you get back to work I am sure you will get back on track - you were doing really well before the accident xxx

morning!!

any opinions on the JUDD diet?? combined with atkins? low carbing really suits me, but i wonder if having up and down days would make me more controlled some how? (intend to do another round of the HCG once back at work)

Hi Marty - I have tried JUDD - down days are fine, tend to use Exante products - but I go loopy on the up days so it really doesn't work for me :( xx

So glad to hear your leg is finally responding, Marty, that has been ages for you, poor love xxx

I did JUDDD for a bit and also managed fine on the DDs but did also go crazy on the UDs - I need a woe that has more discipline, I'm afraid :(

morning!!

thanks for the comments girls....think i'll try it, my problem atm is that whild off work i am being far too siciable!! lunches out etc. saying no everyday is hard, with JUDD i ony need to say no one day at a time. may work for the time being, for maintenance at least. so fed up i have put some back on. you would think being home would give a routine, but no, now i realise that work, even with my erratic shifts, makes eating less garbage easier!
i'm trying to start moving more now too, had a wee walk yesterday, going to try my vibroplate again too, not been able to do it with these gammy legs, tried it one day, lasted 10 secs, usually do 10 mins!!

Good luck with the JUDD Marty, it may work much better for you than me and Susie, lots of people respond in different ways to it xxx

Back