tazbabe's show and tell

My mum is doing the 5/2 version where you only fast 2 days a week and she's losing well on it. I think to succeed on 5/2 and Judd you need to be the type if person who won't overeat on the 'up' days. She just eats her normal meals, and she's always eaten small portions and only 3 meals a day.

morning susie!

leg is healing well, all settling :)

i quite like this JUDDing so far....was out last night, on a down day, and it was no bother! up day today. making steak and kidney pie for dinner, yum!

morning!!

holding an open house here for christmas, people and family coming and going kind of day...be busy, but fun!

2 party nights in a row, tonight and tomorrow night, now that's a great way to mess up a diet lol!!

hello hello hello!

had party nights, went to IOW, had a migraine, helped our friends move house from south of england to here...had fun at christmas.....drawing breath for today...back to busy from sunday....

and, leg is nearly healed, will be back at work in a couple of weeks......back to normal, yay!!

hope you are all well and happy xx

Hi Marty, crazy busy as usual!!! Delighted to hear your leg finally better - have a great year:)

hello ladies!!

thought i would pop in and do an update.

leg is healed well, still a bit sensitive but it will be for a while. i went back to work 28th jan....my goodness, i forgot how tiring work is!! lol!

been JUDDing...lost 7lbs, i quite like it! been 'enjoying' some carbs, but to be honest i don't like the sluggy way they make me feel, so limiting them, good old atkins is the best woe ever....but i just wasnt getting anywhere any more!

social life has been crazy, much fun being had :)

hope you are all fit and well.

got a date for me yet susie? ;) x

Great to hear the leg is finally getting better, hun!

Not sorted a date out yet, I'm afraid. Am off to Turkey in May so might have to rethink - it's more about getting someone to look after Orbit - but would love to see you both again (and the zoo lol).

Back