Team 4 is no more :-(

Hi everyone, glad to hear you all feel motivated! :D Good luck everyone x

Woohoo, I lost 4lbs this week! Well chuffed! I have never managed to lose more than 3lbs in a week, since my first week! Hope everyone else is having a good week.

Last week 185 lbs
This week 181 lbs (I'm in the 12's!!!)
Loss 4 lbs (2.1%)

well done you on your loss thats brill, im looking like losing 2-3 this week which will be ok x

Morning ladies, think I'm going to have to leave you ** sob sob ** have had to stop Cd for a few weeks and my weight is going to be all over the place as I'm trying to adjust to low carb.. so I'm so sorry to let you all down....

Thanks. All the very best of luck with low-carbing Jane, I really hope it sorts your asthma out and you can come back soon. As you only switched yesterday, we'll still be able to include your 3lbs weight loss this week. We need every pound we can get, LOL!

Did you eat something carby? It sounds like it as you would retain water immediately if you did on this diet. Don't worry, so long as you are back on track it will come off as quickly as it went on, plus more by next week. It is unlikely to be fat, just water.

Don't worry wannabe, it'll definitely come off really quickly once you're back on it..... fingers crossed for you.. x

:rotflmao:LOL, just read your diary thread and yes, there were a few there! Really, if anything is going to sort it, it's CD. Glad you had a great time and those pounds will be off by next WI.

Good luck with getting back on track in the morning.

Morning ladies, think I'm going to have to leave you ** sob sob ** have had to stop Cd for a few weeks and my weight is going to be all over the place as I'm trying to adjust to low carb.. so I'm so sorry to let you all down....

Youre not letting anyone down, your health has to come first. Good luck with the low carbing, let me know how it goes :)

Hey everyone, well I lost 5lb this week - now 21 stone exactly - I can't wait for next week to be under that one!

So,
last week: 299lb
This week: 294lb
Pounds lost: 5lb
Percentage: 1.67%

Hanloje: sorry you are leaving us, but don't feel guilty, just look after yourself.

Frances: well done on your loss, that's fab - so far our biggest loser this week

Gemma: at least you know why the gain was there, so don't worry about the team, you'll have a great loss next week now! x

So glad you didn't go too sensible on us this week! :rotflmao: 5lbs is marvellous,:wow: you must be well pleased. I know what you are saying, that by percentage I am the bigger loser, but I think we do it by pounds so it's you, at the moment! But at the end of the day, yay both of us. Fingers crossed for Loz and wannabeskinny. :party0019:

So glad you didn't go too sensible on us this week! :rotflmao: 5lbs is marvellous,:wow: you must be well pleased. I know what you are saying, that by percentage I am the bigger loser, but I think we do it by pounds so it's you, at the moment! But at the end of the day, yay both of us. Fingers crossed for Loz and wannabeskinny. :party0019:

Haha! Well I thought after the last two weeks it would be 1 or 2lb so I am really pleased.

No, I really think you should be biggest loser as that's the only fair way - it's what they do on the biggest loser after all!! So please take it gracefully ;) heehee! x

oh and yeh, good luck for Loz and wannabeskinny :)

Has anyone put out a post to recruit a new team member? I was just gonna do it then thought I better check noone else has that I've missed?

Yeah, you post for one as team leader. I have put it to her that we would wait a week or two for her as she will still be weighing in and posting weight losses but she would prefer we found another CDer.

The biggest loser, so far, this week! I'll enjoy it while it lasts.......until the other two come stormin' in!

Yeah, you post for one as team leader. I have put it to her that we would wait a week or two for her as she will still be weighing in and posting weight losses but she would prefer we found another CDer.

The biggest loser, so far, this week! I'll enjoy it while it lasts.......until the other two come stormin' in!

Good girl! Right, I will post now then!

Back