Team 4 is no more :-(

I've had a very good weekend..........stayed on track completely. Went on a 8 mile walk yesterday on the South Downs! Bit stiff today. It will be interesting to see how that effects my weight loss, which is usually 3lbs.

Bunny, I always get an extra shake and put a spoonful of it in the porridge to flavour it. Chocolate is pretty good. I also like strawberry porridge, and this week I am enjoying banana porridge! Very nice indeed.

Wow well done you! I had a duvet day yesterday :eek:

Morning everyone, have only had 1 bad day this week, so that's a good result... just spent 30 mins in the kitchen at work explaining to a few of the guys how I've lost all this weight, one even said.. I've been off for a week or so and every time I come back you've lost more! amazing!

So I'm feeling chuffed with myself and more positive than I have in a long time!! I'm baking this week for my Dad as I'm off up to see the parents this weekend... haven't seen them since I started the diet in May so hopefully they'll notice the difference. ha ha....

Here's to a good week!

Hope u have a nice time with the folks! I was at my Dads the other day. Now when I'd last seen him I was a size 14, now I'm a 10/12 and he didnt say a word!!! But thats just the way my Dad is so I wasnt offended!

morning team 4, had a good weekend, even enjoyed a chicken salad at the pub took me ages to eat as wanted to enjoy every mouth full, scales are on the way down which is all good, also trousers are falling down, gonna have to buy some new ones perhaps a 12 ?? dont want to try any on yet so stick with the 16s at the mo but dont know how long i can keep them up for x hope all the team are ok xx

Yep, I'm doing good, and still sticking rigidly to the 810 plan. Looking forward to getting weighed Wednesday morning. Will be very interested to see what impact, if any, my 8 mile hike has on my weight loss.

Think we are only vying for 2nd place this week! Marie on BBL's team lost a whopping 17 pounds this week -- in week 7 too!! Amazing.

Thought I'd bump up the thread with these results I found on a thread Loz created for the overall results.

Team 4: Belly Busters
Week 1 -- 1.90% :party0011: (4th)
Week 2 -- 1.27% (6th) (BL: Wannabeskinny 5.24%)
Week 3 -- 1.47% (7th)
Week 4 -- no result posted :(
Week 5 -- 1.57% (3rd:party0011:) (BL: Wannabe10 8lbs :wow:)
Week 6 -- 1.09% (6th) (BL: Bunnyg 7lbs)

Go Team 4!!!

Hey, just worked out that from the results posted over the 6 weeks we are in 3rd place :bliss:eek:verall, having lost 7.30% :wow:eek:f our total weight!!!
Look at this:

CD Team Challenge Totals - end of Week 6 (29 Sep 08)

1st Fat Fighters (Team 7)
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
9.31%

2nd The Biggest Losers (Team 6) 8.88%
3rd Belly Busters (Team 4) 7.30%
4th Gr8 M8's losing W8 (team 8) 6.54%
5th Slimympians(Team 5) 6.42%
6th Simply the Best (Team 3) 6.41%
7th BBL's (Team 2) 6.33%
8th The Shrinking Violets (Team 10) 6.12%
9th Purple Ronnies (Team 11) 5.47%
10th Leah's Lightweights (Team 1) 5.49%
11th Slimtastic Six (Team 9) 5.47%

We're not doing bad at all. Keep up the great work!

** sneaks in holding head in shame ** 1 measly pound for me and I've had a much better week than the last few so was really shocked by that much... am upping water this week to compensate.

Sorry team, will try harder next week I promise!

Hey Han, don't worry about that 1lb, well done, it's a loss!

I am off now to go and have my weigh in so will report back later x

Hi there, had had a great week and then my friend broke up with her bf so I took her out for a Japanese meal and blew it. Why, oh why? What I ate didn't help her any, or me. Managed to salvage a 1lb off, and learnt my lesson!

Last week: 186 lbs
This week: 185 lbs
Loss: 1lb (0.53%)

Here's this week's table so far:

Team Challenge: Week 7
Bunnyg - ?
Hanloje - 1 lb (? %)
Wannabe10 - 3 lbs (2.2%)
Loz1984 - ?
francesmag - 1 lb (0.53%)
wannabeskinny - ?

Team Result - ?

Last edited:
hi everyone, can you all either post your last weeks and this weeks weight as Frances has done (well done!) or PM me, then when I get home tonight I will work out the total - I will post mine tonight as I am on lunch at the mo, so can't do it right now.

Hope you all had a good week x

hi Bunny, don't think Loz weighs until Friday morning. Wannbe10 has her last week's weight on her signature -- it was 9 stone 10lbs (136 lbs).hope this helps

thanks everyone - I can't stop long tonight and I am not sure I will be on tomorrow, so if I post my weight, can someone work out the team loss for me when everyone has posted theirs?

So last week: 309lb
This week: 299lb

That's 10lb! 3.2% :D

And now I am under 300lb!

Back