Tess's diary 2015

Around 250 cals which is 650 today! Still feeling peckish but will be bed time soon :-D

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Well done Tess your doing brill . The first few days are hardest I think I'm day 3 and managed to say no to a team lunch , morning snacks and chocs today . I had a chicken n green salad tonight but I was really struggling at 5 after work . A vegetable ( veggie ) bullion is lovely and really keeps my hunger at bay . Tough tonight tho . Tired as first day back at work so now in a bubble bath xxxx more water later

Well done x

Well done resisting all those tempting foods, thinks that the hardest bit really having temptation all around. Going to weight myself Thursday as a half way through the week for motivation.
Have a lovely bath and catch up tomorrow see how things are going
Tess x

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

So this morning felt crappy as husbands not well and so snored all night had to move bedrooms at 2.30 this morning. Woke up feeling slightly hungry but not sick like yesterday. Meal packs came yesterday so I have a veg soup for lunch and the Exante curry for tea, has anyone tried the meal packs? I'm looking forward to it tbh. Have a good day all!!!
Tessx

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Morning! I can relate with the snoring OH has nasal problems and it drives me mad even though I know its not his fault but I have earplugs to drown out some of the noise. Having broken sleep makes you feel defeated before you have begun but don't give up. I didn't really like the soups or meals but everyone is different and lots of people on here love them and at this time of year its nice to have a hot dinner. Hope your day picks up x

Thanks heatwave, Iv had a better morning, finding it difficult to concentrate though today. The veg soup was lovely I really enjoyed it so I'm looking forward to the curry now :). Have you had a good day so far heatwave?
Tess x

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

I'm doing good thanks just having my chocolate shake at work with my new exante shaker I got as a free gift. Was a bit sceptical as usually I have to electric whisk it but was pleasantly surprised it mixed well.

I love the shepherds pie but not keen on any of the others x

Oh good god tried the curry, yuk yuk yuk! Don't want that again :-( but have 2 packs left. Hope the carbonara is better.

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Well done Tess. You're doing so well. I love the carbonara - it is not to everyone's taste. Shepherd's pie is nice, as is Chill but it has a funny aftertaste. Sausage pack is very good too! xxx

I have a shepherds pie was going to try the carbonara tomorrow though will see how I feel. Not sure what to have in the day tomorrow though. Might have a porridge shake and meal pack xx

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

I'm having the carbonara now and it's scrummy! V creamy! Nom nom!

Hope you enjoy it! I also have a bean chilli to try...have you tried one of these?

Well done so far, you're on the hardest bit now...

I had the carbonara today and I loved it !! Happy days :) I just ordered more orange n choc and toffee n raisen bars they are brill too :)

Not sure which meal to try next tho ! :)

Well done all

All these choices lol x

Carbonara is yummy :)

Making it now had to work late at work smells lush hope it tastes as good as it looks :)

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Work late at work!!! What a sentence lmao

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Back