Tess's diary 2015

Wow, how lush is the carbonara didn't want it to end. Not a lot of it though :-( was lush x

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Just had the maple pancakes tonight and loved them and just being able to have something different too :) compared to cwp I think exante is far better taste , choice and money wise!

Might try shepherds pie or spaghetti Bol next fingers crossed ! Have a good night all

I got a mixture of meal will let you know how they taste x

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Iv only ever tried CDp and I think I prefer Exante, couldn't eat the powdered shakes had to have the tetra paks, ready made but you got lees or so it seemed x

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

So weighted myself this morning shouldn't really until Monday but.... I have lost 9lb I'm so chuffed was thinking that's about four or so weeks of dieting on WW. Makes it worth while.
Today I'm having 2 shakes and possible the shepherds pie and see how that tastes.
Had my fybogel which is working well at the moment.
Thanks all for reading have a good day
Tess x

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Thats amazing 9lbs already! Well done, 1st weeks weigh in always gives you a boost and yours will brilliant x

Fantastic! Well done :D

Brilliant Tess, well done. Heres to a another good week x

Yay! 9lbs...I know, I was thinking I've spent 6 months trying to get in the 12s and I did it in a week on this diet!

Hey guys thanks a lot might lose more yet before my first week weigh in Monday but guess it may Plato soon. Had spaghetti Bolognese for tea which was also very nice I enjoyed it a lot. Looked like something proper to eat and not like it came out of a sachet lol. Hope everyone else is doing good gonna go check in with you all now xx

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Yay! 9lbs...I know, I was thinking I've spent 6 months trying to get in the 12s and I did it in a week on this diet!

I know it's great but I'm expecting it to level off soon and slow down. But hey ho you never know might not:)

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

It does slow down but from now on in its no longer water weight, so half the lbs but same impact on your size, yay!

Sounds good to me then :)

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Thanks sleek chick, you too think it's might be difficult x

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Feeling light headed and weak today! Anyone else feel like this?

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Back