Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Could you not tell her how what she said made you feel....and that codeine has proven side effects of constipation etc....This kind of insensitivity really freaks me out! Why does she think you stay to group sessions?

Hi LesleyAnne - im gonna let it go this time but I will say something if it happens again. I think I was just feeling sorry for myself as ive not been well. Normally I would have been cheeky back. Ill see how it goes at WI this week coming

DSC_0132.JPG

Part of yesterdays lunch - Batchelors golden rice with slow cooked diet coke gammon and cherry toms

DSC_0134.JPG

This mornings Brunch as I had a lie in lol - beef tomato done in the oven with a raw egg dropped in and baked a tiny bit of worcs sauce added, turkey rashers, mushroom with 1 babybel light melted on beans and a frylight egg

2 x WW sausages (1) syn
1 warburtons wholemeal thin (5) syns
1 tsp flora margerine (1) syn

All looking good, I'll be subscribing to your diary Texty :) x

Everyone is going on about diet coke cooked meat? I thought I was dreaming it you coke meat in coke? Lol xxx

Ive made some SW mini quiches today in muffin tins. Used the diet coke gammon up I had left and added onions, mushrooms, leeks, salt n pepper then used fat free cottage cheese with chives and eggs.

Also made a curly wurly scan bran cake and had some of that with some melon yummy

Its a recipe from the SW online site but I got it from MrsWilsoncroft who actually devised the recipe and sent it to SW and they printed it on their site :D 12 syns for the whole cake. Just hoping the scan bran works as im only eating it in small amounts

Ooh might give that a try.

I made the Choc and Rasberry Scan Bran cake today and shamefully ate the lot!
I'm hoping it'll get me moving - my tummy is v.painful. TMI I know - sorry x

I know exactly how your feeling hun - its not nice. Im going to go over my syns today and have a kebab as I know that will move me as it plays havoc with my IBS. I will reduce what I have tomorrow syn wise but at least I will have managed to "go"

Yeah its weighing (no pun intended) up two evils isn't it - over syns but go to the loo or stay within syns and be v.uncomfortable!

Ah the joys!

HEXA -1 babybel light on top of my mushroom at brunch so I need more
HEXB - None :(

Snacks - Melon, Apple, ate late at brekkie so not been hungry, 1 slice of scan bran cake

Brunch - Beef tomato hollowed out with baked egg inside, Portobello Mushroom with babybel melted on top, frylight egg, 2 turkey rashers, 2 x ww sausages, beans, warburtons wholemeal thin, with flora marg

Tea - Lamb kebab meat large, pitta, salad

Drinks 1 cup of tea, ww cordial, pepsi max

Syns - 2x ww sausages (1) warburtons thin (5) flora (1) kebab meat (12.5) pitta (7.5) scan bran cake (1) Total syns (28)

well over my syns today and not much superfree or HEX but a bit out of sorts food wise. I will pull my socks up tomorrow

Back