Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

regular pain killers arent even touching the pain and they wont give me anything stronger ive already had diazepam :-(

On the hard stuff then! Lol.

I don't know what else to suggest but horrible for you to have to choose between losing weight and being in pain

Hey Fran nice to see you and you can pester all you like :p I might need someone to keep me on the straight and narrow. Ive had my kebab meat which was mega spicy if that doesnt shift me ill take a laxative lol.

Ive taken paracetamol today and not done much to aggravate my back so hoping i will feel a little easier tomorrow. Ill cut back on syns tomorrow, i just needed to try something different to teas and fruits to budge me

Hows your arm hun?

I dont ever have a problem its just since I took the tablets for my back. I hope your going to docs to see about your arm? theres nothing worse than being in pain

I've suffered from constipation many times and I always found that if I ate a lot of liquorice that would help me go! Oh and custard!

Lol that's the only trouble with custard- Syns!! I suppose it depends on how desperate you are really lol.

Back