ProPoints The Christmas countdown...

Thanks hunni I'm scared to eat those points but I'm so glad uv said i can ha iv been starving all day today! :) what kind of exercise have u been doing to lose the most? I have a trainer and tend to do circuits, but last time round I was doing lots of cardio and it came off fast. At the minute I'm going to try doing it at home i always get embarrassed in the group chats. What kind of soups do u make? I'm definately no Nigella hehe xxx

I make tomato and basil, sweet potato and red pepper and veg soups. Really easy to make. I also have a recipe for a curry sauce and pasta sauce that are zero points.

I just walk to exercise and just bought a hoola hoop to do at home. I'm going to have to find something indoors though for during the winter.

That comment was for Lola. Sorry I'm on my phone and obviously didn't get Lola's comments in a blue box!!

Aah thanks u is the no half points a new rule too? I bought the app last nite thanks lovely it looks so good! Do u no what the extra boost does on the calculator page does it take points off u?
Going to have a proper look at my books today while I'm off :) x

Hey Lola. As far as I know there have never been Half ProPoints. There were half in Vintage but never in this one? Maybe I'm wrong tho?

Here is what Value Diary says...

Extra Boost Mode
Extra boost is a unique feature of this application.
Extra boost takes into account your age, weight & height (so the same factors used in your daily allowance) and REDUCES your daily allowance by a calculated amount.
Why? , well a number of people are finding their diets are going slower than they hoped or stalling completely.
Extra Boost by reducing your daily allowance based upon on the same factors used to calculate your original daily allowance aims to give you that Extra Boost in weight loss that you are looking for.
The main factor found currently in the new systems slowing/preventing weight loss is the use of 'free foods' , i.e. vegetables.
In everyones daily allowance calculation a set number are removed in advance to giving the final figure to cover these 'free foods'.
However it is proving easy to eat more than this pre-allocated allowance and accidentally going over your allowance.
Extra boost is our attempt to compensate for this based on analysis of peoples trackers and get the diet moving again.

NOTE: Extra boost will not operate for nursing mothers.

Ok thanks I'm going to keep with the 26 points this wk and see how I get on. I'm so hungry today just been the gym will update yesterday's food diary later :)

Wednesday

Tin tomatoes & grapefruit
Alpin light (2)
Moroccan lentil soup (4) & fruit
Asda chicken & bacon salad (4)
Steak (11) gravy & veg
Pepsi max in pics
Quavers (2) & rice thins (2)
= 25 Daily PP

Weekly 6/49
Exercise +24

Went the pics last nite did so well not to eat pick n mix n more junk like usual yay proud of myself ha :)

Ok thanks I'm going to keep with the 26 points this wk and see how I get on. I'm so hungry today just been the gym will update yesterday's food diary later :)

Extra Boost wouldn't let you go below 26pp anyway. X

Wednesday

Tin tomatoes & grapefruit
Alpin light (2)
Moroccan lentil soup (4) & fruit
Asda chicken & bacon salad (4)
Steak (11) gravy & veg
Pepsi max in pics
Quavers (2) & rice thins (2)
= 25 Daily PP

Weekly 6/49
Exercise +24

Went the pics last nite did so well not to eat pick n mix n more junk like usual yay proud of myself ha :)

Which Movie did you see at the Pics? Please tell me you didn't eat Grapefruit and Tomatoes together?!? X

Hahaha nooo I ate the grapefruit then was still hungry b4 work so warmed a tin of tomatoes nice with some black pepper definately didn't fill me till lunch tho!
It was some cartoon film I forget what it's called it was good tho! I think it's harder being off work trying to diet all iv thought about all day is the fridge... X

Hahaha nooo I ate the grapefruit then was still hungry b4 work so warmed a tin of tomatoes nice with some black pepper definately didn't fill me till lunch tho!
It was some cartoon film I forget what it's called it was good tho! I think it's harder being off work trying to diet all iv thought about all day is the fridge... X

Do you like Lea & Perrins? That's yummy on tinned tomatoes! I always keep busy to keep my mind off the Fridge/Cupboard otherwise I'd find 100 reasons to be in there! X

Do you like Lea & Perrins? That's yummy on tinned tomatoes! I always keep busy to keep my mind off the Fridge/Cupboard otherwise I'd find 100 reasons to be in there! X

I do I put that in my soup I made today. Haha me too im going to have to go out for the day tomoro I'm determined to lose weight on Monday :) how's ur day gone xxx

I do I put that in my soup I made today. Haha me too im going to have to go out for the day tomoro I'm determined to lose weight on Monday :) how's ur day gone xxx

My Day has been FAB :) Are u subscribed to my Diary? All the cool kids hang out there ;-) x

Here to subscribe Hun. :)

Didn't get a chance to update the last few days...

Thursday

2 shredded wheat (4), banana & milk (2)
10 xtrainer, 2 x 45 min circuits & 10 run (+10p)
Homemade tom & veg soup (1)
Asda chicken & bacon salad (4), apple & rice thins (2)
Banana, grapes & 1 choc (2)
Beef (6) noodles (6) veg & sauce (1)
Rice thins (2) & chocolate (4)
= 34

Weekly: 14/49
Exercise: +34

Friday

Coffee (1)
1 hour run & abs (+11)
2 shredded wheat (6) & milk (2)
Banana & coffee (1)
Chicken jacket potato (10)
Tuna (2) jacket (5) cheese (5) mayo (2) salad
Rice thins (2) & chocolate (6)
= 36

Weekly: 24/49
Exercise: +45

I weighed myself this morning I was 10.5 so 2 pounds lost yay think il try keeping my weigh day on a sat morning...

Well Done on your 2lb Loss Lola :) Food looks good too! What's your plan for the week ahead? X

Well Done on your 2lb Loss Lola :) Food looks good too! What's your plan for the week ahead? X

Thanks Serena :) I don't feel any skinnier I think I'm due on all I want is chocolate! Iv bought some low points ww meals to have wiv lots of veg, they might get me thru this wk so I can use my points for chocolate. That's really bad having a chocolate plan isn't it haha! I'm going to rest my points on a Monday, but weigh on a sat i think. How's ur wkend been chick xxx

Thanks Serena :) I don't feel any skinnier I think I'm due on all I want is chocolate! Iv bought some low points ww meals to have wiv lots of veg, they might get me thru this wk so I can use my points for chocolate. That's really bad having a chocolate plan isn't it haha! I'm going to rest my points on a Monday, but weigh on a sat i think. How's ur wkend been chick xxx

I've always got a Chocolate Plan ;-) On Thursday Night i spent 11pp on Treats!!! X Weekend is ok thank you.x

Saturday

Banana & coffee (1)
10 xtrainer, toning, 10 bike ( +8 )
Fruit salad
Tuna (2), mayo (1), salad, 2 bread (6), 1/2 asda lentil & bacon soup (3)
Alpin light (2), fruit & fanta zero
WW beef hotpot (6) & veg
Mentos (5) & chocolate ( 8 )
=35

Weekly: 33/49
Exercise: +53

I haven't ate my exercise points earned this wk, but have prob gone over my points somewhere with an extra ww sweet or measured food incorrectly so these can be my safety net :) 1 more day with 13 weeklies left... I'm updating this now to keep me away from the wine and chocolates in the cupboard hehe x

Saturday

Banana & coffee (1)
10 xtrainer, toning, 10 bike (+8)
Fruit salad
Tuna (2), mayo (1), salad, 2 bread (6), 1/2 asda lentil & bacon soup (3)
Alpin light (2), fruit & fanta zero
WW beef hotpot (6) & veg
Mentos (5) & chocolate (8)
=35

Weekly: 33/49
Exercise: +53

I haven't ate my exercise points earned this wk, but have prob gone over my points somewhere with an extra ww sweet or measured food incorrectly so these can be my safety net :) 1 more day with 13 weeklies left... I'm updating this now to keep me away from the wine and chocolates in the cupboard hehe x

Whoop Whoop! You're doing fab! Will u eat the remaining Weeklies tomorrow? X PS-I never ate my AP, just kept them 'in the bank' x

Whoop Whoop! You're doing fab! Will u eat the remaining Weeklies tomorrow? X PS-I never ate my AP, just kept them 'in the bank' x

I cud literally live off chocolate if it kept me full hehe 11 points of it is a good day hehe! Yes il prob end up eating them I haven't got a lot planned tomorrow so no doubt il end up snacking! Oh good I do feel like I shudnt be eating them after I worked so hard for em!
Finally xfactor time how cute is Nicholas xx

Back