ProPoints The Christmas countdown...

I cud literally live off chocolate if it kept me full hehe 11 points of it is a good day hehe! Yes il prob end up eating them I haven't got a lot planned tomorrow so no doubt il end up snacking! Oh good I do feel like I shudnt be eating them after I worked so hard for em!
Finally xfactor time how cute is Nicholas xx

I've not watched this years xf, I just had my treat of an Options Mint and a PB Kit Kat Chunky, perfect Saturday night in!!! X

Sunday

Banana & coffee (1)
Spinning & 15 min abs ( +9 )
Fruit salad
Tuna (2) & spring onion toast (6), apple & grapes
WW chicken lasagne ( 8 ), WW garlic bread (5), salad & 1tbsp light mayo (1)
Chocolate (6)
= 29pp

Weekly: 36/49
Exercise: 62

Iv been quite lazy this wkend with the ready meals, i needed to control my portion sizes tho after slimming world I'm going to cook more fresh meals next wk... Will prob have a snack later with the rest of my weeklies :)

Sunday

Banana & coffee (1)
Spinning & 15 min abs ( +9 )
Fruit salad
Tuna (2) & spring onion toast (6), apple & grapes
WW chicken lasagne ( 8 ), WW garlic bread (5), salad & 1tbsp light mayo (1)
Chocolate (6)
= 29pp

Weekly: 36/49
Exercise: 62

Iv been quite lazy this wkend with the ready meals, i needed to control my portion sizes tho after slimming world I'm going to cook more fresh meals next wk... Will prob have a snack later with the rest of my weeklies :)

Nothing wrong with Ready Meals, that's the beauty of WW, you can use a Jar or a Meal as you wish! OMG at your AP! X

Nothing wrong with Ready Meals, that's the beauty of WW, you can use a Jar or a Meal as you wish! OMG at your AP! X

It's so much easier I really like the refrigerated meals in the white packets worth the few extra points :) ha I no my activity has always been high but as they say ya can't out-train a bad diet! I was eating far too many carbs and binging all the time on SW hopefully this plan will work for me xxx

It's so much easier I really like the refrigerated meals in the white packets worth the few extra points :) ha I no my activity has always been high but as they say ya can't out-train a bad diet! I was eating far too many carbs and binging all the time on SW hopefully this plan will work for me xxx

Fingers Crossed! I never got on with SW, WW allllll the way for me! X

I hope so it worked when I was younger, then I tried every diet going and yoyo'd my way up 2 stone ha oh well lesson learnt! Xxx

I'm the Diet Expert, worse one I ever did was Juice Diet! X

I'm the Diet Expert, worse one I ever did was Juice Diet! X

Haha arghh juice, cabbage soup, calorie counting, caveman, I think half the time we put too much stress on different diets.
Iv also learned a lesson in eating my tea too early ha! Since tea iv had pineapples with yoghurt (2) and a pack of McCoys (4) with 1 bread (3). So my weeklies r all gone plus some, this is y I'm resetting on a Monday always the most motivated day xxx

Haha arghh juice, cabbage soup, calorie counting, caveman, I think half the time we put too much stress on different diets.
Iv also learned a lesson in eating my tea too early ha! Since tea iv had pineapples with yoghurt (2) and a pack of McCoys (4) with 1 bread (3). So my weeklies r all gone plus some, this is y I'm resetting on a Monday always the most motivated day xxx

More people start a diet on a Monday than any other day! I reckon anyone could write any diet and some muppet would follow it lol x

More people start a diet on a Monday than any other day! I reckon anyone could write any diet and some muppet would follow it lol x

Haha I'm muppet number 1!
Yes definately there's a saying u shud never start a diet on a Monday aswell ha! If I reset them on a sat, psychologically in my head by Monday il 'have no points left' even tho basically either way I'm saving em all up for the wkend :) x

Haha I'm muppet number 1!
Yes definately there's a saying u shud never start a diet on a Monday aswell ha! If I reset them on a sat, psychologically in my head by Monday il 'have no points left' even tho basically either way I'm saving em all up for the wkend :) x

I guess whatever works for you! I WI on a Friday to give me 4 Days of Damage Limitation! PS-Muppet Number 2 reporting for Duty! X

Ahh Monday morning, iv weighed myself and still the same as Saturday which is good for me especially eating all those weeklies over the 2 days. Happy Monday :) x

Ahh Monday morning, iv weighed myself and still the same as Saturday which is good for me especially eating all those weeklies over the 2 days. Happy Monday :) x

Happy Monday Lucy :) Onwards and Downwards to Official WI! What are you up to today? How is the weather by you? X

Happy Monday Lucy :) Onwards and Downwards to Official WI! What are you up to today? How is the weather by you? X

Oh I hope it's downwards I get so impatient Serena. I have been thinking of ur photos today uv inspired me :) the weather was awful here this morning then went lovely out saw lots of rainbows all afternoon from my office it brightened up my day. My diet has been good today iv used 15 pp so far will update the diary later incase I end up snacking xxx

Oh I hope it's downwards I get so impatient Serena. I have been thinking of ur photos today uv inspired me :) the weather was awful here this morning then went lovely out saw lots of rainbows all afternoon from my office it brightened up my day. My diet has been good today iv used 15 pp so far will update the diary later incase I end up snacking xxx

I'm waiting for Snack o'clock later!!! I think Slow n Steady is the best way :) x

Monday

Coffee (1)
40 min run & 20 xtrainer (+10)
2 boiled eggs (4)
Banana
Tuna (2) mayo (1) salad & yoghurt (1) & harvest morning bar (2)
Chicken (2) peas (2) gravy (2) & veg
SF jelly, fruit & ww yoghurt (1)
Chocolate (6)
= 24

Weeklies: 0/49
Exercise: +10

Monday

Coffee (1)
40 min run & 20 xtrainer (+10)
2 boiled eggs (4)
Banana
Tuna (2) mayo (1) salad & yoghurt (1) & harvest morning bar (2)
Chicken (2) peas (2) gravy (2) & veg
SF jelly, fruit & ww yoghurt (1)
Chocolate (6)
= 24

Weeklies: 0/49
Exercise: +10

Yummy :) Doing well Sweetie! X

Back