The journey to a new me!

Yeah me too originally I wanted to loose 5 stone but might go for 7 now I've lost 3

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 22. Week three weigh in and I am 2.2kg (4.9)lbs lighter than I was last week!

Pleased with the result and my cwcp was also very happy!

Been 100% today so am happy as well as it has been three full days with no little cheats or snacking on anything non Cambridge related! I think I can do this!

8.5kgs to the first goal set for myself. :)

Day 22. Week three weigh in and I am 2.2kg (4.9)lbs lighter than I was last week!

Pleased with the result and my cwcp was also very happy!

Been 100% today so am happy as well as it has been three full days with no little cheats or snacking on anything non Cambridge related! I think I can do this!

8.5kgs to the first goal set for myself. :)

You CAN do it honey!! You're doing amazingly- go you! X

Well done!! it's my third WI tomorow :) here's to next week too x x

You CAN do it honey!! You're doing amazingly- go you! X

Thanks JussyMC! I hope I can keep it up with this loss every week! Have a lovely Friday!

Day 23, planning in another 100% SS day! Will be very long but hoping to stick to it xxx

So day 23 turned out to be a 13 hour working day and me arriving home at 10pm to have my final packet of soup,

Thankfully I didn't cave and still managed to do 100% SS. Really hAppy with that.

So day 24 is now weekend so a little worried as they are always the worst in terms of hunger and cheating...

We are going to go to the ideal home show in London today so that should be fun. :)

Have a good Saturday everyone!

Day 24: went to London to the ideal home show to shop for ideas.
It was easy to drink water there and thankfully there were lots of bathrooms :)

Walked A LOT!!!! My back got really sore from carrying the heavy handbag and a reserve bottle of water in it too. Had to keep sitting down. But had a good day nonetheless.

The scales this morning showed 900g off, I attribute it to the vast amount of walking yesterday.

Anyone for a walk?

Day 25 today... Lets see what comes?

Hello there Sunflower

Well done on your weightloss so far; you are doing really well.
Have you got snow or floods there today? I was planning on a nice power walk today (well when I say power walk it's more of a fast trot lol) but we have so much snow and ice (East Yorks) it looks like I may have to find some other way to exercise.

Have a great Sunday

Sam x

Hi samanthajones,

It snowed here yesterday, but is mostly all gone, we only had about an inch settle. Snowed lightly this morning, but nothing has settled.

Really struggling today.
I have lost 1.5 stones and still can't see a difference in the photos... Feeling depressed as that means I still have so much more to lose! Makes it feel as if this journey will never end :-(

Hi Sun Flower,

Thats a great weight loss be proud of that.

I myself am new to cambridge diet frist day was the hardest I was starving but im on day 5 and im going well.Its hard because everyone around me is eatting such nice food im finding myself looking forward to chicken and brocilli!

Does anyone have any tips??

Hi Sun Flower,

Thats a great weight loss be proud of that.

I myself am new to cambridge diet frist day was the hardest I was starving but im on day 5 and im going well.Its hard because everyone around me is eatting such nice food im finding myself looking forward to chicken and brocilli!

Does anyone have any tips??

Thanks emz33. I know the weight loss is there, it's the physical visible losses I can't see. Waiting for that. Jillybeans says it took her six weeks to see a difference, so perhaps I need to wait another three weeks.

Tips: drink lots of water. Spread your meals about over the day, and if going out, have a meal before going out and fill up with water during so you don't have the urge to snack. Snacking is my biggest downfall, it's one of the main reasons I am so fat.

Good luck with your first week!

Sunday: day 25. 100% for the day. The 13 day mini challenge is definitely helping to keep me on track.

This week is going to be hard however as it will involve long working hours and take away orders at work :-o will have to take my soup with me for my evening meals!

My WI this week is on Wednesday evening. Hope to lose another 2.3kgs by then. Steadily moving closer to the 99kg first goal. :) just wish I could SEE the changes happening in my body.

Well done on another 100% day. I know when I did CD I could start to see a visible difference after 4 wks... People started noticing after 6. I really loved that empty tummy/flat tummy feeling you get very early on with CD. Well time to get ready for work... Have a great week. X x

Thanks Sam! I was told 6 weeks would be the time. My husband told me that it might GE because I always wear baggy clothes so today I wore a figure hugging dress and had three people tell me I have lost weight! Made me feel very happy! So it IS totally worth it!

Week two weigh in at my work 'diet club' tomorrow. Really nice having 7 of us at work all trying to lose weight together!

Today is one of those days when I feel I can really do this! :-D

The start of day 27... Managed a full week 100% no cheating :) weight is coming off slowly and steadily. Almost at 10kgs lost!

Almost at first goal! Only a few more weeks! Yay!

So I am now coming second out of the 7 of us doing a diet at work! Yay!

On the down side I have developed a nasty cough that is hurting throat and mouth when I cough. Does anyone know what I should do in the instance? Do I take medicine and eat good or sick to SS????
Advice????

So some lovely ladies on this forum advised me to have a fourth pack yesterday instead of food, so that's what I did! (Apart from having a small bite of a pork sausage from my husbands plate.) ;-)

Today woke up with a sandpaper throat and mouth so lying having a strepsil to soothe it. It's WI day today, day 28! Plan on having four packs instead of the normal three so my body can fight this cold!

Have a good day everyone!

Back