The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Well done on the loss Stevie and great attitude at the moment! :)
You look lovely in the picture! I feel the same as you had a 5lb gain and just feel like Ive put the 2 stone back on, then star week followed to I feel huge! Hoping I've lost some of it this week regardless but like you people have still commented on how I look and so it relieves you slightly :) x

Hiya, you looking stunning in the picture, just popping by to subscribe
x

Aww, thank you so much!! And thank you for subscribing, lovely to have you :D xx

hey well done on your loss and you look fab in your pic!! where's the dress from?? xx

Thank you hun! :) It's just from River Island, but I got it in the sale last year for my holiday. It's really cute and has little cut out sides. I'll have to dig out a picture of me wearing it last year so I can compare the two. It is starting to get a bit big now, I kept pulling the sides up on Saturday night where the cut ou was slipping down. Shouldn't complain about clothes getting too big, but that was only the second time I've worn it!! xx

Well done on the loss Stevie and great attitude at the moment! :)
You look lovely in the picture! I feel the same as you had a 5lb gain and just feel like Ive put the 2 stone back on, then star week followed to I feel huge! Hoping I've lost some of it this week regardless but like you people have still commented on how I look and so it relieves you slightly :) x

Hey hun, thank you!! Isn't it funny, our journeys always seem to be so similar. It's like we're in sync lol! Hoping you get a nice loss this week, and if it's not quite what you were hoping for then remember those lovely comments people have given you xx

Hi love! Here to subscribe! Loving your diary! And you are so pretty! Look amazing in that pic! Xx

Hi

I'm a newbie and I had to subscribe after seeing all the comments and seeing how well you've done !!!

Aww, thank you both so much for your lovely comments. Also thanks for subscribing - it's always lovely to see new faces around here :D xx

Well done on the fab loss !!!!!!

Loving the dress your so skinny !!!! You can't have much more to target now Hun ??

Aww, thank you hun!! :) I think the pic is a little deceiving though - my arms and legs are still rather big and I still have a jelly belly on me! I have 10st in my head as target, so still another 2st 4.5lb to go. Unless I am somehow miraculously happy with myself before then! We shall see xx

Aww, thank you hun!! :) I think the pic is a little deceiving though - my arms and legs are still rather big and I still have a jelly belly on me! I have 10st in my head as target, so still another 2st 4.5lb to go. Unless I am somehow miraculously happy with myself before then! We shall see xx

Wow Hun that seems like a lot looking at how small you are now !! You do look fab though & the dress is lush !!! X

Lovely photo but i hate seeing sunburn. On a really serious note promise me that you NEVER get that burnt again. Sun does such damage and can cause skin cancer....protect yourself honey, a tan is so much better from a bottle.

Moan over - love ya!

Hugs xxx

Lovely photo but i hate seeing sunburn. On a really serious note promise me that you NEVER get that burnt again. Sun does such damage and can cause skin cancer....protect yourself honey, a tan is so much better from a bottle.

Moan over - love ya!

Hugs xxx

Thanks Elle - I'm naughty aren't I!! I was sat in the garden all day on Saturday BBQing and there was a nice breeze, I couldn't feel myself burning! I have learnt my lesson, never again!!

Hope you are well babe, lots of love :) xxxx

Morning everyone :) Thanks for some more lovely comments - you lot are so kind. Consider me well and truly told off. I am not going to be going out in the sun without sun lotion any time soon!! My arm and legs are still rather red but the soreness is starting to go. I am just mega itchy now!! So irritating - never again.

Feeling a little excited today. I've not seen Katie since she was married as she went off on her honeymoon for two weeks, so I'm going round to see her and Sean tonight! I feel like I have been missing a limb without her lol. We speak every day and see each other really often too, so we will have a lot to catch up on. Will be nice!

Enjoyed my Green day yesterday, so think I will have another today . . .

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries, Pomegranate and Grapes

Lunch:
- Ryvita (HExB) topped with Tesco Light Choices Cottage Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes (S)

Dinner:
- Pasta with Quorn Pieces (S), Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Peas (SS) and Low Low Spread (HExA)

Other:
- 50g bag of McVities Baked Mini Cheddars (13 Syns)
- Standard bar of Cadbury Marvellous Creations Jelly Popping Candy Shells (12.5 Syns)
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy B: 4 x Ryvita Original & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 25.5
Weekly Syns: 30.5 / 105

Last edited:
Hey Stevie,

I'm still fairly new to my journey and these forums but I did enjoy reading your old diary, so hope it's okay for me to subscribe?

Your dress in that pic is lovely btw :D

I've just been keeping my diaries on paper to carry with me but I'm toying with the idea of one on these forums. Think I'll do that once I'm a wee bit further in and I know people lol

Hope you have a great on plan week. x

Stevie good luck WI tonight. I am sure it is not as bad as you think. I have been bad too and eating loads of biscuits for no reason.

Have a fab day.

Back