The ramblings of a Cheeky Pasterfield

Thank you both xx

It's lovely being on here. I can talk to you and others and it's simple.

At the moment at work I just don't want to talk. I'm happy to sit in the office being quiet and just poodling along.

Where's here I want to talk. Feels a lot more honest here and people are truly interested in you where's at work its all fake x

Know what you mean x feel like i just get brushed aside as its ok its only me bit on here i can truly vent. Hubby off on one again today with me

Know what you mean x feel like i just get brushed aside as its ok its only me bit on here i can truly vent. Hubby off on one again today with me

Men are funny creatures arnt they :)

That's what I find along with people asking how you are but not really interested in knowing.

Awww sorry to hear hubby is misbehaving again :(

That's what I find along with people asking how you are but not really interested in knowing.

Awww sorry to hear hubby is misbehaving again :(

Yes exactly xx could run off and cry but could never leave kids xx

Sorry to hear that you are feeling down :(. You are right re the office - everyone says how are you doing or how was your weekend but they just expect a "oh good thanks" rather than an honest answer. I think they be quite shocked if you actually said "a bit rubbish to be honest"...

not much you can do other than try to get through each day - hope it gets easier soon!

Morning, I really can't wait until the mornings get brighter but I'll get through it :)

Feeling a little achy today, think all the exercise is catching up on me lol been about 6 - 8 months since I did anything.

I'm thinking I might invest in a Toning dvd. I've got the 30 day Shred, Insanity and hubby got me the T25 (haven't tried that yet) but im not looking for another cardio workout. My trampette and Zumba will fill that gap but don't give me a work out for toning.....but thinking whilst typing I've just realised that Insanity do a week of toning so might re look at that before getting another dvd.

I'm just noticing that I'm losing off my tummy (which is wonderful) but I need to re-tone up and get back my little 4 pack lol

Morning, I really can't wait until the mornings get brighter but I'll get through it :) Feeling a little achy today, think all the exercise is catching up on me lol been about 6 - 8 months since I did anything. I'm thinking I might invest in a Toning dvd. I've got the 30 day Shred, Insanity and hubby got me the T25 (haven't tried that yet) but im not looking for another cardio workout. My trampette and Zumba will fill that gap but don't give me a work out for toning.....but thinking whilst typing I've just realised that Insanity do a week of toning so might re look at that before getting another dvd. I'm just noticing that I'm losing off my tummy (which is wonderful) but I need to re-tone up and get back my little 4 pack lol

Your nailing it Hun definifily suits you more now !you have your health mojo back hehe x

Here to subscribe and reacquaint with an old friend! X

Yayy you go Hun lol every bit counts x

I've lost count how many butt lifts I've done lol I'm doing 2 or 3 reps of 10 whilst standing at the printer :) I'm holding my stomach muscles in to get more of a work out.

I've also done several leg lifts lol

I've lost count how many butt lifts I've done lol I'm doing 2 or 3 reps of 10 whilst standing at the printer :) I'm holding my stomach muscles in to get more of a work out. I've also done several leg lifts lol

Get you with your exercise! Me on the other hand has been catching up on 3 days of Minis! X

Evening all,

Had a hungry day but that's okay as I've not gone over my maintenance calories and that is the most important thing.

Lots of exercise today

Lots and lots and lots of Butt Lifts at work and several leg lifts.

I've been on my trampette again and had another great work out

33 mins
5 mins warm up
25 mins high level
3 mins cool down
233 calories burnt

Daily walking hasn't been fabulous but still calories burnt. 5032 steps with 156 calories

Back