The Shred Thread

Don't skip up the levels too soon... Make sure you stop if you need to and pause so you don't miss any of the workout! have water handy even though its only 20 mins :) It's hard but totally worth it if you keep going! good luck! xx

Marge I posted in your diary thread! x

hey everyone!

ive just ordered this dvd!! does it really work? has any one seen a big difference?? i just order 1kg weights for now! do you have to keep uping the weights with every level you go up?

hey everyone!

ive just ordered this dvd!! does it really work? has any one seen a big difference?? i just order 1kg weights for now! do you have to keep uping the weights with every level you go up?

It does work :D
I did it 2yrs ago fir the first time and I was very impressed with the results and my increased fitness level.
Up the weights when YOU feel comfortable doing so, or you no longer find the weights you are using are a challenge :)
The same with the levels...move up when you are ready and need more of a challenge :)
Take your measurements before you start too ;)

Will do! Thank you Marge =) I'm excited to try it lol

Fabulous :)
I am toying with the idea of starting on the 24th, to boost my toning upness :)
Good luck with it :D

I can't start it yet after all grrrr! My hips have been really painful recently and the dr yesterday she thinks it's because the difference in tension on the tendons from losing weight? So I have to wait to start exercising til they feel better =(

Aaaw Chelly that's pants!! Sorry to hear that. I realise I just asked you on another thread how things were with your hips. What an odd thing, I have never heard of that before. Would maybe some gentle Pilates exercises help you? I can highly recommend Pilates for Dummies Weightloss Workout, it's very gentle yet really works your back and ab muscles, and it's amazing but you ache after doing it, despite barely breaking into a sweat.

Hi all,

I've just ordered my shred DVD - do I need anything else? I saw a skipping rope in a video still, I don't even know if there's enough room in my living room to skip with a rope! I also noticed people mentioning weights - do they need to be different weights for the different levels or can I get one weight and stick with them through all 3 levels? X

RE: the weights aspect to the shred. Can I use a kettlebell rather than dumbbells?

RE: the weights aspect to the shred. Can I use a kettlebell rather than dumbbells?

You can on level one. I think by the time you get to level 3, you need to balance on the dumbbell whilst in pressup position, so it may be a tad difficult then. You will need two kettlebells :)

Back