Total Solution Thin in 2014

I like Bouillion too. Might go and get some. I'm not finding today any easier. I'm cold now as well as hungry. No headache though. Once we get over tomorrow it should improve.

I'd definately recommend getting some it's given me a new push forward which sounds ridiculous. I'm just hoping as the days go on I'll start to think about food less. We all know it's worth it though. I was looking through the success stories this morning and I just hope I can be like that this time next year

I wish I had got some now. I went out for 'lunch' with a colleague and had 2 capuccinos! I've got some at home so hopefully it will help me keep to plan over the weekend.

Sole solution ex ante

Hi can I join in with you I've just done day 2 of exante my hardest time is when I have to give kids their tea and then cook my partners but haven't given in yet! Keep thinking of a lovely dress I will be able to wear for a friends wedding without feeling self conscious in September, I have 3/4 stone to lose!

Hi Vicky yes of course you can we all need to stick together. Struggling with a really bad headache this evening so going to bed an hopefully that will shift it

Day 3 - I'm thinking the new few days are going to be the difficult ones. Dreading my shakes today can't wait for some porridge on Monday when my delivery comes. Was really hoping it would come today. Keep thinking of having chicken or something in the evening until they come but i know I'll just feel like I've failed if I do that so I'm resisting and just sticking to the shakes and lots and lots of water. Hope everyone else is coping ok :)

Hey, you're doing well, the first few days are a horror. I had a bit of a bumpy start but now more determined than ever to make it work.
You don't like the shakes so much? I quite like them, the vanilla and chocolate the least, loving the banana. Very weird.

Hi, you're doing well so far. It gets better after the first few days so don't worry. You will find with all the exante products that they grow on you after a while. I wasn't keen at first but I like most of them now. The shakes and bars are my favorites.

Well done on getting to day 3!
I would definitely hold out for your porridge to come, it will be worth it in the end x

There's no way I'm giving in I'm definately holding out because I know I'd be so angry with myself. This really is my last option otherwise I need to just accept being overweight and miserable and there's no way I'm doing that. Plus all the effort so far would of been for nothing. I'm doing it this time

Brilliant post. Just how I feel!

Just downed my second shake. I'm starting to have them when I'm doing something. Like driving. I'm finding that if I have them and focus on it then it's awful. Looking forward to closer to my goal thinking I'll have 6 days of eating low carb and high protein etc and then have 1 sin day which will probably mean one dish from the Chinese a week

Hi I'm just finishing day 2, I'm a bit of a serial dieter, and have a diary - September sunshine shorts. I'm hoping I will do well again and keep the weight off!

Feeling cold today and have a headache, but I know this time next week I will be feeling great, just need to work through it

Keep it up you're doing well. I tell myself that time still passes no matter what we do, so we may aswell do right x

Day 4. Went to the cinema last night and just had a coke zero. But I wish id just had some water because I didn't enjoy it like i thought i would. Considering I used to go through nearly 2 litres of dr pepper a day I never thought I'd be happy to see the back of fizzy drinks, that's something i definately won't go back to. Today's is feeling like a hard day so I'm just looking forward to being back at work tomorrow. Think I shall have my cup of bouillion before a shake - can't wait for my porridge to arrive tomorrow :)

Well done for getting to day 4. That's the worst of it behind you. Wait until you see how much you've lost on your first weigh in - you'll be so pleased you've done it!

Well done and yay for the saviour porridge tomorrow :) xx

So I was definately right today is hard. Just got home from a pub trip for a catch up with the best friend. She's supportive but doesn't tip toe around me so i said go ahead and order food. She had lamb kebabs that smelt amazing but I stuck to a coke zero! But have just got home and my little boy is having his dinner and the temptation is driving me mad. Be glad to get to bed tonight. Dreading getting through my next 2 shakes :(

Back