Total Solution Thin in 2014

Stick with it, you don't want to undo all the good work. Hold out for the porridge tomorrow. It feels like you are actually eating something.

You did really well to sit there with a coke zero while your friend ate! Well done. Picture yourself thin and you'll be able to stick to your resolve.

Well done for resisting!
Just remember all that food will still be there for you to enjoy once you reach goal x

Well done for resisting.

On my second day I had to take my team to the pub for lunch. I nearly climbed on the table to rip a burger out of one of their hands. Managed to stay strong with a mineral water.

I'm on day four now, still 100% and I'm in ketosis and doing fine. You'll get there.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm starting my diet tomorrow. I'm nervous however happy that I won't have to see this weight when I step on the scales in a weeks time

Good morning. Has the porridge arrived yet. How you getting on

Hi everyone, just reading through all of your comments and I'm hoping I can join this thread? I'm starting exante today and I'm doing working solutions as I know from past experiences the I would not be able to stick to TS. I have about 4 stone to lose but I'm hoping to do that by August, giving myself a month for every half stone to come off. Hope everyone's day is going well

Did you get your porridge? X

Hi everyone hope you're all ok. Had a crazy day at work and only just got to look on here. So it's day 5 which seems amazing to me to have stuck it out this long - had 2 shakes which weren't great but I'm learning to just get through them. My delivery has come but is with a neighbour so need to collect that then choose what to have tonight. Has anyone tried the "ready meals"?
How is everyone else coping? It does seem to be getting a bit easier as time goes on

Hi everyone, just reading through all of your comments and I'm hoping I can join this thread? I'm starting exante today and I'm doing working solutions as I know from past experiences the I would not be able to stick to TS. I have about 4 stone to lose but I'm hoping to do that by August, giving myself a month for every half stone to come off. Hope everyone's day is going well
Amy good luck i wish I just had 4 stone to lose an you've given yourself a really doable target.

Last edited:
Well I got the parcel. Tried a spaghetti bolognese. Absolutely disgusting! So I'm having a small bowl of peas. Definately sticking to the porridge

I agree, the porridge is the best of the meals. From the comments people have been making about the meals I don't think I will be ordering any. Well done on getting to the end of day 5.

Hi I've not been back from work long either. Well done for today!

Hi I've not been back from work long either. Well done for today!

How are you finding today? I'm just looking forward to tomorrow a new day. Actually feeling like I've failed though already although I keep telling myself a small bowl of peas won't have done a thing

They wont. Just put it behind you and forget about it. You're doing GREAT!

Day 7 and I've completely failed. Spent today eating pieces of chicken instead of shakes :( feel so angry with myself

Hey, I understand you feel like a failure but you shouldn't. It might not have been according to plan but chicken is not the worst thing to have. Then again, you want to get on with your plan so tell yourself, this is it. It's done, the chicken is eaten, move on. Here's to a 100% day tomorrow :)

That's probably the best view to have. Was meant to be weigh day tomorrow but I'm too scared to look so might leave it till next thurs now

At least it was only chicken, could have been a lot worse couldn't it. Main thing is to get back on track & not let it go any further. Hope you have a good day tomorrow

Back