Total Solution Thin in 2014

At least chicken wont have kicked you out of ketosis so it wont feel like starting from day 1 again. You did really well to contain it to chicken, i usually start off like that then it goes downhill rapidly!
Tomorrow is a new day x

Chicken us great I don't think you have anything to worry about. Great choice well done x

Day 8 and weigh in day. Decided to take a look at the scales anyway and they showed up at 18 stone 11 which is amazing 10lbs gone! Even with the chicken hiccup. I'm so happy with that. I think it's given me the kick up the bum I needed. First goal of getting into the 18s has been achieved so bring on the next few weeks and hopefully the 17s :)

Thank you :) just had a porridge so I'm completely ready for a good day 8 - week 2 here I come

Fantastic weight loss for your first week, well done you.

Good luck with week 2, you'll be seeing 17s before you know it ;)

What really nice and encouraging words people have on this thread! Well done MM on that amazing weight loss. I'm restarting day one today, been messing about the last few days and then this morning when I was getting ready i saw myself in the mirror and I felt disgusting and I couldn't believe i had let myself get like this again. So today is day 1 of my new healthy way of life, I have mixed feelings about it but as soon as I get this first week out the way in sure it will get easier xx

What really nice and encouraging words people have on this thread! Well done MM on that amazing weight loss. I'm restarting day one today, been messing about the last few days and then this morning when I was getting ready i saw myself in the mirror and I felt disgusting and I couldn't believe i had let myself get like this again. So today is day 1 of my new healthy way of life, I have mixed feelings about it but as soon as I get this first week out the way in sure it will get easier xx

I promise you it does get easier. It's purely psychological with me now I'm not hungry at all just thinking of food. And when I had that chicken I felt awful so week 2 is definately a good goal it comes so quickly good luck :)

Well done, fab loss.
Have a great week 2!

Thanks for the support newmetobe, not done too bad today, stuck 100% so far and I've even cooked for my 2 year old and my husband and I didn't cheat! I know I have a long way to go but I need to stay focused! x

Day 9 an I'm really struggling today roll on bedtime

You had such a good weight loss so keep thinking of how good you felt when you got on the scales

Hope you got through it ok x

Did you manage to resist?

Hey everyone managed to resist yes but it was definately difficult. Having a planned night off tonight for my brothers birthday having a meal out but will be sticking to chicken and vegetables. How's everyone doing?

Back