This Little Piggy Goes to Atkins

I've had another lovely omlette for breakfast, along with half an avocado and a black coffee.
Yesterday I stopped having sweeteners in my black coffee, and actually it hasn't been too bad at all.

Shortly I'll be heading up to the spare room for 10 minutes exercise with my weights before getting ready for work. I'm full of motivation for Atkins, really pleased that I'm at phase two of my weight loss journey.

Good morning Smiley. Good luck with Atkins xx

Hi smiley! Am surprised your diary hasn't been moved yet - did you pm pierce?

No, I made a request on the tech part. I'll do that now. Are you able to help me with the recipe for white choc bark? I think it's made with coconut oil and cream or cream cheese, but I've tried with both separately and just get oily curdled stuff!!

It's not one I've tried yet but if the cream is curdling you're probably putting it in while the oil is too hot - let it cool a little first. The cream will always separate from the oil at first - that's not curdling, you just need to whisk it witha fork for a few minutes and it eventually goes smooth.

The look of it makes me bilious so I'll give it a miss!
Just had a lovely dessert, blackcurrant sugar free jelly mixed with 2 Tbsp double cream. It set in 2 layers and tasted great, yummy!

Have ordered peppermint, rose and lemon extracts from Lakeland. I'll get very creative with the chocolate bark when they arrive.

Morning all,
Slept really well right up to the alarm today, Woohoo I think I'm finally back to normal with sleep now.
The husband is off so it was nice to have him here for breakfast this morning. We had cheese and mushroom omlette with fried parma ham.
Lunch for me will be egg mayo with celery.
Husband is still struggling with Atkins flu, but he hasn't been drinking enough water. He promises me he'll up it today. I have foul ketosis breath, so I'm happy that I'm doing something right.

Grrrr, before I went on holiday I took all my cards out of my purse. Not bank cards, but driving licence, prescription pre pay card, loyalty cards etc and put them somewhere 'safe'. The house has been tipped upside down twice, but we haven't got a clue where they are. Very stressful in this house right now.

Yes, I've stopped looking or thinking about it now in the hope that it'll come to me then.
Just had a little cheese cake mix with sour cream, cream cheese and vanilla. Very nice.

QI this week said that saying the name of what you're looking for over and over helps you find it somehow. I hope they turn up.

Re: choc moulds - only problem is the bark has to be kept very very cold or it turns to a fudgy melted consistency?

Back