Thursday weigh in club??

Yay another 4 down, so I'm now officially under 12st yay!!!! And that's 1st 6lbs gone in 4 weeks!

Sinead great loss, I'm gonna start cycling to college now (first day today) so hopefully that'll boost the weight loss!

Woohoo jilly!! Well done xx

Hello well done to everyone on their losses this week :happy096: I lost 2.5lb at weigh on Thursday weigh in wool woop! Another pesky couple of pounds of fat gone, it's not loads but I can really tell the difference now and I've lost nearly 15" including 4" off my waist! Yay! I can actually get my dream jeans on over my hips I am sooooooo pleased :party0011:good luck for the weekend all xx

Hello well done to everyone on their losses this week :happy096: I lost 2.5lb at weigh on Thursday weigh in wool woop! Another pesky couple of pounds of fat gone, it's not loads but I can really tell the difference now and I've lost nearly 15" including 4" off my waist! Yay! I can actually get my dream jeans on over my hips I am sooooooo pleased :party0011:good luck for the weekend all xx

Well done Jane!! wow you are nearly at the end of the journey xx

Well done Jane!! wow you are nearly at the end of the journey xx

Hi Sinead thanks! Just over a stone to go so got to keep on track and not stop just because I can fit into some clothes again, I feel good but I can't give up now because I am not at my target yet, I mustn't get complacent just because I am nearly at the end. Last time I was on LT I stopped 5lbs short of my target and I always regretted it, I put a couple of pounds on during reefed and then I didn't do anything about it and although I maintained for about a year, then it all went horribly wrong and my emotional eating and eating things that weren't nutritious and what my body really needed started, so here I am again! This is definitely the last time, I am going to be thin for life from now on, no going back I know my triggers and weaknesses and have to aware and retrain my 'Fred' to maintain. Its a lives' work! Here's to the future me!

Hope all us Thursday weighers get the weight loss we want today! Good luck everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing your posts xx

Good luck to you too Jane xx

Not hopeful here. TOTM due today or tomorrow and I know I am totally bloated :(

Down 5lbs!! i am so delighted with my progress on LT!!

Yessssss! I love your weigh in news every week! So what's that in total now?x

I am so happy Nikki!! 3st6 in total and 5 more weeks to go til i refeed for Christmas and by god i am going to watch the refeed and eating cos no way am i coming back in January to lose what i have lost already lol xx

I am so happy Nikki!! 3st6 in total and 5 more weeks to go til i refeed for Christmas and by god i am going to watch the refeed and eating cos no way am i coming back in January to lose what i have lost already lol xx

***** it seems like the other day you were starting out! How much more do you want to lose? Gosh yeah you have to be so careful! Take it from me it's just not worth it! Do the refeed to the letter & then re Christmas, enjoy yourself but don't over do it, it's so much harder to get back into the second time! You're doing so, so well!x

well done sinead, :flowers:a whole 5lbs! i am a happy camper too as i've lost 3lbs! woo hoo and yippee :character00180: i worked hard to get rid that this week and now it's all worth it. TOTM is lurking for me too so maybe 5lbs next week for me like you've shed sinead, Must get over to the mini goal thread and report!

***** it seems like the other day you were starting out! How much more do you want to lose? Gosh yeah you have to be so careful! Take it from me it's just not worth it! Do the refeed to the letter & then re Christmas, enjoy yourself but don't over do it, it's so much harder to get back into the second time! You're doing so, so well!x

i need to lose another 6st odd Nikki :(.....but this time i really feel i can do it....hoping to be down 5 st by the time i stop at the end of november, i am only 5'1 so i need to lose a lot more to look "normal" hehe xx

well done sinead, :flowers:a whole 5lbs! i am a happy camper too as i've lost 3lbs! woo hoo and yippee :character00180: i worked hard to get rid that this week and now it's all worth it. TOTM is lurking for me too so maybe 5lbs next week for me like you've shed sinead, Must get over to the mini goal thread and report!

woohoo!! well done Jane!! TOTM lurking for me too......was sure it would arrive today but no sign yet xx

i need to lose another 6st odd Nikki :(.....but this time i really feel i can do it....hoping to be down 5 st by the time i stop at the end of november, i am only 5'1 so i need to lose a lot more to look "normal" hehe xx

It's such a curse being short isn't it! Unfortunately I have never seen 5ft. 4ft 11 for my sins!x

It's such a curse being short isn't it! Unfortunately I have never seen 5ft. 4ft 11 for my sins!x

it is lol only thing is i don't have the shame in my head anymore......like when i am walking down the street i don't feel that everyone is looking at me and thinking..."god, she needs to go on a diet badly!" xx

Weigh in tomorrow. Am really really really wanting to reach a milestone of 10.9lbs sooooooon please. That would mean I'd lost 2st. But I'm not hopeful TOTM is still lurking and my scales (yes am weighing often, obsessively even-had to replace the battery) are being mean to me. Have not budged since last week. STS meh.

Also had to work on retraining my brain not to want toast just because it smells good. Was wafting out of the kitchen when I got into work this morning. Double meh. Didn't break my 100% record though so all good. I never thought I'd say this but that chicken soup is a lifesaver. With ground chilli flakes and garlic. Perfect for October days. Got to whisk it though can't stand the powdery lumps. Someone in work saw the whisk and my soup packet and asked if I was having Angel Delight. Nah I said. Got to whisk my soup which they seemed to understand and asked no more questions about it. So not only haven't I cheated today but neither have I lied nor have I revealed my LT secret. Good day all round methinks. Cool. How's my fellow Thursday weigh in 'trimmers doing I wonder?

Back