Thursday weigh in club??

Back on it for the wedding, weighed in on Monday & lost 6lb. Looking forward to next weigh in. How are you coping now? What's your total loss? Glad to see you're still going strong!x

woohoo!! won't be long coming now...........6lbs is great :)

I am coping ok again now, had a bad flu last week but think i am over it now. Have lost 2st6lbs in 5 weeks so i am really delighted with it!! xx

woohoo!! won't be long coming now...........6lbs is great :)

I am coping ok again now, had a bad flu last week but think i am over it now. Have lost 2st6lbs in 5 weeks so i am really delighted with it!! xx

I was so happy! I love the boost a good weigh in gives us! Aww sorry to hear you've been poorly. Hope you're over it & can start feeling good again. Jees almost 2.5 in just over a month!!! Crikey! Keep up the good work! 16lb to go for me. Think it might be slow going from here now there's not too much to go x

I am dreading weigh in tomorrow! Got back yesterday from a 2 day camping trip for my bf birthday where I took a day and a half off 100%. Bf is really supportive but said he would like us to be able to eat together while we were away. So we did. I didn't go mad though, had Caesar salad with no croutons both days and had vodka and soda to drink, half a bag of honey roasted peanuts and had half a fruit scone with coffee and cream and that was it. So some naughty bits but mostly sensible.:break_diet:

Have tested with the old ketosix this morning and I am going back into ketosis so that's good.

I was 100% yesterday and drank 3 litres of water and will try to have 4 litres today-I am in the office all day so the toilet trips won't be a problem! Hopefully any damage will be limited by the time I weigh in tomorrow night....I hope so anyway. If not then that's just the way it is and am back to 100% with no need to come off again until I am at target. Keep fingers crossed for me that I've not gained for my day and a half on the dark side!

I am dreading weigh in tomorrow! Got back yesterday from a 2 day camping trip for my bf birthday where I took a day and a half off 100%. Bf is really supportive but said he would like us to be able to eat together while we were away. So we did. I didn't go mad though, had Caesar salad with no croutons both days and had vodka and soda to drink, half a bag of honey roasted peanuts and had half a fruit scone with coffee and cream and that was it. So some naughty bits but mostly sensible.:break_diet:

Have tested with the old ketosix this morning and I am going back into ketosis so that's good.

I was 100% yesterday and drank 3 litres of water and will try to have 4 litres today-I am in the office all day so the toilet trips won't be a problem! Hopefully any damage will be limited by the time I weigh in tomorrow night....I hope so anyway. If not then that's just the way it is and am back to 100% with no need to come off again until I am at target. Keep fingers crossed for me that I've not gained for my day and a half on the dark side!

I am dreading my weigh in too Jane :( so in the same boat hehe

Good luck with it tho xx

Oh wow that's a long time for ketosis to begin isn't it? xx

down 2lbs!! isn't great but after the last week i am so happy :) x

Ah Sinead, thats not bad, google 2 lbs of fat and you'll feel better :)

On another note I lost 4lbs this week, which is 1st 2lbs gone in 3 weeks and people are already starting to notice which feels great!

Ah Sinead, thats not bad, google 2 lbs of fat and you'll feel better :)

On another note I lost 4lbs this week, which is 1st 2lbs gone in 3 weeks and people are already starting to notice which feels great!

woohoo!! well done Jilly :) x

Well done all! I had loads of weeks where I only lost 2/2.5lb. Don't let it put you off just keep up with the water & remember how great you feel on the good weeks :)

thanks Nikki, my head is back in a good place again :) xx

Good morning all, the scales yesterday showed a small 1 and a 1/2 pound loss. Disappointed tbh but I did have a day and a half controlled mini break so could have been a lot worse. I want 4lb gone next week so I will be 100% and drown myself in water!

Last edited:
Woohoo well done Jane :) we will do it!! I want 6 down to hit the 3st mark!! xx

Last edited:
Good luck everyone today!! Roll on 4.45pm!! xx

woohoo!! just home and down 7lbs! i am hopping around the room here with happiness!! xx

Back