Tiger-lilly's SW food journey

Where you've got egg and beans on toast and a HEA and HEB... What's the HEA for? Sorry if I've read it wrong.. Think it's on a couple of other days too that I can't see what your A choice is x

Where you've got egg and beans on toast and a HEA and HEB... What's the HEA for? Sorry if I've read it wrong.. Think it's on a couple of other days too that I can't see what your A choice is x

Oh that would be dor the dairylea cheese triangles. Was most probably being lazy when I wrote it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ah I see lol... Do you like any other fruit apart from bananas?? Maybe you could snack on fruit? Sometimes I think i eat way to much and hardly any veg, perfect time of year for more veggies though.. soups, broths, casseroles.. Lovely x

Ah I see lol... Do you like any other fruit apart from bananas?? Maybe you could snack on fruit? Sometimes I think i eat way to much and hardly any veg, perfect time of year for more veggies though.. soups, broths, casseroles.. Lovely x

Morning. I like bananas as thwy are easy to digest and they soft. I don't like much hard fruit. I do like grapes and have to really fancy strawberries. You do eat loads of fruit which is great. I think I might have a look at making a casserole or find a recipe for speed soup this weekend. Was planning to go to a group this morning for a couple of weeks to work out the ee plan. It's mystifying! But in true fashion I slept in! Well it is Saturday and the group starts at 9am. Bit like getting up for work lol.

Breakfast this morning like many other mornings was a SW cooked breakfast.

Attachments

• 1380966012285.jpg
    1380966012285.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 105
Ok, so the chicken and pork are roasting in the oven and I made some soup using turnip parsnip carrots and brussels. Added some curry powder and bovril chicken stock and an onion and let it simmer for a while. Blended it and have just finished a big bowl of it. Sooo nice. There is enough left over for 6 more bowls. I gave some to my grandchild as I had not added any salt. He enjoyed it too :D

Had some of the roast chicken and the roast pork for dinner tonight. Kind of ate it while helping with the evening bath with my grandson. First time I've been invited to help so didn't bother with anything else to go with it lol.

I had a fantastic day today. I cooked so much free food for the week and went for a pub lunch ( of which I was still hungry ) and spent time with my extended family who I have not contacted since my bout of depression. Feel so loved again!

Bacon and egg sandwich for breakfast.
Roast chicken dinner for lunch.
Cheese and onion crisps for tea.
Ok, ok, and I had a few bevvies in the pub and after.....but I did walk some. ( not a lot, but some!)
Tomorrow is a sinfree planned day!

Well not as syn free as I had hoped for today I had some biscuits while on the office today. Sitting behind the desk all day makes it so easy to snack. I prefer to be out and about with the clients and carers.
So had no breakfast this morning was too busy reading a book.
Lunch was chilli con carne with spaghetti.
Chicken pad thai for tea.
Still have hea and heb for weetabix later.

Hi... How are you doing today? X

Hi there. I'm feeling better today thanks. My feet don't feel the same though lol. I had to walk for an hour and a half to a client's then another hour trying to find their pharmacy! Because they have dementia they couldn't help me. I could barely take the dogs out this evening. Feet up now as fear tomorrow will be the same. God I love my job looool!
Glad your tummy is better and sending you luck for the weigh in tomorrow :)

I have had an awful day today. A close client of mine has passed away and I have had to stay with for most of the day till the coroner turned up. Cried buckets. I know it's unprofessional but I am only human. I only saw her yesterday after sorting out her medication. I will not be here for a while.
Good luck to you all and I hope to be back soon. Thanks for all your help tips and support.

Hi there. Ive had a awful fews weeks. I am so bloatwd that I feel ready to burst. Had my birthday night out and don't remember much after we left the pub to go elsewhere, ( my son was none too impressed when I woke him up at 5.20am trying to get in!) Then there were 5 nights out for dinner and drinks! Tried very hard to stick to SW but it was not to be. I also went away for a few nights with friends and stayed to plan as I cooked every meal, but when I came home my son and girlfriend ordered takeaway 3 nights in a row! I had no money till the next week so ate what was offer. Needless to say my clothes are as tight as hell and I dare not bend down in my jeans through fear off ripping them lol. I will be back at work next week and will have to try and loss something to feel comfortable for training the carers in moving and handling! Will restart the plan next week but in the mean time I will be making speed soup and eating veggie curries. Hope it works in the short term. I am so scared of the damage I have done to myself that I haven't been near the scalea. I will be brave next week wednesday and again on saturday as thats how I weigh.
Wish me luck!

Hi there hunni x

Don't worry about what you've already eaten / drunk as it in the past now. All you need to do is get a clear head and start afresh. Read your books and get properly reacquainted with the plans. If you're not sure about something, don't be afraid to ask x we will help x EE isn't that hard at all once you've got your head around it lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks Dawn. I am going to give ee a chance a few days next week to ease into it. As I don't go to class and only have the mags and minimins to go by I have ordered a starter pack from amazon. Don't know when it will come or what condition but it might in hope it just helps me!

I lost the majority of my weight on EE and really enjoyed it. I think it's the plan that's closest to eating 'normally' iykwim. I'm sure the books will help you and of course I will too. It seems a bit complicated at first but really it's very simple. You'll be fine! Xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ok, so here's what I'm working with.
Not what I wantes to see but it could have been much worse. Just need to do my best and knuckle down with stressing myself out and plan,plan,plan. Found some recipes on youtube as well so that's another place of help. Well time to start planning.

Attachments

• 1383375492407.jpg
    1383375492407.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 72
Have been trying out some recipes for EE plan to see if I like them as a snack or meal. Not bad actually. The egg combo will do nicely for a synfree brekkie or put together with the superfree quiche for lunch. Together with the curried parsnip soup I will attempt to make I should be able to sail through with just 1 HE A&B. I think that will be the challenge for me. I do rely on the hex's.

Attachments

• 1383487840449.jpg
    1383487840449.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 1383487851350.jpg
    1383487851350.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 74
  • 1383487863113.jpg
    1383487863113.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 70
Back