Tiger-lilly's SW food journey

Hey well done! Those dishes look fabulous! Yes that's the thing about EE...one A and one B isn't enough lol! I often have mine for breakfast as I like porridge but I'm thinking of switching to fruit and yoghurt or egg and tomatoes etc.

Keep it up hunni x you're doing great x

Morning all.
Well up for work but not looking forward to it as I thought I would. I don't feel for break fast so I am taking some fruit for the journey. We went to Alexandra Palace to see the fireworks show last night only to find out that it took place the night before! Was very disappointed as it took us an hour to get there. The web site said Sunday so we weren't the only people to turn up and be disappointed. So we ended up going to Nandos for dinner before going home. It was nice to go out as a family for a meal and my grandson Tyler tried sweet potato and mexican rice for the first time. He did not like it that much but gave it a good go. His mum is the only one that eats it at home. I don't like it that much. Lunch will be mince with lots of veg and wholemeal pasta and I'll take some of the quiche with me as well. Dinner is undecided yet. I will think aboit that later.
Happy Monday all!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh dear! What a shame about the fireworks! :( It was a good idea to rescue the evening by going for a meal though xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well what a nice surpise we had in the office today. One of the carers decided to treat us to some Jamaican brown stew chicken and plain boil rice with some fresh salad. OmG! I had just finished my mince and pasta dish and thought I'm not missing out on this. So I washed my container and filled it with enough food for me dinner. And it was scrumptious.
How nice was she!

So breakfast was a cup of tea

Lunch minced beef and pasta

Dinner brown stew chicken rice and salad with a piece of SW quiche

I will have some grapes and a banana in a bit.

Still have my he b choice to have yet as my a choice was milk for my tea and coffee. Coffee yet to have.

Syns.....well lets just say 10 for the meal that I didn't cook.

What am I gonna have for my he b?????

Ooh decisions decisions lol!

I'd probably have toast or a hifi bar :)

Was so tired after work yesterday so didn't do my diary.
Didn't have breakfast again!
Lunch was a banana and a coffee with milk and honey ( new client. Didn't want to disappoint )
More tea with another client.
Made a chicken gammon and red lentil soup with some new potatoes. Don't have a clue how or if to syn that?!! Had 2 bowls and ahalf a cheese sandwith with wholemeal bread.
Say 18 syns for the entire day!

This morning is mid week weigh in :eek::eek::eek::eek:

17 st 4lbs???? A loss of 4lbs. That was quick and it turns out to be star week as well.
Oh well. I've no complaints :)

Attachments

• 1383727294115.jpg
    1383727294115.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 65
Hi guys
I habe not long got in from work. It's been a long day.

Breakfast was a bowl of soup.
Lunch another bowl of soup with a bread roll (heb) and some grapes and a banana.
There was a birthday so had a slice of chocolate cake. I was shocked when I jad to syn it for 15 syns!
Dinner was yet another bowl of soup and a steak amd kidney pie (20 syns?)
Gonna have some fanta zero and off to bed.
Night peps!

Evening. Another work loaded day.
Again I didn't feel to have breakfast bit am hoping to break thay habit tomorrow.
Come to think of it I haven't really been on plan either.
I had 3 digestive biscuits
Another slice of chocolate cake
2 bowls of my chicken and gammon soup.

I know it's a star week for me and at times I just don't eat but this is not as regular as the last few days.
Well must try for 100% tomorrow then!
Night all xxx

You're going to look like a bowl of soup lol!!!

But seriously you're doing brilliantly! 4lbs off midweek?!!! It can take some people a MONTH to lose that so well done!!! Xx

Thanks Dawn.

Pmsl! I just re-read that. The soup is nice though. It will finish today and I have no more chicken carcuses left in the freezer :( looks like it will be roast chicken this weekend then :)
I do love eoast chicken mmmmm!

Morning.. I thought the same about the soup!! Lol... I get fed up with it 3 days in a row when I've made it, never mind 3 times a day :D
Hope you have a fab Friday! Xx

Morning all

I have decided on a red day today and have started backwards!

Breakfast was roast pork steaks with piri piri seasoning ( will syn that as 2 ) boiled potatoes HEb and steamed veg.
I made some tuna with onions and peppers. May take that for lunch!

Attachments

• 1383897730676.jpg
    1383897730676.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 54
Evening all.

I didn't have much for linch just some left over food from breakfast.

Have got a friend coming over this evening and I am pretty sure she mentioned vodka and popcorn!

Been 100% so far today we'll see how it goes tonight.

Afternoon peps!

Had a great night last night with one of my besties. Watched Mrs Browns Boys box set with vodka popcorn and chip shop takeaway.
Needless to say I gained 2lb, but I am cool with that I will just be extra carefull over the next week and reduce that.
I aim to get to 17st by payday or the end of this month as I am in need of 2 new pairs of boots for the winter.

Would like a red day today bit have been to the kitchen to see what's there. Will get up soon and see.

Well I ended up having 2 toast with dairylea. So that covers the HEs.
Found some more soup in the freezer so finished that off.
Then had mince and pasta with mushrooms onions tomatoes.
Not bad if I do say so myself.
Syns about 21 today. A few chocolates from the thortons box stashed in the kitchen cupboard. Someone opened them so I thought...why not!
Double vodka and diet fizz
A handful of salt and sweet popcorn.
I know I have been over my syns quite a bit thiss week but I am still waiting for my books to arrive from Amazon! They are taking forever :(

Good morning

I had the most laziest day yesterday and am up and ready to tackle the treadmill that's been stuck in my room for 3 weeks staring at me! I've had breakfast to get me going, bacon sausages (ww) egg mushrooms and tomatoes. Would have had tea but the milk has gone off and nobody threw it away! Hate that. Just waiting for the pf then ready to go!
It's a red day btw!

Attachments

• 1384078582166.jpg
    1384078582166.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 53
Evening all
I was unable to put the treadmill down as there are 2 screws missing. My son said he would do it for me but I'm still waiting. I made myself busy today making the banana cake feom Dawn's thread and some rice pudding from YouTube. Both turned out very nice indeed. Had a late dinner tonight of roast chicken roast potatoes and loads of veg with some gravy. Had a ham and cheese sandwich dipped in egg and fried for lunch. That was very filling actually. Nothing more for me tonight though. Just going to sort my bag for tomorrow and see how much course work I can plough through.

Attachments

• 1384118989487.jpg
    1384118989487.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 47
  • 1384119001236.jpg
    1384119001236.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 47
Back